Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ (6398 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jodhaa Akbaris an Indian epic historical drama filmreleased on 15 February 2008. [ 3 ]It is directed and produced by Ashutosh Gowariker.It stars Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Raiand Sonu Soodin the lead roles

PLOT
Jodhaa Akbar is a sixteenth-century love story about a political marriage of conveniencebetween a Mughalemperor, Akbar, and a Rajputprincess, Jodhaa.
Political success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar ( Hrithik Roshan). After having secured the Hindu Kush, his empire extends from Afghanistanto the Bay of Bengal, to the Narmada River. Through a shrewd blend of diplomacy, intimidation and brute force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs. This allegiance was not universal. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodhaa ( Aishwarya Rai), a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey – the journey of true love.
The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodhaa resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar's biggest challenge now lies in winning the love of Jodhaa – a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice.

Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na Tum Jaano Na Hum(Neither you know nor I) is a 2002 Bollywood romance filmstarring Hrithik Roshan, Esha Deoland Saif Ali Khan. The film is directed by Arjun Sablok.

PLOT
Esha Malhotra ( Esha Deol) is a bright, spirited girl who has just left college. She finds a note from a past student of her school that coincides with her own feelings of love. She calls into a radio station and requests a song, repeating the words left on the note. An anonymous man calls in soon after, stating that he is the one who had written the letter and he would like to meet her someday since they seem to be the same. The radio announcer sets up a date and time for their meeting at the radio station. The man arrives but finds only a letter waiting for him. The letter does not state her name or address, only a post box number to which she requests him to write to so that they can be friends. The correspondence begins. The man turns out to be photographer Rahul Sharma ( Hrithik Roshan). They do not meet, exchange numbers or tell their names but continue to write each other. Fate brings the two together when Esha hires Rahul to be their photographer for a campaign, of course she didn't know it was him nor he did that it was her.
Esha's grandfather wants her to get married and thus he arranges for her to meet Akshay Kapoor ( Saif Ali Khan), a flirt and womaniser who also happens to be Rahul's best friend. Esha has fallen in love with her pen pal and does not want to marry Akshay. However, Akshay is falling for Esha. A lovestruck Rahul arranges to meet the one he writes letters to. Much to his shock though, he finds out it is Esha. Because of his friendship with Akshay, who is deeply in love with Esha, Rahul decides to forget her. Esha, unable to contact her anonymous love, agrees to wed Akshay. Rahul leaves for Vancouverthe day before the wedding, vowing never to be seen again.
Four years later, in a mall in Canada, Rahul meets Akshay, who now has a son. Rahul thinks he is about to meet Esha but instead meets Akshay's former girlfriend, who is now his wife. Akshay explains that he could not marry Esha in the end because she still loves her mystery writer. Suddenly, a group of workers in the mall carry in a large portrait of Esha, and Akshay realises that Rahul is the mystery writer Esha fell in love with. He urges Rahul to hurry back to India; Rahul does so and reunites with Esha.

Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by rooqee120(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
pls hw cn i download this movie, Paa??
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2014
rooqee120:
pls hw cn i download this movie, Paa??
Mobilemovies.in
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by rooqee120(f): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2014
shokky24:

Mobilemovies.in
thank u
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
indian films yet to be released 1. Ungli28 Nov 2014
2. Zid28 Nov 2014
3. LUV.....Phir Kabhie28 Nov 2014
4. Hum Hai Teen Khurafaati28 Nov 2014
5. Zed Plus28 Nov 2014
6. Sulemani Keeda28 Nov 2014
7. Action Jackson05 Dec 2014
8. Mumbai Delhi Mumbai05 Dec 2014
9. Take It Easy05 Dec 2014
10. Main Aur Mr. Riight12 Dec 2014

Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guys indian too don dey do seasonal film,I saw one film like dat it is seasonal,dat means nollywood too should start lol
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2014
constance500:
I Don watch all this movie grin

Please add KAL HO NA HO, even if Satan watch the movie, he go cry grin
Bro abeg i don watch am. Though my sister cried along, but I'm a man! So don't generalise
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2014
shokky24:
Don2;(also known as The King is Back) is a 2011 Indian action thriller filmand the third installment of the Don franchise, directed and co-written (with Ameet Mehta and Amrish Shah) by Farhan Akhtar.It stars Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta, Om Puri, Boman Iraniand Kunal Kapoor, with Hrithik Roshanin a cameo appearance.

PLOT
The film opens five years after the ending of the first film, with Don( Shahrukh Khan) narrating the story. The European drug cartel bosses meet in the French Rivierato discuss a new threat emerging from Asia: Don is jeopardising their business by undercutting their prices, and the bosses decree that Don must die. Living in Thailand for the last five years, he goes to a remote settlement to pick up a shipment of cocaine. Instead of the expected uneventful transaction, Don fights his way out. He returns to Malaysia, surrendering to Roma ( Priyanka Chopra) and Inspector Malik ( Om Puri). Don is sentenced to death and sent to prison, where he meets old rival Vardhaan ( Boman Irani). He offers Vardhan a partnership, and they escape from prison after poisoning the other inmates.
In ZurichDon meets trusted companion Ayesha ( Lara Dutta), and they retrieve the contents of a locker accessible only by Vardhaan. In it is a tape of J.K. Diwan ( Alyy Khan), vice-president of the Euro-printing DZB (Deutsche Zentral Bank), who was sent by Fabian Kohl to bribe Singhania ( Rajesh Khattar) to kill a competitor. Don blackmails Diwan into giving him the bank's blueprints so he can steal the printing plates. Diwan misleads him and hires Jabbar ( Nawab Shah), an assassin. Don escapes, however, and baits Jabbar to working for him. With no other choice, Diwan gives Don the blueprints.
Don and his team plan and execute a bank robbery, taking hostages. After stealing the printing plates he is betrayed by Vardhaan and Jabbar, but escapes. However, Sameer (a team member, played by Kunal Kapoor) calls the police and Don is arrested; he threatens Sameer for informing on him. Unable to enter the bank and free the hostages, the police are forced to work with Don in exchange for giving him German immunity.
Don and Roma reach Vardhaan and Jabbar, but Roma is shot when she refuses to kill him. She still has feelings for Don, although he killed her brother five years earlier. He defeats Vardhaan and his thugs, and Jabbar is killed. Don obtains his immunity papers, surrendering the plates and a disc with information about his team. He brings Roma to a waiting ambulance, and they exchange glances before the doors close. Don later detonates a bomb planted earlier in Diwan's car.
In a final scene Don still has one of the currency plates, which the police think was destroyed by the explosion. Sameer was actually loyal to Don; informing the police was part of the plan. The disc Don gave them actually contains the names of the European drug cartel; when they are arrested, Don becomes king of the European underworld and tells Ayesha and Sameer they have no idea how rich they will become. When Ayesha tells him she was afraid he would be caught, he says:"Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin, namumkin hai"("It is not just hard to catch Don, it is impossible."wink and the film ends with the song "Dushman Mera"
I like Don like anything! The guy na bad. Think I heard he was planning to produce the 3rd part. Can't just imagine what else he wanna add to the story.
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
I like Don like anything! The guy na bad. Think I heard he was planning to produce the 3rd part. Can't just imagine how what else he wanna add to the story.
Am wondering too
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by constance500: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
Bro abeg i don watch am. Though my sister cried along, but I'm a man! So don't generalise

Which planet are you from
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
constance500:

Which planet are you from
Good question! Mars
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dhoom Dhoom (English) Lyrics from Dhoom
Dhoom dhoom come and light my fire
Dhoom dhoom let me take u higher
Dhoom dhoom wanna feel that burning
Dhoom dhoom it' s a wild emotion
Dhoom dhoom passion and devotion
Dhoom dhoom now the wheels are turning
Muv ur body close to mine now
Let me feel ur luv divine now
2gether we will explode and we will go boom boom boom boom
Dhoom machale, dhoom machale dhoom - (4)

Dhoom dhoom m gonna make u sweat now
Dhoom dhoom let' s get all wet now
Dhoom dhoom gotta get down on it
Dhoom dhoom till the early morning
Dhoom dhoom until the dawning
Dhoom dhoom i know dat u want it
Shake ur body down to the ground
Once u go there is no turning round
Tonight we gonna make the world go boom boom boom boom

This burning inside u, know u just cannot hide
So don' t fight the feeling just let ur body decide
Where u get down on the road, it' s a wild overload
Riding higher than u ever did before
Dhoom dhoom let ur body do the talking
Dhoom dhoom i wanna keep on rocking
Dhoom dhoom i want it 24*7
Dhoom dhoom get the rhythm of the beat now
Dhoom dhoom feel the fire and the heat now
Dhoom dhoom take a trip toh heaven
I wanna feel the wind inn my hair now
Spread the power everywhere now
Feel the magic just go jip jap jum
Dhoom machale
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by johnj7818(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Where can one download this Bollywood English subtitles movie from?
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by yetunsbay(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Another one is "we're family

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by achinwa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
i wnt to no the best man on line
Re: Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ by achinwa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
i went to becom nollywood actr ,i neeed help,and if i went to com in am coming with a moving,NAME=show me your back

(1) (2) (Reply)

ChannelsTV Is Nigeria’s Best Television Station For The Seventh Time. / Which Site Can I Download Strike Back? / Where To Download Latest Foreign Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.