Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65514 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Jeolight: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
another thing. she should make sure her bowel movement is working well. if not she should buy purging tablets once in a while. if you don't use d toilet normally, your waste product accumulates and cause odor in every part of your body.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by UTEWUOJO: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Are u telling us 2 help u?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
That thing is so darn complicated abeg...it farts, it falls out and now this!?

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by aurenflani: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tell her to wash that place with water everytime she piss.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by YourCrush: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
menix:
Eeyaahh..
Ve u tried confor..
Dont spell as pronounced. Correct spelling is camphor
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by DOD1: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
tspun:
It is normal and healthy for you to have
some womanly odor. However, strong
womanly odor can be the result of
douching, excessive washing, wearing
clothes that are too tight and certain
chemicals in your soaps, among other
things. This strong odor can be
embarrassing. If you personally feel that
the smell is too strong, here are some tips
on how to eliminate womanly odor.

1- Identify any infections.

If you want to
stop womanly ordor in its tracks, you need
to figure out what's causing it first. The
most common source of womanly odor is
an infection. This can range from yeast
infections, to bacterial infections, to STDs/
STIs. The best practice to make sure that
this is not the case is to go to the doctor
and have them check you out. That said,
there are a few different ways you can
gauge if this is your problem:
If you have a lot of chunky white
discharge, you probably have a yeast
infection. Medicine for this can be found
easily at any drugstore and many grocery
stores.
You might contract a bacteria infection if
you don't practice proper toilet etiquette.
Do you wipe front to back or back to
front? Wiping back to front introduces
bacteria into your womanliness and can
cause infections.
If you think you might have contracted an
STD/STI, just go to the doctor to get tested.
This is the kind of thing you need to know
for sure, for your own safety and that of
those around you.

2- Check for imbalances.

The womanliness
is kind of like a rich ecosystem. Everything
has to exist in perfect balance, and that
balance can be really easily upset. If you
use soap, antibacterial, take baths that are
too hot, go in pools frequently, use
scented pads, use lotion too close to your
womanliness, don't change your
underwear often enough or use
underwear of the wrong material, or a
large number of other things, you can
cause your little ecosystem to get totally
out of whack. Basically, avoid using those
things and just be very careful about
washing every day with water (no soap!)
and wearing clean clothes.

3- Embrace your natural odor.

Lots of
women don't like the way that their
womanliness smells, but if you ask their
boyfriends those guys will say they love it!
Don't underestimate your natural odor.
You might associate it with being unclean,
but....do I really have to tell you what guys
associate that smell with? They don't want
you to smell like flowers down there, they
want you to smell like...er....well...you. If
you've figured out that your smell isn't
caused by an imbalance or an infection
and that it's really just how YOU smell, you
should probably consider coming to live
with it and embrace it.

4 - Consider that maybe it's him!

Certain
sexual practices can also cause womanly
odor, either from his bacteria colonizing
your body or just the smell of sex itself.
Nevermind if you're taking the sexual
practices outside of Missionary 101.
Consider if this is the reason you smell
different and take whatever measures you
believe are warranted.
Just going to put it out there: putting it in
your butt and then putting it in your
womanliness is a TERRIBLE idea. At least
switch condoms between these activities.

5 - Check for foreign objects.

You know, it
happens: sometimes you just forget you
have a tampon in there. Sometimes the
occasional condom (or piece of) gets left
behind. These things can cause an odor as
your body tries to get rid of the object.
Check for objects and get them out!
Leaving tampons and pads on for too long
can also cause smells, even after they've
finally been changed. Change them
frequently to avoid that.

www.nairaland.com/1562470/how-eliminate-womanly-odor
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Akalia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Every woman has the natural tendency to develop some smell in her womanliness at some point in time in her life time, it all depends on how she does manage it. Normal veejayjay flora and other factors inclusive are responsible.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by zika1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
1.Try airing down there as much as possible e.g don't slip wit ur panties, wen u hv no wia 2 go u cn wear a skirt witout panties so as 2 kip dat place fresh and clean clean.
2. Try taking lots of yoghurt. Really effective.
3. Try taking garlic
Good luck 2 ur frnd.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't know what is wrong with seun and his mods,what is womaliness?toto na toto,obo o loruko meji ju obo lo,so stop all these your archaic names abeg. Back to the issue @ op I don't know why I keep having this feeling that this story is about you,anyway this can only happen if a woman doesn't like a man to give her heavy headboot in her toto,so I will advice you to tell your man to always use his mouth and tongue to clean and eat the place like shawama,if this is done regularly,walahi the place no go dey smell even if you no wash am for the whole year,moreover toto is allergic to water and soap that is the major cause of the problem,so mouth action is the solution. Don't bother to thank me,just go and do what I tolded you to do,I wish you best of tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by DOD1: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:
Just to debunk what a poster wrote above.It is never normal for a womanliness to smell. i mean never!
Once you start to notice any smell from mild to pungent,then something is definitely wrong in your vagina, cervix or any part of your reproductive organ and urgent test and treatment is required. Symptoms of Vaginal Infections include mild to pungent odour, discharges, abdominal and pelvic pains,womanly scratching, boils, blisters, pains/wounds while urinating and sometimes fever and mouth blisters/ulcers. I will advise that your friend goes to a good laboratory and conduct Urine MCS-HVS Test. She would be given the right antibiotics to treat her womanly odour. she should also carry out pelvic scan, hiv and hepatitis tests.
A normal womanliness is odourless, painless and dry
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by thaoriginator: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nawao! Different folks for different strokes!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Shankboye(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fabdedon:
i think google has the best answer.... But my opinion...
Let her bathe regularly and use antiseptics...
and hmmmm change under wears too..
Use deodourants too to freshen the atmosphere... Maintain one bleep dude...
And pray over it..
Allow fresh air reach that region too some times heat cause odour too..
Visit the doctor too if situation continue after 2 days
pray ke? We don enter one chance for naija
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by andyanders: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
chester47:
Lie.the vagina has an odour.Are you a doctor? i am a gynecologist so dont say words you ain't sure every vagina smells
one

Thank you my brother for telling her the truth. It smells and it all depends on how anyone maintains theirs. Many ladies are just dirty and walk and act like pigs.Most sleep around not knowing the consequences of their action by having multiple partners. Some just sleep around anyhow and after, jump into the public without cleaning up.

Some walk through the harsh sun and enter anywhere to get quick action with a guy, put on their cloth and off she goes without cleaning up or taking her bath.

In fact, people should be careful with some ladies around and those who like getting quick lay end up contracting STDs from most of these ladies.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by goodman41: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:
Just to debunk what a poster wrote above.It is never normal for a womanliness to smell. i mean never!
Once you start to notice any smell from mild to pungent,then something is definitely wrong in your vagina, cervix or any part of your reproductive organ and urgent test and treatment is required. Symptoms of Vaginal Infections include mild to pungent odour, discharges, abdominal and pelvic pains,womanly scratching, boils, blisters, pains/wounds while urinating and sometimes fever and mouth blisters/ulcers. I will advise that your friend goes to a good laboratory and conduct Urine MCS-HVS Test. She would be given the right antibiotics to treat her womanly odour. she should also carry out pelvic scan, hiv and hepatitis tests.
A normal womanliness is odourless, painless and dry
my girl didnot bath for 2days and there was a terible odor from her womanliness.is dis normal?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ezedon:
always clean with dettol warm water and salt, then you maintain only one partner and stop wearing OK undies.

i can't believe it for the first time in 5yrs FTC Baba GOD may your name be highly exalted this is evidence of good things to come
na who say na evidence of gud things
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Fidelis5(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tell ur friend to use Cyprotab is an antibiotics medicine all dis will be a story jst sold @ #800 only she will tnk u later for dat.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink
seconded
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO POST ANYTHING CONCERNING MY CARRER WITHOUT GETTING PAID,BUT I ONLY MAKE THIS SIMPLE COMMENT TO HELP AND EDUCATE PEOPLE TOO. IF YOU NEED MORE ASK ME YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD DOCTOR WHO STUDIES IN UKRAINE..OKAY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY IS THIS[{A VIRGIN HAS AT-LEAST 70% CHANCES OF NOT HAVING A SMELLY V.IRGINA.IF A LADY HAS SEX SHE IS NOW TAKING IN WHAT WE CALL HOMONES,I WONT EXPLAIN THIS.THE MORE A LADY HAS SEX,THE MORE SHE GETS HER V.IRGINA SMELLY.MULTIPLE SEX.SOME GUYS HAVE INTER-NAL ODOUR AND HENCE FORTH WHEN THEY DISCHARGE,WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED CHROMOSOMES OR HOMONES LIKE I SAID EARLIER.TAKING IN REACTS WITH THE BODY SYSTEM CAUSING SMELLY V.IRGINA.THATS HOW THE STD IS PASSED THROUGH HORMONES...AND NEVER YOU USE SOAP TO WASH YOUR V.IRGINA.THE V.IRGINA IS IRRITANT PLACE TO BE.USE COLD CLEAN WATER.DONT EVER USE WARM OR HOT WATER UNLESS YOU HAVE HERPES THEN YOU CAN USE WARM WATER WHEN SOAKED IN TOWEL
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by andyanders: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink
seconded

But you should know that OP is the one and is just seeking attention to know how to handle her case. There is nothing wrong in her coming up to seek for ways to address the condition.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ceo003: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:
The Vayjayjay is a self cleaning coven.

Use Only water to wash, never use soap especially inside.

Say no to Douching, from what i have heard from my girlfriends who douched, its not a pleasant experience.

Always clean with baby wipes or tissue or water after urinating.

Keep that place trimmed, it is not a mangrove forest.

The more hair you keep, the more the fluids there stick to the hair making it smell.

Avoid those things they call Vayjayjay perfumes, it has terrible side effects.

Avoid too much spicy foods especially garlic and onions, trust me, you'll smell like that down there if you consume too much of this.

Lastly, wear clean cotton underwear so that place can breathe. Avoid tight jeans especially for long hours.

toto is not self cleaning. no thing is self cleaning . u must use medicated soaps and good sponge to wash. odour from private part is mostly std .
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

toto is not self cleaning. no thing is self cleaning . u must use medicated soaps and good sponge to wash. odour from private part is mostly std .

MEDICATED SOAP?

You want the soap to kill both the good and bad bacteria?

Google is your friend sweetie, read it up.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by andyanders: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
chester47:
I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO POST ANYTHING CONCERNING MY CARRER WITHOUT GETTING PAID,BUT I ONLY MAKE THIS SIMPLE COMMENT TO HELP AND EDUCATE PEOPLE TOO. IF YOU NEED MORE ASK ME YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD DOCTOR WHO STUDIES IN UKRAINE..OKAY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY IS THIS[{A VIRGIN HAS AT-LEAST 70% CHANCES OF NOT HAVING A SMELLY V.IRGINA.IF A LADY HAS SEX SHE IS NOW TAKING IN WHAT WE CALL HOMONES,I WONT EXPLAIN THIS.THE MORE A LADY HAS SEX,THE MORE SHE GETS HER V.IRGINA SMELLY.MULTIPLE SEX.SOME GUYS HAVE INTER-NAL ODOUR AND HENCE FORTH WHEN THEY DISCHARGE,WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED CHROMOSOMES OR HOMONES LIKE I SAID EARLIER.TAKING IN REACTS WITH THE BODY SYSTEM CAUSING SMELLY V.IRGINA.THATS HOW THE STD IS PASSED THROUGH HORMONES

Well said my brother and straight to the point. Most virgins do have what is known as natural v-irgina odour which is not harmful. Multiple partners ladies patronizes affect their body because they keep taking in different kinds of homones that affect them hence different offensive odour that emanates from them. That is why when you come across some ladies, they carry powerful perfumes around and when you get close to them, before you open their legs, very dangerous odour oozes out from their body.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ceo003: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:

MEDICATED SOAP?

ok nau do ur wish
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by kilokeys(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
seriously?

open tool box
1. bagco bag
2. a bottle of vodka
3. blowtorch
4. needle and thread

procedure

1. scrub fiercely with cut bagco bag sponge and soap

2. douche with vodka or spirit to eliminate the stubborn bacteria

3. blowtorch to kill off the extremely stubborn ones off with fire.

4. needle and thread to sew and shut it closed for life.

mumu thread.. she should see her gyne jare or

better, follow my advice
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by FOREXMARTS: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
She needs to change 3 things namely diet, clothes, lifestyle.

Diet: stay away from garlic, onion and anything that falls under the onion family.

Clothes:No tight dress, free trousers instead of tight and should not be worn for more than 12hours, undies should be free cotton and not tight. Two sets of dresses for everyday 1 for indoors, 1 for outdoors.

Lifestyle: Shave armpits and privates every weekend cos the number one cause of odour are some very wicked bacteria living on hairs in those area that breed, feed, live and die on those hairs that cause those smell. Lastly use a good deodorant.

God bless.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ur friend has not been maintaining a good hygiene! It is bad for the pu**y to av an unpleasant odor... its either she's Dirty, or she has an infection!

She should Bath regularly! *with sponge and bath gel*

She should shave unnecessary hairs!

she should see a gynecologist!!!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:

MEDICATED SOAP?

GOOGLE SAID MILD gel. so you mean after your period, you just let the blood wash itself away?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by lekzzydo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Romanciella:
following
u mean urs stink 2
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by gmcbiz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
cool

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Hero10001: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Stinking womanliness can be so disgusting as a result of spoillage via Bacteria infection.
Natural smelling womanliness is the sweetest ever but perfumed womanliness is bad it's olosho's thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.