Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa (12434 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Arysexy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
I trust ike uche to do what he knows how to do best
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by deletrue: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
These our players sha. To trap ball na trouble. Make I no talk too much but I dey vex for them. How can country's national team players find it difficult to stop abi trap, before you know it, ball don jump go front. I dey vex. Come and see baca, others stop ball. No matter the force that dey move, it must stop at that spot. He dey pain me sha.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by coolvitus(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I wish them well.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=25pt]naijaboiy humbly solicits for your votes as he lives up his dreams of becoming mr nairaland2014..

he needs your votes to help him to the next round..

please click this link to vote for him...
for e.i vote naijaboiy
cc teoo and mizmycoli
https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations

thanks smiley[/size]

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who is not?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by seapson(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
vokalguy:

You are so lame... who are the fools who liked this post.
get a map nd go to hell!!!!who cares!!!
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Even with our 2nd best eleven we have always beaten South Africa.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by dejavski(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Even with our 2nd best eleven we have always beaten South Africa.

2nd eleven ke? Our falcons will beat them bro
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by eleko1: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
sadHaba!When has playing resort to insulting the lady?She mean no harm.Biko,control ur temper
Ask4bigneyo:

I sch in Columbia... infact, ur stupidity works with 3G. i dont like insulting ladies bt u made me to with d way reciprocated to what i asked u...
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by uzolexis(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

I sch in Columbia... infact, ur stupidity works with 3G. i dont like insulting ladies bt u made me to with d way reciprocated to what i asked u...

Did u seriously see my response as an insult
I don't even know what to say to you, when you understand what an insult is then we can talk. lipsrsealed
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Me I nor know how the SE want to score their goals, if dem like make dem use agidigbo, taekwado, martial art style provided we get 3 points. I beg una the SE players, this match against Bafana Bafana ( The Boys The Boys) na final match e be like oo and make una play like say una dey high on weed and say una sniff something. #NigeriaMustQualify)
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
uzolexis:

Did u seriously see my response as an insult
I don't even know what to say to you, when you find the meaning of insult then we can talk. lipsrsealed
what is there in you shedding more light to wat u meant by "get a room"...instead of throwing qstn bak to me
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
blemon44:

do you want money??,
send me your acc details

what did they say about "empty drums "?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Wisdytech(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
AFCON 2015: Where To Get Tickets For Wednesday’s Super Eagles Match In Uyo - Sports - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2002236/afcon-2015-where-get-tickets
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by uzolexis(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
what is there in you shedding more light to wat u meant by "get a room"...instead of throwing qstn bak to me

Get a room is a joke pple say 2 pple who r admiring themselves in public like u guys were doing and except you just joined NL,i schooled in French is also something pple say as a joke, also as a Nigerian you should know we answer questions with questions.So I was joking with you all the while and then u turned it into an insult sad
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
uzolexis:

Get a room is a joke pple say 2 pple who r admiring themselves in public like u guys were doing and except you just joined NL,i schooled in French is also something pple say as a joke, also as a Nigerian you should know we answer questions with questions.So I was joking with you all the while and then u turned it into an insult sad
Oh! i see...jst hearing dis for d first tym anyway.. i am so sorry if i hav offended u in one way or the other.. check my digits @ my signature...lets talk.. once again m sorry
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by uzolexis(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Oh! i see...jst hearing dis for d first tym anyway.. i am so sorry if i hav offended u in one way or the other.. check my digits @ my signature...lets talk.. once again m sorry

No problem,apology accepted wink
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by caprini1: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
both of you are the ones that truly deserve a room sef! grin........uzolexis rocks though.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by j4sure(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cool
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
caprini1:
both of you are the ones that truly deserve a room sef! grin........uzolexis rocks though.
u think so
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by Footsoldier(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Drinking Zobo, I dont watch football.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by uzolexis(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
caprini1:

grin grin grin *grinning from ear to ear* thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by ifex370(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vondata:

lol.tnx

hey.. hw fa. do you school @ unn?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by ifex370(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vondata:

wow! U look handsome

he should leave the pouting for da ladies...

undecided
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by caprini1: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
u think so
absolutely! chemistry.........
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by tsolz200: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa by tsolz200: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
I wish the eagles well.
Go eagles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 / Who Is The Best Dribbler/most Skillful Player In Football. / I Haven’t Received Sack Letter – Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.