Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65089 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by lanxlot(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2014
I think the American cobra chopper can be used to fight it.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by christopher123(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
E GET ONE WEY I GIVE LIFT ONE DAY, AS SHE ENTER THE CAR, FRONT SEAT NA SO THE CAR BEGIN SMELL, I WAS FORCED TO PUT OFF THE AC SO THAT AIR CAN ENTER AND IT IS JUST TOO BAD THAT I WANTED TO TELL HER OFF, NOW THAT BABE NA BIG GIRL

BUT HER TOTO DEY SMELL LIKE DEAD HORSE
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Ejiod(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
1.Drink yoghurt!
Use Yoghurt on d vagina for 30mins for 5days.
If symptoms persist after 5 days please consult ye Doctor
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Ejiod(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
1.Drink yoghurt!
Use Yoghurt on d vagina for 30mins 4 1week.
If symptoms persist after 5 days please consult yr Doctor
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by stnwani(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Advice her to sleep regularly and to always walk around without panties grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:
Just to debunk what a poster wrote above.It is never normal for a womanliness to smell. i mean never!
Once you start to notice any smell from mild to pungent,then something is definitely wrong in your vagina, cervix or any part of your reproductive organ and urgent test and treatment is required. Symptoms of Vaginal Infections include mild to pungent odour, discharges, abdominal and pelvic pains,womanly scratching, boils, blisters, pains/wounds while urinating and sometimes fever and mouth blisters/ulcers. I will advise that your friend goes to a good laboratory and conduct Urine MCS-HVS Test. She would be given the right antibiotics to treat her womanly odour. she should also carry out pelvic scan, hiv and hepatitis tests.
A normal womanliness is odourless, painless and dry
Lie.the vagina has an odour.Are you a doctor? i am a gynecologist so dont say words you ain't sure every vagina smells

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2014
OP your friend should see a doctor asap!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2014
#stopwhoringaround
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by deebee13(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2014
psyqs:

And by IT, u mean industrial training?

Hahhahahaahaha! Funny dude! IT means Punany!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by christopher123(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2014
sammyyoung2:
i once met dis pretty lady with lotta swag around year 2004, very pretty, i must confess.....on one of our date, she collected my blueface samsung, so i decided to take it out on her, coz she wasn't ready to give me my fone back, so on the next date, as usual, she pointed to an eatery for us to relax, but i drove past and headed for the nearest guest house, convinced her we needed to go deeper in love (intimacy), she agreed after like an hour (a short-time was 1k then, but who cares, i wasn't gonna give up), so i shouted back to the receptionist, dat i was gonna pay for the next one hour, coz they usually knock to remind you of hours spent (lol).

so we got down......as i inserted, damn, a bad odour came out, at every JACK, a puff sound bring a bad odour, mhen, i opened my eyes, she was closing hers, certainly enjoying the ride, at a point....i couldn't take it again, obviously, she dint perceive anytin since it her body. i stood up, when for my samsung fone, removed her SIM, wore my clothes and told i i was leaving, by this time, she also had flared up, throwing me serious insult.

i just paid the receptionist, went to the garage, entered my car, den ZOOmed off.

THAT IS A CLASSIC...LOL, I BROUGHT ONE TO MY GUYS HOUSE, I DID NOT WANT MADAM TO KNOW, MEN THAT BABE ARSE WAS DA BOMB BUT WHEN SHE PULLED OFF HER CLOTHES, BOBS , THE ROOM SO CHANGED ORDOUR THAT MY PRICKK AUTOMATICALLY BECAME FLACID AND PLACID....

I JUST GAVE HER MONEY TO GO, DIDNT TOUCH HER

MY FRIEND CATEGORICALLY WARNED ME IN A CLEAR MANNER NEVER TO BRING THAT GIRL AGAIN

WE HAD TO BUY AIR FRESHNER

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Fabdedon:
i think google has the best answer.... But my opinion...
Let her bathe regularly and use antiseptics...
and hmmmm change under wears too..
Use deodourants too to freshen the atmosphere... Maintain one bleep dude...
And pray over it..
Allow fresh air reach that region too some times heat cause odour too..
Visit the doctor too if situation continue after 2 days
Its sites like Nairaland, post like the ones here and reserches that Google will refer her to.
Last bullet
Op, tell ya friend to bath the v agina regularly with alum and salt, shave the v agina hair regularly and maintain one sex partner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
make you no come lie. na you get the odour. just talk say you need advice, no same
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
She shld try using Ginger. It helps. Tell her to peel ginger the size of her little finger or smaller than that and insert it in her Veejayjay overnight.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by galaxybabe(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Add Empress Skincare and beauty world on BBm-7AA78320, she's a consultant on skincare,odour,body maintenance,she'll help you on that k,
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Elopoint(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
1. pls make sure d hair under ur armpit is cut down n clean, 2. Bath wit lime, it work fast. 3.Make use of dodorant, nt perfume, because perfume, increase d odor.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
I AM A GYNECOLOGIST.I COULD HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS ALL SO I LEAVE IT FOR HER TO CALL ME UP TO COMMENT ON WHAT DRUG AND CREAM YOU CAN USE.IN NIGERIA
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by psyqs(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
deebee13:

Hahhahahaahaha! Funny dude! IT means Punany!

Ohhh, i garrit
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by msmon(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Check this out and u will get a clue
www.nairaland.com/1991793/8-things-did-not-know
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by pdrefurb: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2014
I tink she shd wash very well cos most ladies don't no how 2 wash wen ba(hn de just put water 4 a min and dats it...I no frnd who told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ she actualy dips her fingers inside wen washn and Ђαvξ had same opinion from a lot of gals doin d same...maub she shd try dat approach put ur finger inside and u will c der 3e some dirt dat must b removed so dat wen its not removed it results 2 d smell
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Emmalot121(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
In this 21st century, where there so many search engines, when just a click will bring thousands of answers, a rational mind begs to think that NLders create posts like this.

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Fabdedon(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2014
blakky97:

Bleep dude and prayers? What a combination
some times it might be a spiritual case...and one bleep dude if u have many...make u know when d smell from d come cos i suspect stD
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

EroticAngelina, so you have odouriously offensive pusssy? Anyway, warm it with Izal 3x daily.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sukkot: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
this usually happens to lazy women. do lots of exercise and increased body circulation equals increased vajay-jay circulation and this increased va-jay-jay blood circulation would kick out any stagnant juice that is putrefying in the va-jay-jay. problem solved. wink THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Wisdytech(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
And Finally! Pray to God for Forgivenness about sleeping with someone's husband etc. You knows more than me! Ok
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by elected(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
You are what you eat. How you smell is a direct consequence of the food and liquor you consume.
For instance, an average Nigerian girl cannot cook without exaggerated amount of spices and fries with oil and cholesterol.
You smell like what you eat.

Onions makes your armpits smell(when consume excessively)
Fish is nutritious, but makes you smell like same when you are sweating.
Garlic.
Shave more often.
Take your bath early enough before you start sweating.

You will have a testimony if you effectively take these steps to help yourself become who you desire to be, by asking for help.
problem shared; is a problem solved. Goodluck!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Lywiled: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Let her go for a medical test, to rule out the possibility of a cervical cancer first and foremost.

Then always keep dat area clean & sometimes sit on hot water mixed with enough dettol.
And no wearing of one undies for two days; it spreads infection in dat area.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by holatin(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:

Guy, let your babe go for medical treatment. It's nothing to be ashamed of, instead of this fallacy you're stating. Let her also wash her womanliness and wipe it dry after urinating and pooing. A normal healthy womanliness is odourless, even if you bury your head in it
just do what I asked u to do and if u still insist am lying where do u live ? I Ve five finger for a little practical. pvssy will always be a pvvsy.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Ezedon(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2014
tobionafuye:

You mean you're praising God because you're the 1 to comment on a topic on Nairaland? On womanliness odour topic? For the 1st time in 5yrs? So, what would you do if you create a topic and it makes the front page? What would you do if you become a moderator? What would you do if you own a blog or forum? Though it's wise not to forget the days of your humble beginnings... but, I mean, you mean being the 1st to comment in 5yrs makes God worthy of praise? I advice you praise God everyday for giving you the gift of life, then seek ways to improve your cerebral activities. I say this with all due respect. Regards.
thanks for your candid advised
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by elected(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2014
To make it complete and for the sake of justice. If your boyfriend is the type that consume too much fish before making love, tell him to stop. Because fish goes direct to enhance sperm odour, remember sperm has three consecutive day to stay in your body. This can cause you a very bad and irritating odour in your womanhood.
I added this because, I don't know the part that generates the odour.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Might be yeast infection. She needs to go for a test. If it continues after treatment, then thats a case for the gods.. grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by willorie(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2014
which one is "Womanliness Odor" again?
If "Womanliness Odor" dey, that means Men get them own nao abi?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by swagwu(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink
u funny die grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.