Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. (7419 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by kandiikane(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
crackhaus:

How old are you?

Really?

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:

Really?

Yes really, if snow can fall in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Emaprince: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin na wa o!..this one na free s.ex for one hopeless and jobless nigga out there..truth be told,she messed up!...she shoulda done this earlier...what will she enjoy now that she will be in her late 40s or early 50s?...at this stage,she want enter market with her daughters?.. grin

Honestly,some men dey eat sh.it...so na one man out there dey chop this tired vagi.na and flat bosom...some men no get choice at all!...maybe the women go don change his life with her husband's money..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
iamchiddy:

What will another man be looking for inside a kitten that have pushed out 4 heads? However, go and check yourself for STDs because the sexual history of your husband calls for medical and psychological examination and evaluation. He must be a harbinger of STIs.
What do husbands look for inside the punanis of their wives who have pushed out 4 heads? Is giving birth to babies the end of s-ex in your books? Are you telling me if Omotola wanted to have an affair today, no man will come for her coz she's dropped 4 babies? Or Bianca Okukwu for that matter?

This other man she's having an affair with is likely to be a married man just passing time and the woman is overjoyed at the new-found "treasure" because it was probably the first time she experienced an o-rgasm. That's the only time a woman has no apologies for her sexual thrills.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
kayciano:
23years , MY DEAR , u started very late..
U are already in your PERIMENOPAUSAL era...especially now your VAGIINA has shrunken, dried up and turned into shreds...
D. BEST u can do now is to ask your DAUGHTER to start early in her marriage..
No need to insult her. Let her have her fun.
Better late than never.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
bukatyne:
Why are guys suddenly hot under the collar? grin

The woman is doing what she clearly likes and enjoying herself so what is the P?

hehehehe!

All those "insults" they're dishing out is just to camouflage their anger. They just hate her guts and what she represents, that's all. grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2014
crackhaus:
A hot sexy mama of four after 23years of marriage who gets enough attention from the male folk, will not be blowing her horns this way like a teenager - she has struck gold.
I'm guessing the "gold" is an o-rgasm, which she had never experienced with her hubby.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by diva90: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Totally in support of her actions. I would have done the same, only that I would have been doing so as a divorced woman because I cannot stand an arrogant cheat and that is what her husband is. This is the reason why many women are cheating these days... What a man can do a woman can do better jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Men Feel After Divorce? / Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? / A Racial-marriage Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.