Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram (795 Views)

Police Clampdown Will Harden IPOB To Take Up Arms – Constitutional Lawyer Warns / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / Fighting Back: 600 Christians Take Up Arms Against Isis [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2014
saharareporters.com/2014/11/17/emir-kano-urges-nigerians-pick-arms-defend-against-boko-haram
Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Whatever..Nigerians still got confidence in Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by podosci(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:
Whatever..Nigerians still got confidence in Goodluck Jonathan.
I guess you have neither lost a friend or family member to a bomb blast, or mayb you don't know anyone who has lost someone to a bomb blast in Abuja or anywhere around thee Country..For those of us who have experienced the first hand effect of a bomb I guess its hard to kep confidence in the Government to protect us

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by will1am: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Well said.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
podosci:

I guess you have neither lost a friend or family member to a bomb blast, or mayb you don't know anyone who has lost someone to a bomb blast in Abuja or anywhere around thee Country..For those of us who have experienced the first hand effect of a bomb I guess its hard to kep confidence in the Government to protect us
i dont wish to lose anyone to any goddamm insurgency and i dont wish that for anybody as well,but when such directives are coming from the likes of sls and co whose antics and disposition deciphering folks know then you gotta see whats between da goddamm lines..
Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
*cleaning my FN SCAR*

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by LordMecuzy(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:

i dont wish to lose anyone to any goddamm insurgency and i dont wish that for anybody as well,but when such directives are coming from the likes of sls and co whose antics and disposition deciphering folks know then you gotta see whats between da goddamm lines..

What Directives?

What's wrong In What SLS said?

Pls Read and Digest d info properly

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
LordMecuzy:

What Directives?

What's wrong In What SLS said?

Pls Read and Digest d info properly
unfortunately and with all seriosness,u da one to do that.
Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by focus7: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Since Jonathan has failed, their is need for everyone to rise up to his own defence.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by hazyfm: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:
Whatever..Nigerians Rexxie still got confidence in Goodluck Jonathan.

Speak for your self, not 160 million people

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Advises Nigerians To Pick Up Arms, defend Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:

Speak for your self, not 160 million people
well u're right in saying 160m nigerians but u shudda let us know da janjawe.ed fraction of which,clearly,you belong,of that figure that aint got no confidence in da hardworking #GEJ TILL'19...

(1) (Reply)

BOko Haram Militants Have shot And Injured The Acting brigade Commander / Tambuwal Vs Abba: APC Slams Police IG For Insulting Legislature / Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Again Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.