Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder (1112 Views)

Shocking Revelation About Gej By Reuben Abati / Nasarawa Assembly To Serve Al-makura Fresh Impeachment Notice / Sylva Threatens To Embarrass GEJ By Releasing Sensitive Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by oluwafemi113(m): 5:04am On Nov 22, 2014
I, Comrade Oluwafemi Rosaq A. a bonafide citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigerian from the South West Ge o-regional part of the Country, here by move the motion of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's impeachment as the President of the country due to lack of good governance, fairness and Justice. Do you Support the MOTION?

Type hit like to support and let's start from here

16 Likes

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by jjlala: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2014
From another Nairalander and I quote

Why all the hullabaloo about jumping the fence ? What where they supposed to do if a tyrant president sends armed masked men to lock up the parliament, where the representatives of the people preside? Sit down and look? If all those who fought for our democracy had sat down looking, i bet we would still have been firmly under military rule now. Oppressors always take advantage of our sense of civility and decorum to perpetuate their evil, whereas they are not civil nor decorous in their own actions. If an intruder locks you out in your house what will you do? In saner climes the people would have been on the street this morning protesting the tyranny of the Lion of Otuoke. alas this is Nigeria where reason is stood on its head. The clear sign though is that Jonathan is going down faster than we thought.

GEJ is not doing this great country any good

3 Likes

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 22, 2014
From your signature I know who you are.

Am not surprised.
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by fitzmayowa: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2014
I don't why people like spamming NL server, with trash and useless rant...Nonsense
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by chamboy(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Dominiquez:

Am not surprised.
who is he.... His a Muslim not BokoHaram... Get that into ur empty skull

1 Like

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by jjlala: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I don't why people like spamming NL server, with trash and useless rant...Nonsense

kiss Sharap dere what's dis one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by jjlala: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Dominiquez:

Am not surprised.

It seemed you don't know what to type ?

1 Like

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by fitzmayowa: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2014
jjlala:

kiss Sharap dere what's dis one saying ?

To understand my post/comment, please kindly go back and read it slowly...Thanks
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by oluwafemi113(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Dominiquez:

Am not surprised.

Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship. All I need is CHANGE, GOOD GOVERNANCE and nothing else…
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by jjlala: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2014
oluwafemi113:
I, Comrade Oluwafemi Rosaq A. a bonafide citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigerian from the South West Ge o-regional part of the Country, here by move the motion of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's impeachment as the President of the country due to lack of good governance, fairness and Justice. Do you Support the MOTION?
Nigeria is too delicate for somebody like goodluck to handle. Even though he is not a lawyer, i expect his advisers to advise him on issue that has to do with laws and constitution. This high level of impunity will not help Nigeria to move forward. On the issue of inpeachment, i totally support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by bennygreat1(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Will your Opinion count Plssss stop deceiving yourself...
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by MudRaker: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2014
These people will only realize their foolery in their old age.
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by MudRaker: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by eunisam: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2014
E no go work for you.those that want GEJ impeached should be impeached in their working place IJN
oluwafemi113:

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by MudRaker: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
OP the highest thing you and your jobless touts can do is occupy obalende
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by oluwafemi113(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
MudRaker:
OP the highest thing you and your jobless touts can do is occupy obalende

why Obalende?

We are in Abuja

Just wait and watch
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by oluwafemi113(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
eunisam:
E no go work for you.those that want GEJ impeached should be impeached in their working place IJN

You are still a kid
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by eunisam: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are too old.leave our generation alone.
oluwafemi113:

You are still a kid
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by oluwafemi113(m): 4:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Pres Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 by an Anti-Jonathanian. Do you agree? Sent to me via Whatsapp -November 23, 2014

Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As President:

1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places over N120

2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).

3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure

4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure

5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light

6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc

7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out

8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km

9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day

10. Industrial strikes by many organisations

11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers

12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure

13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero

14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira

15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year

16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs

17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest

18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries

19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof

20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive

21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction

22. New English phrase called 'Tactical Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"

23. Bribery scandal

24. Police pension scam

25. Oduahgate

26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal

27. Allison jet scanda

28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal

29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion

30. Immigration deaths scandal

31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC

32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves

33. Election delegate bribe

34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.

35. Increase in taxes and austerity

36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy

37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker

38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker

39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram

40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.

41. Hounding the opposition party officials during election
while his own party officials walk free during election to
intimidate electoral officials and manipulate electoral
process around polling butts.

42. Invading the data office of
the opposition on allegations that was neither investigated
nor proven and without court warrant

43. Intimidating legitimate government officials while Tompolo Asari Dokubo enjoys immunity to commit crime.

44. Shielding and encouraging corrupt individuals.

45.Corruption is common stealing.

46. Putting into prominent position crime suspect and a wanted personality like Kashamu.

47 Making criminals like Alaimaesigha and Odua prominent to seek for senatorial seat.
Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by focus7: 5:06am On Nov 24, 2014
In simple word, I SUPPORT jonathan's immediate impeachment.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fresh Impeachment Noticed For GEJ. By Nairalnder by jjlala: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2014
SaTAN

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Classy And Classless President And VP Come Feb, 2015 / Court 'vacates' Interim Injunction Against Udom Emmanuel / APC Is Like The Church Of Satan – Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.