Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] (62852 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
crazy ko, mad ni..... why did u email mii? angry angry sad

So I can see your cheeks ni. But don't reply Abeg. Thanks angry
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

What are the roles of a lady to her bobo ? wink

I don't wanna mention her name 'cause I don't want you to engage in an e-fight tongue
If you want to be my e-hubby,you wil have a lot of RIVALS.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2014
To think I abandoned my brothers from the same state,

Chibwike, Cwaya and Kwonder.

I'm from the same local government with Kwonder. grin embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:

If you want to be my e-hubby,you wil have a lot of RIVALS.
Heheheehhehehehe... Wait first !! Who are my RIVALS ? tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by pazienza(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Chrisviral, who are his campaign managers? They should inform me when the next round of voting commence,let me vote for him.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by chrisviral(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
pazienza:
Chrisviral, who are his campaign managers? They should inform me when the next round of voting commence,let me vote for him.

Thanks sir... next round of voting starts 10AM today and ends 5PM, your Vote will be highly appreciated. thanks again in advance grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by ghost1718(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

Heheheehhehehehe... Wait first !! Who are my RIVALS ? The woman wrappers ? tongue
guy vote is not yet over. So cool down until this election is over.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
teeo:

So I can see your cheeks ni. But don't reply Abeg. Thanks angry

Chaiii..Gobe grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Rilwayne001: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
Tosyne2much, Amefrica and Kiddablingzz

We had an awesome run but I'm supporting only Rilwayne001 and Naijaboiy in this round.
I'll vote for you guys.
But my invitee would vote for only them. sad

My chief monseur francistony, i cant stop thanking you for your support..... I really apprecite your effort. Thank you sir smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2014
ghost1718:
guy vote is not yet over. So cool down until this election is over.
thanks bro I knw that... Just kidding ni grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

U try. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Lagunna:

Chaiii..Gobe grin grin

Yeye
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2014
aniobimartin:
join the winning team and become a proud member..

I need not divulge it to you...

You already know...

Team naijaboiy

Mmhh.. Is that so?
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Franchise21(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
aniobimartin:
Antispambot....
Make una mind the way una dey ban people o

Englishmart my senior man... Don't worry. You go soon come back. Lol.. Que sera sera

Naijaboiy, I see your good works.
Kelvingraphics.. Let's go there.
Lilmaxfidel.. You are mouthed .
Esmeraldar.... You are jinded (englishmart's vocab)grin

Lalasticlala... U are welcome to the hood..
Franchise21 come let's complete it for naijaboiy.......
Y dem go ban Englishmart na?
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
I respected ur Self campaign.... come on board..... #TeamYoungNigerians representing Potentials...#TeamChrisViral.... Wotyasay??
lol team young nigerians ... what do they have to offer?
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2014
teeo:

Yeye

Natu
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Lagunna:

Natu

Abeg no bring her here. I no fit explain this morning.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2014
jackfrost:

I nominate Emperorking20 C! I need it man sad
Pleaseeee! embarassed

Emperorking20

lol.. jackfrost abi na easter-bunny .. cheesy ..
why were u banned yesterday !
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2014
teeo:

Abeg no bring her here. I no fit explain this morning.

Na u write yeye na..
I just finish am for u ni grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Lagunna:

Na u write yeye na..
I just finish am for u ni grin

See your eyes. You just forget me abi. No wahala sad
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Cwaya:

lol.. jackfrost abi na easter-bunny .. cheesy ..
why were u banned yesterday !
Hahahaha! They thought I was spamming.. Good morning! I need ur vote today man! Pls spread d word.. Btw Jack frost is cooler dan d easter bunny cool
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
teeo:

See your eyes. You just forget me abi. No wahala sad

Hmmmmm..
Na dat gal cheeks no make u get my time grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
danaiks:

Hehehe....don't worry...u will win
Thanks man! Remember it begins @ 10am
Good morning..

And thanks for yesterday Kachisbarbie smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
jackfrost:

Hahahaha! They thought I was spamming.. Good morning! I need ur vote today man! Pls spread d word.. Btw Jack frost is cooler dan d easter bunny cool

yeah Jack was the main man there..

and for your vote. *still thinking* :p
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
aniobimartin:
unfortunately, I don't have any sister.....
So, stay off from me and get reasonable....
It pays to be sensible bro......

Look who's talking about sense.

Same troglodyte that mistook a Judge's shrewd action for tyranny.

It wasn't my intention to get this far with you but you fired the first shot last nite. So tell me Martin, were you expecting me to suck my thumb and play the fool when you asked me to go to hell with my thoughts?

An apology would have gotten you lot further than that high school attitude you chose to display.

Don't push me any further.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Cwaya:

yeah Jack was the main man there..

and for your vote. *still thinking* :p
shocked oga still thinking.. It'll start soon man! How can I convince u?? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Truthisit, Cherryice , tintingz , AirborneLacer I'm counting on ur votes today oo plss embarassed

To y'll who voted and supported Emperorking20 yesterday I'm grateful.. Macklef, Neldrizzy, chrisviral, Kelechimarie, mesoade, kulkatty, 3coins, Suley, chue, tintingz, kiddablingzz, chimkaire, benromeo39, Chizzy94, Cwaya, Amefrica, pinkobsession, luckygurl among others..

I wouldn't be at this stage without y'll! smiley
Thank u very very much! Let's do it again today grin
I love y'll! smiley

Emperorking20

#TeamEmperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by chibwike(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol...you see....so am now officially counting on you today....my only brother.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by chibwike(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Look who's talking about sense.

Same troglodyte that mistook a Judge's shrewd action for tyranny.

It wasn't my intention to get this far with you but you fired the first shot last nite. So tell me Martin, were you expecting me to suck my thumb and play the fool when you asked me to go to hell with my thoughts?

An apology would have gotten you lot further than that high school attitude you chose to display.

Don't push me any further.
Airborne...i had to do this again...thanks for ur support yesterday...am really grateful
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by chrisviral(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2014
cheesy I no fit shout....

Only Jah can bless my voters, Top 5 Ayaf too much
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2014
chibwike:
Airborne...i had to do this again...thanks for ur support yesterday...am really grateful

Don't mention man.

You've got my votes till the finals.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by 50calibre(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2014
kulboy:
\Good morning Fam, hope you are Great. Thank you for rooting for me. id like to speak with you in private. cheers

Cool check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo)