Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home (2628 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
The anti FG and Nigerian Military propagandists are so fooolish and not smart at all, anybody can burn a dollar and claim he/she found it where they chooses for blackmail purposes........below pic is Nigeria's currency in my home, I could also claim I got it from GEJ to bribe the EU to rig election or buy military hardware........they should try harder. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by menix(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Broz seems u multi coloured abii u dey baff wiv chameleon soap..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
omanzo02:
The anti FG and Nigerian Military propagandists are so fooolish and not smart at all, anybody can burn a dollar and claim he/she found it where they chooses for blackmail purposes........below pic is Nigeria's currency in my home, I could also claim I got it from GEJ to bribe the EU to ring election or buy military hardware........they should try harder. grin grin

Who's the ring-bearer?!

BTW, you collaborated with your wife to snap this?! Pathetic!
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by eunisam: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
I nö umdastd o

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by mrofficial(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
menix:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Sunofgod(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Op - u no hold 1K note?

Na N760 wey dey ure pocket u wan yab @bout?

& it be like say u use dat N10 & N20 2ice?

I suggest you go consume - 1Star, 1Heineken, & 1Harp wit dat moni & go sleep.
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
omanzo02:
The anti FG and Nigerian Military propagandists are so fooolish and not smart at all, anybody can burn a dollar and claim he/she found it where they chooses for blackmail purposes........below pic is Nigeria's currency in my home, I could also claim I got it from GEJ to bribe the EU [size=15pt]to ring election [/size]or buy military hardware........they should try harder. grin grin

Which type of ring?

Is it "touch and follow" ring, "Punch and die" ring or which levels

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by wasiudvd(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Who's the ring-bearer?!

very pathetic grin
donphilopus:

Who's the ring-bearer?!

very pathetic
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Sunofgod(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Who's the ring-bearer?!

No be his wife - na PEJ fingers be dat!

(Sharp guy)

See as he hold am down . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871909_img20141117215416_jpegdc6623a4aae4368bc336b52a157ad4b5
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Op, which message you trying to pass across? Please make it clearer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2014
myhoodlink:
Op, which message you trying to pass across? Please make it clearer. Thanks

That the anti FG en military propagandists are not smart in their fake news peddling.
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2014
omanzo02:

That the anti FG en military propagandists are not smart in their fake news peddling.
Okay Sir. Carry on. Thanks
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2014
menix:

Nice to know you understood my social status is beyond "buy me recharge card", grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Who's the ring-bearer?!

I take it that u understood my sarcasm lol
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Sunofgod:
Op - u no hold 1K note?

Na N760 wey dey ure pocket u wan yab @bout?

& it be like say u use dat N10 & N20 2ice?

I suggest you go consume - 1Star, 1Heineken, & 1Harp wit dat moni & go sleep.

Unfortunately I don't drink lager beers, I am into specially brewed beers.
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
omanzo02:
The anti FG and Nigerian Military propagandists are so fooolish and not smart at all, anybody can burn a dollar and claim he/she found it where they chooses for blackmail purposes........below pic is Nigeria's currency in my home, I could also claim I got it from GEJ to bribe the EU to rig election or buy military hardware........they should try harder. grin grin
but nobody knws u...
And besides, no be by N760 naira una go buy turn gun takless of real weapon
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by leofab(f): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2014
menix:
if both hands belongs to him; did he snap them with his nose?
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by leofab(f): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2014
omanzo02:
at OP why did you spread tissue paper on the floor before snapping abi your room an toilet?
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Dereformer(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2014
raumdeuter:

Which type of ring?

Is it "touch and follow" ring, "Punch and die" ring or which levels

'It is ring and roast ring'. grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
leofab:
at OP why did you spread tissue paper on the floor before snapping abi your room an toilet?

Ma'am

I bet u can differentiate between a toilet and kitchen papers? grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
but nobody knws u...
And besides, no be by N760 naira una go buy turn gun takless of real weapon
The total money their is 730naira, where u come see 760naira, abi u be APC? grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by PapiWata: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
omanzo02:

Yes, I can see that you are a suspect, and I will now alert the men with dark glasses, to surround your house.

Is that a white hand in that picture ? Only unrepentant people of dubious and dastardly character associate with Whitey.

Because of this picture you have published, I am going to jump the fence at the White House in Washington DC for the purpose of reporting this case DIRECTLY to President Obama, and it will be YOUR fault if the guard dogs remove my gonads in the process.

We are on to you. Do not try to flee. You are surrounded. Just let me finish this bottle of whisky, so that I can decide what measures to adopt now that we have you in sight.

For now, just send ALL the cash in your home to me at P.O Box 1419, Aba, Nigeria, for safe keeping as important exhibits in this case.
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by Redhot111(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
eunisam:
I nö umdastd o
dont even try to understand. D op has been smoking rat poison and he's abt passing out. He needs help
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
PapiWata:

Yes, I can see that you are a suspect, and I will now alert the men with dark glasses, to surround your house.

Is that a white hand in that picture ? Only unrepentant people of dubious and dastardly character associate with Whitey.

Because of this picture you have published, I am going to jump the fence at the White House in Washington DC for the purpose of reporting this case DIRECTLY to President Obama, and it will be YOUR fault if the guard dogs remove my gonads in the process.

We are on to you. Do not try to flee. You are surrounded. Just let me finish this bottle of whisky, so that I can decide what measures to adopt now that we have you in sight.

For now, just send ALL the cash in your home to me at P.O Box 1419, Aba, Nigeria, for safe keeping as important exhibits in this case.

Also report me directly to PRESIDENT PUTIN lol
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by omanzo02: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
wazoboy:
The total money their is 730naira, where u come see 760naira, abi u be APC? grin

I dey ridicule APC propaganda grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by hazyfm: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
menix:

NA HIM AND HIM CHIC DEY DRAG THE MONEY FOR BED
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by menix(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
leofab:
if both hands belongs to him; did he snap them with his nose?

No he used his dick.........
Onukwu...
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by menix(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:

NA HIM AND HIM CHIC DEY DRAG THE MONEY FOR BED

Broz I go tell ur GF... So u dey peep dem abii..
Ashe...'complete am'
Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by mistabiola: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is this one saying _:

Re: PHOTO: Nigeria's Currency found In My Home by hazyfm: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
menix:

Broz I go tell ur GF... So u dey peep dem abii..
Ashe...'complete am'

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! South West Muslims Reject Jonathan’s Dollars, Cancel Proposed Meeting / 16 Years of APC(Lagos) leadership, No library was established / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.