Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One (1989 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos: / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by tobbiefied: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Akinwunmi Ambode (born June 14, 1963) is an accountant,
an administrator and a public finance management expert. He
is the Chief Executive Officer of Brandsmiths Consulting
Limited – a firm that specializes in public sector finance
management. Ambode was formerly the Accountant-General
of Lagos State, Nigeria, and held many sensitive financial
positions in the Lagos State government in a 27-year career in
the Lagos State Civil Service. He is a Fellow of the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and a Member of
the Nigerian Institute of Management. He is the founder of La
Roche Leadership Foundation, a non-profit organization
focused on developing the next generation of leaders. He is
married to Bolanle Patience Ambode (nee Odukomaiya) and
they are blessed with children.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
You forgot to mention he has a baby girl outside wedlock with the baby mama residing in Canada or probably you want to hide from public scrutiny that the Governorship hopeful, Ambode can't effectively tame the third leg in-between his legs. I wonder the caricature such a shameless fellow would make of public office if elected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by mrofficial(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
oscarforreal:
You forgot to mention he has a baby girl outside wedlock with the baby mama residing in Canada or probably you want to hide from public scrutiny that the Governorship hopeful, Ambode can't effectively tame the third leg in-between his legs. I wonder the caricature such a shameless fellow would make of public office if elected.

What are you beating about? Having a baby outside wedlock isn't a crime. Was is it before or after wedlock did he have a baby with another woman?

Even at that, I don't see how that disqualifies him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2014
APC may end up giving the ticket to someone else. Let's watch and see.
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by aljharem(m): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:

wow !!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by wunderkiind(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2014
myhoodlink:
APC may will end up giving the ticket to someone else. Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by MisterLongman(m): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:
Trash...... He is contesting for a public office not private office.
His marital life is not your business undecided
Last time I checked, Sullivan Chime marital lifestyle didn't stop him from being a governor. So n**ga, shove your opinion up your ass

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2014
MisterLongman:

Trash...... He is contesting for a public office not private office.
His marital life is not your business undecided
Last time I checked, Sullivan Chime marital lifestyle didn't stop him from being a governor. So n**ga, shove your opinion up your ass
Your likes which I tag safer-dead should be nowhere else other than the morgue cooling off there cause you have nothing positive to offer humanity.
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by chamboy(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:
how does that affect his Decision as a leader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2014
mrofficial:

What are you beating about? Having a baby outside wedlock isn't a crime. Was is it before or after wedlock did he have a baby with another woman?

Truly it doesn't disqualify him constitutional-wise but it speaks volume of his show of irresponsibility and a man who throw morality and decorum to the dogs. You will also agree with me that such a symbol of immorality shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near public domain

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by humpito(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Oscar just opened a can of worms. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:

Goodluck Jonathan, president of Nigeria had a child outside of his marriage. Why not go and crucify him first before attacking Ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by aljharem(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ambode aka amburdillion is just another lap dog for his ikoyi master Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by lolababe331e: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
seunmsg:

Goodluck Jonathan, president of Nigeria had a child outside of his marriage. Why not go and crucify him first before attacking Ambode.

They are hypocrites
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by seanet02: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan also has a child out of wedlock.
So what is Jonathan then?
oscarforreal:

Truly it doesn't disqualify him constitutional-wise but it speaks volume of his show of irresponsibility and a man who throw morality and decorum to the dogs. You will also agree with me that such a symbol of immorality shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near public domain

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Another tinubu puppet and stooge in the making

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by dridowu: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:

How many wives (legally/illegally) did Ojukwu have before he contested for President ?
@bolded, no wonder Bianca Ojukwu said she went to a deeply divided family
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/i-came-into-a-deeply-divided-family-bianca-ojukwu/

https://www.nairaland.com/2000899/came-into-deeply-divided-family

1 Like

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by hazyfm: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:

It's common among the yorubas,That should'nt disqualify him. What we are concerned about is CAN HE PERFORM?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:

It's common among the yorubas,That should'nt disqualify him. What we are concerned about is CAN HE PERFORM?

Yorubas account for the highest Bastard GDP in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by aljharem(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:

What do you mean it is common among Yorubas ?

I am Yoruba and those around me don't give birth to bas.tards
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by adadadon(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
This ambode guy seems capable for that he should be the next governor of Lagos state.
Tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by hazyfm: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
aljharem:

What do you mean it is common among Yorubas ?

I am Yoruba and those around me don't give birth to bas.tards

I mean no harm, I grew up in the west, Lagos, Osun State, Ogun State, Kwara name them..
My point is that its not a big deal in Yoruba Land
So no one should base his argument on that
And by the way, they are not bastar.ds, They have parents

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by TexasR: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
seunmsg:

mrofficial:

mrofficial:

chamboy:
how does that affect his Decision as a leader

Please help me ask.
All these lame opponents of Akinwunmi Ambode,na so una go dey look,e go dey fly dey go,y'all have nothin' on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by TexasR: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
tobbiefied:
tobbiefied:
Wow what a fantastic resume,no wonder the guy talks so intelligently.
I guess it's his brilliance that actually scares the living daylights out of his opponents and their supporters on nairaland,hence they try to write all manner of watery trash about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Billcakes: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
O boy see levels,quite impressive,almost as good as mine,,,,,if I hear

Ambode we don hear you,your CV is obviously envious and I commend you for those achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by halamadrid8: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
That's the next governor of Lagos state after BRF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by halamadrid8: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:

That somebody had a baby from another woman other than the wife,therefore we should disqualify him from contestingMy broad please leave the drunk fellow to be venting his spleen in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by halamadrid8: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=oscarforreal post=28108412]You forgot to mention he has a baby girl outside wedlock with the baby mama residing in Canadaquote]

Enough of all these lies;;Infact,PICTURE OF BABY AND BABY MAMA LIVING IN CANADA

OR ADONBILIVIT cool cool cool
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by oneplusone: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Ambode;well educated,well qualified,well experienced,well loved,well connected........
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2014
oscarforreal:
Are supposed to swallow this bullcrap without evidence? Anyways who cares
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2014
oscarforreal:
Re: Who Is Akinwunmi Ambode Part One by oneplusone: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Billcakes:
O boy see levels,quite impressive,almost as good as mine,,,,,if I hear

Ambode we don hear you,your CV is obviously envious and I commend you for those achievements

LOL @ red bolded.
From the overwhelming acceptance and likes this guy has been getting on online forums,its obvious he is a nice likeable fellow.Funny enough,the few haters I've come across really have no concrete sensible issue to raise against this man.Just laughable puerile accusations,so very pointless and irritating.

(1) (Reply)

IGBO Has Nothing To Do With Development Of Lagos / Let The Yorubas Who Support Buhari Call These Men Thieves!!! / PDP Set To Take Over Kwara – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.