Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? (992 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / Not Sure Of Your Writing Skills? Post Here And We Can Help Each Other Improve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Send your new story to storriedteam@gmail.com, we would edit and publish for you on our website or give you advise on what is wrong with your writing if we do not publish.

The idea is to bring you out of your writing shell and transform you from a doubting writer to a capable one that is confident of their own ability.

An example of a story transformed after editing http://storried.com/a-golden-evening-does-not-call-for-merriment/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by rapmike(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
For real? How will you prevent the work from pirates and plagiarism?
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by OMA4U(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
rapmike:
My flash fiction was published there. I think it's somewhat safe.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
rapmike:

We will attribute your work to you with your name. If anybody copies your work without giving due credit and you want us to follow-it-up, we will gladly do so. However, you should note that no one can fully guarantee that others will not copy your work, but from our side, we will give credit.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by rapmike(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

We will attribute your work to you with your name. If anybody copies your work without giving due credit and you want us to follow-it-up, we will gladly do so. However, you should note that no one can fully guarantee that others will not copy your work, but from our side, we will give credit.

Thanks, I will get my story there soon or you can help me copy ' the circle of three' from my profile. That's my latest story and I can't get it there now because am in exam period. I appreciate.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by baba11(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
With luxury of spared time,, I'm going to do that as I had done prior cool
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
rapmike:

Thanks, I will get my story there soon or you can help me copy ' the circle of three' from my profile. That's my latest story and I can't get it there now because am in exam period. I appreciate.

Please send me a PM with your full name.

Thank you.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2014
I just noticed that I made an error with the email address (which I have now corrected). The email address once again is storriedteam@gmail.com.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by rapmike(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Please send me a PM with your full name.

Thank you.

Sorry, but I don't know your email and am not sure if the PM button here is still that useful.

Can I send it to storriedteam@gmail.com? Its not perfect though, but I know its not terrible. Or can you send a message through to my email( ugospur@gmail.com)
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2014
rapmike:

Sorry, but I don't know your email and am not sure if the PM button here is still that useful.

Can I send it to storriedteam@gmail.com? Its not perfect though, but I know its not terrible. Or can you send a message through to my email( ugospur@gmail.com)

Send your name and link to the story you want published to storriedteam@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by rapmike(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Send your name and link to the story you want published to storriedteam@gmail.com.

Thanks.

I have sent a short story using my e-mail address( Ugospur@gmail.com) to your mail. Thanks for checking me up
Re: You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? by maclatunji: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
rapmike:

I have sent a short story using my e-mail address( Ugospur@gmail.com) to your mail. Thanks for checking me up

See, sent you a mail. Just take your time bro. When you are really free and ready, I am sure you will have a masterpiece.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 2 / Amazing Novels You Have Read / Must Read: ENSLAVED SECURITYMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.