Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

PHCN/BEDC Must Be Resisted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN/BEDC Must Be Resisted (424 Views)

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / Rigging Will Be Resisted,wike Tells NEW INEC REC In Portharcourt / Why FG Toll Intention Is F-R-A-U-D-U-L-E-N-T And Should Be Resisted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN/BEDC Must Be Resisted by drng: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2014
What sort of country is dis?
A country where people are suffering and smiling

Imagine buying 310units of electricity in January 2014 and still using it till now cos power is hardly available in my area. Sent someone with 10k to help get me unit recharge yesterday And wat I get is a 120_unit worth about 2k in d name of fixed service charge of Almost 8k. And someone says to me that its legal.
Is it my fault that recharge met for a month cannot be used for a year as we still have about 30units from d original 310units?
This is indeed animal kingdom and yet wat do d people do but to argue "APC or PDP which is better?", when we shud actually arise to chase all that have been involved in ruining dis country!

Well as Achebe said, "there was indeed once a country"
Re: PHCN/BEDC Must Be Resisted by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2014
I agree with U OP, lemme share my experience too.

Airtel called me some days ago, I didn't notice at first but when I picked the call, the Customer care guy was educating me on how to borrow money.

Since am not interested in this, I tried to locate the red button on my phone, I mistakenly hit "1", I manage to end the call, alas, a message came in telling me I borrowed 100naira from them.

I called the Customer care ommediately telling them to take their money that I am not interested, I was told that it's not possible.

I beg na by force to borrow money? Na wa for this country Jare.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Backs Vigilantes, Doubts Military In B/ Haram Fight / Security Threats / Nigerians Are Suffering To Get Politicians Into Power And Wealth But..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.