Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (11257 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
Brother, been a while... Hope you're good?
I'm fine bro, Some things have been keeping me busy.

How life is with you
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jbluv55; to take me to his bar
Andyblaze; I haven't seen a live troll
Mrcork; to know if he is light skinned
Djeezy; cool
Liability; I wanna ask her if andyblaze is her boyfriend
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Godmother(f): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
cbrass:

First of all what's the meaning of sexkillz

I was going to ask the same thing o. Lol
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
rawpadgin:
it COULD sweetheart, if i want it to happen b4 the year wears out it will but am not a desperado
shocked is it concussion u will prepare concussion undecided

okay. I pray your dream come true then cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Andyblaze: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don laugh tire

grin grin my homie..
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
raphy:
Its a good tin that nobody will like to meet me .cuz am not yet a celebrity in here ..but when they see me on tv they will know am a big celeb.
oya, I would love to see u grin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Andyblaze: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.kai...........ds guy ll ntt kill me

grin its my penis that will do the killing wink
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin grin why do u want to see my pe-nis?
grin grin grin grin chei
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ROZZAYY(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
1. Rokiatu: for hotfuck
2. Rozzay; for sweet love
3. Mobuch: for real man to man street fight.
4. Idowuogbo: friendship reason
5.Redbenson: for clubs and ashawo joints parol
Awwww love to see u too my dear. I'd also love to see all my friends here everyone mayb have a party with all in attendance, it'll be awesome but most esp I will love to see- my love(u know who), xynerise, seun and temigracie.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
@KelechiMarie
@Godmother

If only we stay in the same hood, it would be a big possibility cry.
I wish I stay in Lag/Abj__ I for done organise mini-get- together.

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@KelechiMarie
@Godmother

If only we stay in the same hood, it would be a big possibility cry.
I wish I stay in Lag/Abj__ I for done organise mini-get- together.
eeyah still admire you
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by djeezy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
Jbluv55; to take me to his bar
Andyblaze; I haven't seen a live troll
Mrcork; to know if he is light skinned
Djeezy; cool
Liability; I wanna ask her if andyblaze is her boyfriend
Baby, why do you wanna see me? grin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
djeezy:
Baby, why do you wanna see me? grin
cos u are cool smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by djeezy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
cos u are cool smiley
Thanks
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
djeezy:
Thanks
u are welcome
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by cbrass(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Karleb:

Firstly, Sexkillz and Oggugua is the name of two once upon a time romance section moderators who were madly in e-love.

Secondly, I thought you said Godmother is the only orieja in your jollof rice?

Thirdly, k.

Lastly, when did you join NL.

Oh now I remember, well you can ask Godmother her sef if there is anything going on. I joined a year ago
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
eeyah still admire you

awwww.
I wish I could see your face.
So, I can have a feel of who admires me cry

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Cwaya(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

awwww.
I wish I could see your face.
So, I can have a feel of who admires me cry

*clearsThroat*

Just Passing wink

Me too wanna see your face! embarassed
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Karleb(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
cbrass:

Oh now I remember, well you can ask Godmother her sef if there is anything going on. I joined a year ago

Ok! I was only kidding around.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cwaya:

*clearsThroat*

Just Passing wink

Me too wanna see your face! embarassed

my face dey my dp tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Cwaya(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

my face dey my dp tongue

Oopss !!

Hey Itz only half face!
where is the smile ?
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Ladycloud(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
..I would wanna see...adepiero, missmossy, iceberylin, naijaboiy.... Lol...#coversface and eeeerrm.. unibenstudent
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by naijaboiy: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ladycloud:
..I would wanna see...adepiero, missmossy, iceberylin, naijaboiy.... Lol...#coversface and eeeerrm.. unibenstudent
it would be an honour to meet a pretty lady like you too smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by crowntoro(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
I would wanna see yomieluv cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Ladycloud(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

it would be an honour to meet a pretty lady like you too smiley
...awwww.... #coversface...How izzit going wf ur contest?
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ladycloud:
...awwww.... #coversface...How izzit going wf ur contest?
Going fine...I qualified for the semi-finals which will be holding tomorrow.

Please do vote for me embarassed
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Ladycloud(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Going fine...I qualified for the semi-finals which will be holding tomorrow.

Please do vote for me embarassed
....will try my best as long as m online.. aii ??...g.luck tho
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by rawpadgin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked is it concussion u will prepare concussion undecided

okay. I pray your dream come true then cheesy
wait a minute, do u think farano is more classy, or educated than me u sound like she's above my league & i am pissed already

she extremely beautiful no doubt about that, so are my exes
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by KingTom(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
kiss

I would love to see u too cheesy to see how white those 32 are really are grin
Abi? grin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by farano(f): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
rawpadgin:
wait a minute, do u think farano is more classy, or educated than me u sound like she's above my league & i am pissed already

lolz pls don't mind her o smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
rawpadgin:

lmao, calm down joor. where is your sense of humour u lost it undecided
oya na, let me just leave u angry

however I will like u and farano to come give us some vibrations here https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread/274#28133746
go to the last page and read through smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ladycloud:
....will try my best as long as m online.. aii ??...g.luck tho
alryt...thanks.

I'll mention you though smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / Nairalanders With Similar Personality / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.