Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA (1146 Views)

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) / See Photo Of "Sick" Muhammadu Buhari Walking On The Streets Of London / Jesus Arrested In The U.S For Walking On Water (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Kenneth205(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jesus has been arrested after walking on water in Philadelphia’s Love Park, USA.

Philly Jesus is walking on water

A street performer Michael Grant or ‘Philly Jesus’ is a local celebrity in Philadelphia’s parks. His favorite pastime is walking on water in the park’s fountains, and occasionally baptising people.

And although police is convinced that Jesus violates public order, “Messiah’s” supporters are ready to do everything possible to release him out of prison.

Philly Jesus is arrested, Philadelphia, USA

According to police reports, Grant was arrested for disorderly conduct when he refused to leave the park.

Hundreds of people are now protesting online using #FreePhillyJesus hashtag, to have Grant’s charges dropped.

Addressing to his fans Grant says, “All is well. This is just pushing me towards the best of me. You’re always gonna have your haters. People are not gonna
like what they don’t understand. I love the hate. Keep the hate coming: Be patient, because the war is coming.”

Grant is a recovering drug addict, who says he just spreads God’s message via the medium of splashing about in fountains. Grant was arrested more than a dozen times between 2005 and 2013.

http://.net/2014/11/17/see-photos-police-arrest-jesus-for-walking-on-water-in-usa/
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by blemon44(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
for many will come ihis name but do not be decieved
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by macpetrus(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Funny.... grin
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
A pity...Peter wasn't there,one of the cops woulda lost his ear.

#freeOurJesus.

Another clown on the loose...btw I wanna see the video of him "walking" on the water sad

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
That's good to hear. Now tell me again how it affects Nigeria's policies?
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol.
My guy think say na Jerusalem him dey sha.
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Horus(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
This fake jesus should be crucified, the real Yashua was Black
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by Kakpos: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls he no be jesus and with this picture is not walking on the sea is walking inside small lake which every body who fetches water from lake does
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA by gnykelly(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
wow that is Jesus I knew it. he will be back. ** too many mad people sharing this planet with us**

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under A Cloud Of Shame- Soyinka / PDP Slams Buhari Over Delayed Choice Of Running Mate / UNPRECEDENTED: Dredging Of River Niger Completed -official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.