Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (11561 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
In no particular order

Tosyne2much
Kachisbarbie
Annypie
Eeeerrmm...brb grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Ladycloud(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

alryt...thanks.

I'll mention you though smiley
.....aii dear.. g.nyt

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by iceberylin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ladycloud:
..I would wanna see...adepiero, missmossy, iceberylin, naijaboiy.... Lol...#coversface and eeeerrm.. unibenstudent
Am not missing another opportunity.. lie lie angry

2 Likes

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by idu1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem
Lagusta
Tellwisdom
Naptu2
sexymoma
I for like make I see hadizy but.......
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by francizy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anyone way go gimme oil company job.. undecided
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
crowntoro:
I would wanna see yomieluv cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
lolzzz,am honored...
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
op pls increase the number

enlightenedsoul (I'm not kidding) I just like your ways noni, would really love to see

Thx, dear. Likewise smiley kiss
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Thx, dear. Likewise smiley kiss
what's d time now in your abode?
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by raphy(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
oya, I would love to see u grin
ok no wahala ,will love to see you as well. cheesy
AfricanApple:
oya, I would love to see u grin
ok no wahala ,will love to see you as well.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
what's d time now in your abode?

It's nearing evening here. I'll be getting ready for my last shift soon, and I have an exam in the morning. After that, the world is my oyster cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by neighy(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2014
jobsat34:
5 Nairalanders I would love to see real life

1) Jbluv55....... make he come teach me how to operate beer parlour business
2) Amanda2000.. I m not sure if she is still active on NL
3) Neighy.......... Hopefully, we meet @ stamford bridge to celebrate our double at the end of the season
4) Barcanista..... His hardwork would not go unnoticed when APC finally gain power @ federal level (you know wetin i mean naa) grin grin
5) Esmeraldar..... Do i have to state the reason?? you all know naa wink wink wink
yea surely we'll be doing double double... And we go use champions league cup drink champagne for jbluv54 bar wit jb and harlos while the likes of dre11 ll keep watching us celebrate
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by jobsat34(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
neighy:
yea surely we'll be doing double double... And we go use champions league cup drink champagne for jbluv54 bar wit jb and harlos while the likes of dre11 ll keep watching us celebrate

you dey mind those liverpoolonians?? just as their only hope "sturridge" was about to kick off, injury struck him down again... anyway, dre11 is our person, we fit give am chelsea form for free.. what do you think?
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's nearing evening here. I'll be getting ready for my last shift soon, and I have an exam in the morning. After that, the world is my oyster cheesy
no wonder u were online at dat time.

good day smiley

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by sexymoma(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
idu1:
berem
Lagusta
Tellwisdom
Naptu2
sexymoma
kiss
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by idu1(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
sexymoma:
kiss
moma....
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2014
idu1:
moma....
Oh come come... come have a hug smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Lagusta(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
idu1:
berem
Lagusta
Tellwisdom
Naptu2
sexymoma

idu1
dominque
booqee
bunmioguns
m.esther96

can i also add lomaxx's username
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
khiaa:
Bunchersstab
Masonkz
JBluv
Dre11
Bunchersstab cheesy

Aww sure would like to meet you too cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
Joebecks or is it joebeckz..cutie!

Kwonder..hottie!

Diportivo..mah bring u come dis side today wink

And seun I guess undecided

i guess ur talking abou JoeBest.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
jobsat34:

you dey mind those liverpoolonians?? just as their only hope "sturridge" was about to kick off, injury struck him down again... anyway, dre11 is our person, we fit give am chelsea form for free.. what do you think?

U and neighty
Una never back downcheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
seun, onila, cramjones(wanna be sure he's FFK or not tongue ), milliondollars, idowuobo, sagamite

and then maybe one idiat called Mrcork

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
will luv to meeettt

axortedbabe
chubbyT
omavik
airforce
andyblaze
MarthaK

sooo many ha cnt Remember for Naw
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by axortedbabe(f): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2014
danbrowndmf:
will luv to meeettt

axortedbabe
chubbyT
omavik
airforce
andyblaze
MarthaK

hmmm hokay o*continue eating my chicken n chips inside kilimangaro*
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ChubbyT(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
danbrowndmf:
will luv to meeettt

axortedbabe
chubbyT
omavik
airforce
andyblaze
MarthaK

dnt wory,u'll meet omavik n maslf 1day.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
ChubbyT:

dnt wory,u'll meet omavik n maslf 1day.
lol. i pray oh,let it be soon oh.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
axortedbabe:
hmmm hokay o*continue eating my chicken n chips inside kilimangaro*
lol.kilimanjaro at YKC? u dis girl shey u knw wnt make i meet u? upon say we dy live for ph togeda. God is watching u frm 3D oh.cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by zyzxx(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmmm

am coming let me think cheesy
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ChubbyT(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
danbrowndmf:
lol. i pray oh,let it be soon oh.
Abi nau
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by neighy(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2014
jobsat34:

yea let's paint the dude blue
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

Khiaa for lifekiss

Hello Dre. smiley

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2014
1. Bororojo
2. OmarBah
3. MissMeiya
4. AfricanApple
5. EnlightenedSoul (actually nah she has a fiance grin) ArtanK

Bororojo, OmarBah, ArtanK, CamNewton4Pres, Pagan9ja and Roozzaay are my hang out brothers. The types of brothers I would play video games with (if they do play video games) and hang out and go and get girls with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Scratch what I said about getting girls I'm not like that in real life, though I should become that way grin

8 Likes

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by bunmioguns(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Lagusta:

idu1
dominque
booqee
bunmioguns
m.esther96

can i also add lomaxx's username

For sure we will soon meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure | How Much An Air Force Officer Earn Monthly / Do You Sing In The Shower? / Today's Date Is A Palindrome - 31 / 1 / 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.