Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. (7302 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
23years , MY DEAR , u started very late..
U are already in your PERIMENOPAUSAL era...especially now your VAGIINA has shrunken, dried up and turned into shreds...
D. BEST u can do now is to ask your DAUGHTER to start early in her marriage..

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
kayciano:
U are already in your PERIMENOPAUSAL era...especially now your VAGIINA has shrunken, dried off and turned into shreds...
Very good advice, on point! cheesycheesy

I'm more interested in knowing the desperate nigga who stuck his d1ck in a woman who's birthed four kids.

Or maybe she's paying him, who knows... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
crackhaus:

Very good advice, on point! cheesycheesy

I'm more interested in knowing the desperate nigga who stuck his d1ck in a woman who's birthed four kids.

Or maybe she's paying him, who knows... grin

he's probably someone's husband too or one of those jobless youths who rapê grandmothers in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why are guys suddenly hot under the collar? grin

The woman is doing what she clearly likes and enjoying herself so what is the P?

hehehehe!

12 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

he's probably someone's husband too or one of those jobless youths who rapê grandmothers in nigeria.
I can't imagine condescending to this level of having an affair with a multiparous woman(where everything appears SAGGY)..especially now younger ones are ubiquitous....
My dear, my diick has EMBLEM....ok
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Caveatemptor(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lets give the old broad a standing ovation,for doing what no one has ever done before. Very unique achievement....
Now what else does she want? An olympic gold medal?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

Yea probably, these are people with a clear psychological problem made worse by sexxual desperation.

Either that or she's paying him, else I don't see why a normal man with a healthy and active sex-life would find sex exciting with a mother of four who's been married for 23years...or does she look like Jada Pinkett-Smith or Omotola? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

U be original learner... Dat pp is a msg not my pix pls do some analysis upstair bfor u utter sometin out of ur mouth or bfor scribbling down tins on d internet ok.
like i was talking...mtchewww
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
like i was talking...mtchewww

Even if u r...
Do I care? No I don't care...
grin cheesy tongue undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by beeevan: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just make sure you don't start begging like mumu when you are finally caught, immediately you are busted, go home pack and leave. When I go get comment nah when you start beg after being caught undecided .

You are still so damn weak and fragile, who opens a thread after cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by beeevan: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

Why u dey vex? grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by destante(f): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
in the end, nothing changes.
even your feelings that you think has changed for the better is only temporary.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by kandiikane(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
crackhaus:

Yea probably, these are people with a clear psychological problem made worse by sexxual desperation.

Either that or she's paying him, else I don't see why a normal man with a healthy and active sex-life would find sex exciting with a mother of four who's been married for 23years...or does she look like Jada Pinkett-Smith or Omotola? cheesy
If you cannot see anything in a mother of four, there are many who are willingly ready to marry and sleep with that kind of woman.

@The lady, you have shined your eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by 2CatWoman: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
kayciano:
U are already in your PERIMENOPAUSAL era...especially now your VAGIINA has shrunken, dried up and turned into shreds...

Sounds like you have some experience of this...?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:

Why u dey vex? grin grin

i am not vexing....
i was just surprised that she's confessing to the public. does she need validation of her deeds?

as per the loverboy? it could be anyone(from someone else's husband to secondary school pupils). it's a clusterfück out there now - it's free for all.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by beeevan: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

i am not vexing....
i was just surprised that she's confessing to the public. does she need validation of her deeds?

as per the loverboy? it could be anyone(from someone else's husband to secondary school pupils). it's a clusterfück out there now - it's free for all.

grin grin grin onu nsi!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin grin onu nsi!

nwaanyi muta ite ofe mmiri mmiri, di ya amuta ipi utara aka were suru ofe... cheesy grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Kanwulia: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
After 23 years of marital 'staleness'. . . WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO LOSE? undecided

An old 'blokos'? grin

Na now cheating dey sweeeeeeeet oooooh!

After your children. . . TIME TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

Oh gal. . . YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT! kiss

11 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by beeevan: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

nwaanyi muta ite ofe mmiri mmiri, di ya amuta ipi utara aka were suru ofe... cheesy grin

Am sure you copied that from ' Uto Asusu Igbo' cheesy.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:

Am sure you copied that from ' Uto Asusu Igbo' cheesy.

copy ke?
i have 150% igbo blood. ask yellowpawpaw. grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by beeevan: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

copy ke?
i have 150% igbo blood. ask yellowpawpaw. grin

Where is Yellowpawpaw so I can ask her, don't think I won't tongue.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:

Where is Yellowpawpaw so I can ask her, don't think I won't tongue.

her house is about 80 yards away from mine.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
crackhaus:

..or does she look like Jada Pinkett-Smith or Omotola? cheesy
you never can tell smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:

If you cannot see anything in a mother of four, there are many who are willingly ready to marry and sleep with that kind of woman.

@The lady, you have shined your eyes. grin
Yes there are - sexually desperate niggaz.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
you never can tell smiley
I am absolutely sure she's not half as hot as any of those two, else she won't be so elated or spread her gist all over the internet - it's not everyday she comes across a normal man at her age, willing to give her the best sex she has/will ever had/have.

A hot sexy mama of four after 23years of marriage who gets enough attention from the male folk, will not be blowing her horns this way like a teenager - she has struck gold.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
angry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by menme: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
beeevan:
Just make sure you don't start begging like mumu when you are finally caught, immediately you are busted, go home pack and leave. When I go get comment nah when you start beg after being caught undecided .

You are still so damn weak and fragile, who opens a thread after cheating? undecided

i wonder!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by baybiemee: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good for you
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by kandiikane(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
crackhaus:

Yes there are - sexually desperate niggaz.

How old are you?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by crackhaus: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:

How old are you?

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIPR; Professional Exam/certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS... Enter Here! / Help Help Help / Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.