Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65088 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Sharon6(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
She needs to see a gynaecologist fast.

Get rid of stretch marks.
www.nairaland.com/2000428/get-rid-stretch-marks
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
you are the one who have pussy odour
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by goodgood2(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
Is it transferable (contagious)? lol! It sounds like you're planning to "dump" your dear friend. Please, don't!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Whalewale(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2014
WOO.. I am really learning a lot from this thread... funny..

I actually thought OP meant Body odour... It was until i started to read peoples responses I knew what he meant

Also funny is the number of people viewing this thread at the moment. .. Over 150 Guests and 100 Nairaland members.

My suggestions.
1. Everything starts from the inside.... eat healthy, take anti-biotics,, drink LOTS of water,, take good care of your body
2. Urgently see a female doctor you can relate to
3. Track your history.. When exactly did the odour start? What changes happened in your life at that point in time? This can help you find out the source of the problem.
4. When you sleep at night, make sure that area is free of heat, and has access to air.
5. Bath often ( my GF has her bath EVERY NIGHT, she can count how many times she has missed a night bath in her life lol)
6. I would suggest you stop eating food such as Garlic, Ginger, for the mean time. Because when we eat them, our body releases the waste via our pores and secretion (that's why Indians and Chinese smell a certain way when using the gym..lol)

Hope she gets through this (including other people,boys and girls going through similar issues)

and God bless you.

Thank you.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Djicemob: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
sammyyoung2:
i once met dis pretty lady with lotta swag around year 2004, very pretty, i must confess.....on one of our date, she collected my blueface samsung, so i decided to take it out on her, coz she wasn't ready to give me my fone back, so on the next date, as usual, she pointed to an eatery for us to relax, but i drove past and headed for the nearest guest house, convinced her we needed to go deeper in love (intimacy), she agreed after like an hour (a short-time was 1k then, but who cares, i wasn't gonna give up), so i shouted back to the receptionist, dat i was gonna pay for the next one hour, coz they usually knock to remind you of hours spent (lol).

so we got down......as i inserted, damn, a bad odour came out, at every JACK, a puff sound bring a bad odour, mhen, i opened my eyes, she was closing hers, certainly enjoying the ride, at a point....i couldn't take it again, obviously, she dint perceive anytin since it her body. i stood up, when for my samsung fone, removed her SIM, wore my clothes and told i i was leaving, by this time, she also had flared up, throwing me serious insult.

i just paid the receptionist, went to the garage, entered my car, den ZOOmed off.

Daddy you can lie ogrin

2 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by mifavour(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

squeeze lime into her bathing water morning and night. she should stay away from deodorants for now. shave when due.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sheis: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2014
iyimide:
buy cefuroxime 250mg... a stain from all sexual Intercourse till u finish d drug
buy levongestrel tabs 2tabs 12hrly. and use during ovulation and fertile week...
it works... all the best...
Oga, how can you tell her to take levonogestrel, isn't that same as postinor, an emergency contraceptive pill?

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Beey(f): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
tell her to shave her armpit hair clean and use deodorants and tell her to bath regularly, and its transferable, dumbass
All the stuff am seeing from deodorants & others recommending dettol ,you don't use that stuff on a lady's down south.It's recipe for yeast infection. Ladies should not use scented stuff down there.What she needs is to see a gynaecologist to have some lab sample taken and to also be examined so that she can get the right treatment.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by chinasaekperem9: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2014
grin the vag1na is the home of microbes grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

plz dont let her add salt to anyting she uses when bathing or cleaning her body salt can be dangerous in human health.let her see a skin Doctor mainly elderly doctors.bathing or using pef regulary can only cool it but can never cure it.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by raphy(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
you have made it to fp with ya health post gooo girl nothing do u ... and congratulation erotic
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by olumzz(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Abeg house help me o..My womanliness also dey smell
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
The post I contributed and some other relevant ones are enough to solve the problem permanently. And those posting rubbish as comments are just re-tarded idiots.
If you don't have any reasonable contribution, just read and move on.
Commenting is not by force.

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Vivipop(f): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
woodcook:
I am sure she must have tried her hands on some of the suggestations mentioned by other posters. It is best she sees a gynaceologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. I remember a case where someone had similar issue only for the doctor to discover that she forgot a tampoo inside for a long while. I hope that is not the case because it could lead to serious infection.
This is the third time someone is saying this,please is it possible for someone to forget something as big as a tampoon inside her Vjayjay?. @op, I will not pretend to know how you or your friend feels,but from what you wrote above,it is way way too serious to seek advice from unprofessional persons. It's best she sees a gynecologist.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Djicemob: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2014
tonte:
90% of the time when someone starts a thread with "there is this my friend" they are usually the people involved, no be only friend

I dont know why people especially nigerians can't own up to their problems.Except the OP is a lesbian,how would she know if p#ussy stinks if she don't take her nose to the area...no be say the friend the waka naked o? But that's BTW,i strongly believe the OP is the so called "Friend" grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by akpanbaba: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Simple .This cannot go except by licking ,and licking will be done by her main boyfriend/husband three times daily for a week.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by bdchange(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2014
@op, I av seen different comments with diff solutions. my candid advice
is for u to go and see a gynaecologist, who is in d ryt position to solve d problems.

Reading all dis comments on nairaland will make u do d wrong tin or tell ur frnd a wrong solution. because there seems to be many of dem here.

#betastillbecleanalways
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by kandiikane(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

She needs to stop using any of those feminine washes if she uses them. Stop douching(if she is) and stop using her bathing soap to wash her va.gina. she most likely has bacterial vaginosis, her having that smell doesn't mean she is dirty but quite the opposite. When you wash the vagina excessively it can kill all the good bacteria and if there is no good bacteria to keep the bad ones in check they multiply and it's basically them releasing sulphur gas I believe that gives out that foul smell. BV is very common actually after thrush so she shouldn't be made to feel isolated over it. If her discharge comes watery and the smell is stronger around her period or during sex then it is BV.
All these things being recommended like dettol and antiseptics should not be used. NO PERFUME!!

-She needs to start washing her va.gina with aqueous cream instead of normal soap and sponge.

-If she has access to yogurt, those plain pot yogurts that says live cultures I.e L. Acidophilius, she can insert it inside her vaginas using some form of tube, maybe a plastic tampon tube. She just needs to remove the tampon, use a small spoon to fill the tube up and squeeze the yogurt in.
-She could buy pure tea tree oil, soak a tampon in it and insert it inside her vagina for a couple of hours.

-she can insert a glove of garlic during the night and can increase the dose of garlic by using her fingernails to leave cut marks in it but I won't recommend bleeding the garlic if you have low pain tolerance

-If she has access to balance activ, she can use the pessaries for 7 days and then use it like once a week or something to prevent reoccurrence.

If she is using the yohurt or balance activ, she should use it in the night just before bed because it is very messy. She can dilute the tea tree oil if she wants because some people find it irritating on it's own if you aren't use to it. The tea tree can be used as a va.ginal wipe on a day to day basis by using a cotton pad to wipe before wearing your clothes.

She should go check herself first though to rule out any infection.

P.s, most doctor's recommend antibiotics but they only work for a second and can cause a second problem like thrush. These methods I have given are the best solutions because they are natural and do last. She should try sitting in baking soda water to help get her pH high again.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Djicemob: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2014
I dey see people dey talk say make OP put salt and baking powder(abi na soda) for her to.toangry Na buns abi na Na suya?
Una for kuku talk say make she add curry and thyme to the mix na grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2014
deebee13:
Bathe regularly and wash IT thoroughly with mild soap (no antiseptic soaps), wash up every time u pee and dry pat IT, wear clean dry underwear always, air dry IT for the whole night(ie, no panties to bed).
Lack of doing these things are the major reasons why IT smells... oh, have a very clean sexx partner, and always wash up after copulation, or better still don't have sexx at all.
My penny!
I just love this
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
shocked I made front page!! thanks guys for the advice, I really appreciate it. and for those saying my friend is me... I got nothing to say. fools will always be fools smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by udokpuenyi(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2014
She should see a gynecologist or an internist doctor to eliminate any possible pathogenic cause (bacteria, fungal or yeast) of the ordour or any possible infection.
Even if the doctors say no infection, she should ask them to test her for anaerobic bacteria colonization, those group group of bacteria can be be very elusive, require special procedure for identification and most time cause fish ordours and pus.

Possibly a swab culture that include culture for anaerobic pathogens will be of help.

If after all these, the result is still negative then she has has to check her level of hygiene and other practices like douching and investigate herself for hormonal imbalance

Please in this issue, she should avoid taking any drug without a prescription from an experienced doctor else she may trigger an unnecessary drug resistance in her system.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by veave(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Take doxycicline and flagyl for 30 days. She has an infection.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2014
This same vagina wey boys wan die put?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by akraym(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
dude don't lie. She's your girlfriend
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ghost1718(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is question for women not for men, i wonder why men are commenting,,,,this EroticAngelina of a girl u too dey create thread why ??
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Bazikd(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
hi add me up on whatsapp or call 08188322945 i sell a product that will surely work for her its called vagina herbal gel for issues like this.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Superstar007(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
coochiegringrin

Mr. Seun sabi censor words ehn.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Google the remedy.Many people do not know that google has the answer to almost everything.

BTW this is a terrible thing o and i can't imagine having a lady like that especially someone like me who is addicted to M ac.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
shocked I made front page!! thanks guys for the advice, I really appreciate it. and for those saying my friend is me... I got nothing to say. fools will always be fools smiley
it's u joor. yesterday weren't u d one sayin u "do everythin wit men ur a naughty virgin but oh ur still a virgin", n here u want us 2 believe dis isn't u.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ojeka1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Emeca: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nairaland censor tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.