Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Dating And Courtship What's The Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Courtship What's The Difference (1176 Views)

If Your Fiance Confess To You He's HIV+ During Courtship, What Will U Do? / In Your Words: What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship? / What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Livingwalker(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Hello guys its a general house. I think Its no longer funny how people do mistake dating for courtship. Guess what I am among those unfortunate ones who don't even understand which comes first and what happens in dating that doesn't happen in courting ..Actually I believe most of our Love expertise would Love to earn there view.
Over to you wink
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2014
To my little knowledge dating comes first,anybody can date,but you only court when you are ready for marriage.coutship is dating,dating not coutship

1 Like

Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2014
In line with Ipledge's thought process, dating should be the logical start point to any relationship that has marriage in view.

Unlike courtship, dating affords the individual, the opportunity to get to know more than one guy or gal without making a formal commitment to a relationship.

Dating helps the individual make an informed decision on who, amongst the lot, is the most fit in to his or her profile of the ideal life partner.

Courtship involves a level of commitment to a particular individual you have screened through the dating process.

Unlike dating which scratches the surface, courtship helps you to get to know an individual a bit more. You can say it adds 'flesh' to the very few information you gathered through the dating process.

In a nutshell the major difference in both dating and courtship for me is COMMITMENT.

1 Like

Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by kilokeys(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2014
intwesting..

daring and couring
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by agarawu23(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2014
I dont knw the difference

its too early to think abt relationship stuff undecided

any tread on how to win a jackpot? "owuro loja " time is money
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Livingwalker(m): 4:48am On Nov 18, 2014
agarawu23:
I dont knw the difference

its too early to think abt relationship stuff undecided

any tread on how to win a jackpot? "owuro loja " time is money
Bros you will need it someday so just learn and save it for future purpose
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by agarawu23(m): 4:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Livingwalker:

Bros you will need it someday so just learn and save it for future purpose
dont think I need it, I am married already.
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Livingwalker(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2014
agarawu23:
dont think I need it, I am married already.
Happy for you ..
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2014
courtship and dating are relationship that leads to marriage
courtship is like a christian way that allows two people to truly
get to know each other in a more platonic setting
without the pressures of physical intimacy until they are finally married
but dating comes with a lot temptation which normally allow physicall intimacy like huging,kissing,having sex to take place due to constant seeing each other.
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2014
INTERESTING!!
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Livingwalker(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
INTERESTING!!
Wat do you fink?
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Livingwalker(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
elshaddai58:
courtship and dating are relationship that leads to marriage
courtship is like a christian way that allows two people to truly
get to know each other in a more platonic setting
without the pressures of physical intimacy until they are finally married
but dating comes with a lot temptation which normally allow physicall intimacy like huging,kissing,having sex to take place due to constant seeing each other.
so are you saying during courting kisses are not allowed?
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Livingwalker:

Somehow,courtship is a christian way of been in a relationship that lead to marriage
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Livingwalker:

courtship is a christian relationship, kissing is not allowed
Re: Dating And Courtship What's The Difference by Aipete2(f): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dating is for worldly guys n ladies while, courtship is a language used among christians

(1) (Reply)

If Your Drawing Will Come To Life; Who/what Would You Draw? And Why? / Loss Of Dignity – A Story…. Part 2 / Why Do Most Ladies Feel Guys With Red Lips Kiss A Lot ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.