Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 (15191 Views)

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Jonathan Assigns Portfolio To 31 Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Franceska(f): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
cry Truth is; Nigeria is a condemned country. Her leaders have committed sooooo much rituals for lust of power, God is vexed.
Prayer: Father, in dese times that is lkened to the biblical sodom and gomorrha, may my family and mine be like LOT and his family. Amen.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by DesChyko: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Before nko?
Are we expecting the death toll to reduce?
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by dharay99: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Them still dey bomb tinz 4dis country... angry angry #GEJ, more punah 2ur rod. grin grin grin
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by honeyad(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
They always won't report the exact number of deaths.. We all know its more than 30.. Rip to those who lost their lives...
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by sandiyke(f): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2014
I so pray God sends help our way as a country cos I dnt tink FG knows hw all this wil com to a halt. Three whole times in a month? Lord have mercy.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by holatin(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2014
even with bad news like this some dump, clueless, discreet, pointless human being will still say JONATHAN TILL 2019.
YOU WANT TO TURN NIGERIA TO BARBECUED NATION ?

1 Like

Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Seun why are the smiley characters not moving?

Not nice oh..
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by utenwuson: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Its now normal, death isn't serious in Naija. Rest in peace 2 d dead!
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by elisa121s(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Lord help us o nd hav mercy
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by priscaoge(f): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Holy Moses angry angry How many people come remain for North? cry cry This is heartbreaking. May God help us in this country!!!

RIP to the dead cry cry
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Faun(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Glad to be free at last.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by eligibility: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
MacluvPH:
I have a dream,one day this bastards insurgents will feast on their suppporters and leaders.RIP to the dead.wow fourth to comment.dancing sekem!!! And really getting closer.thanks to my glo subscription.
The act of dancing to this kind of disheatening issue is very pathetic .
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Faun(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Losers.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by adusco(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
RIP
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Halflore(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Death toll rises to 31 ? Abi ova 79 people are dead and u guyz reduce the number? Anywai na naija we dey sha !!!

Continue sipping my "akamu"...its non of my buxiness yet!!
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by dainformant(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2014
R.I.P to the dead....may their find rest......Visit www.nationalhelm.com for interesting gists and news that would keep you glued to your gadget....lol
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by pinkycute(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Ooh God....... Please......
#sub
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Vince77(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Larow:
Allah boys! Hin no go beta 4 all of una o. All dis because of the 7 fresh vagina by the time u reach heaven abi? Woooo! The angels wey go 1st torture u don de gym dey wait 4 u. In fact! Ur own fire na special one. Useless people!!!
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Vince77(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Halflore:
Death toll rises to 31 ? Abi ova 79 people are dead and u guyz reduce the number? Anywai na naija we dey sha !!!

Continue sipping my "akamu"...its non of my buxiness yet!!

"non of your business YET"....... ?
U must be kidding us.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Chinoble(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Chukwu bikonu............zoputa umu gi
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by jerryjere(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2014
It so painful all those claimed to suck human blood will soon receive there reward.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by EstherNdidi11: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2014
It's well
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by emmatok(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Government with conflicting figures.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by WASMOG(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2014
All of u chanting GEJ TILL 2019 GMB 2015 I pity u all
God heve mercy oo
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by lastpage: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Can Amnesty International PLEASE help u talk to these terrorists to STOP killing innocent Nigerians?

These qualifies as "terrorist brutality and genocide" against innocent bystanders/Nigerians now?

Or is it only when Nigerian Army kills them en mass that Amnesty International and its lapdogs on Nairaland start regaining their memory, huh?

What is good for the Geese is also good for the Gander!
"Two" can play the game o! wink

Those who dont operate by the rules of civility should not expect any benefit of civility.
End of Story.

Lastpage!
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by phollarsewa(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
undecided undecided
lilprinze:
I know they promise the men 5 virgins in heaven but wat do they tell use to brainwash this girls to waste of innocent lifes.
may their souls RIP.
Threatening them with guns undecided
lilprinze:
I know they promise the men 5 virgins in heaven but wat do they tell use to brainwash this girls to waste of innocent lifes.
may their souls RIP.
Threatening them with guns
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2014
gbodimowo:
OK

Somehow by some odd way we shall overcome and when we do the world will know Nigeria is different

how can you overcome with a dullard president in charge? nigerians and sentiments!
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by Halflore(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Vince77:

"non of your business YET"....... ?
U must be kidding us.

Yeah cux it is not oga Johna buxiness...so why should it be mine??

*abegi I dey watch soundcity oohh*
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by SoniaUK(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
A heart felt to the family victims involved,accept my sympathy,I pray that God gives you all the fortitude to bear the loss of your loved once. As for the injured victims wishing you a quick recovery.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by biomedixexcel(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2014
The blood been shed in this administration is alarming, GEJ should just bow out next year if throughly he wants to retain power because he loves us.
Re: Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 by karkel(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Larow:
Allah boys! Hin no go beta 4 all of una o. All dis because of the 7 fresh vagina by the time u reach heaven abi? Woooo! The angels wey go 1st torture u don de gym dey wait 4 u. In fact! Ur own fire na special one. Useless people!!!
just for a mere virgin nawah oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military: New Chibok Girls Video ‘concocted’ Propaganda Tool / All Polling Units Near Politicians’ Homes Removed - INEC / Eid Drama: Adeleke’s Aide And Basiru Tell Their Own Side Of The Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.