Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) (11579 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Faithful Husbands, Trusting Wives, Sign In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by jmoore(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Women are not allowed simple. I'm not interested in arguing logic or semantics.
Cheating is in our DNA! angry
When you see a man fuc*ing your wife, congratulate him because it is in his DNA. He is enjoying dividends of "cheating by nature".

This is common sense. No need to argue like you said earlier.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
jmoore:

I doubt if you understood what you wrote.
If you are free to cheat and women are not allowed, then who are you cheating with? Animals or robots?

smh.

That a man is cheating doesn't mean the lady he cheats with is also a cheat. No?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by jmoore(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
rationalmind:

That a man is cheating doesn't mean the lady he cheats with is also a cheat. No?

Adultery is adultery. Both parties are guilty.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
rationalmind:

WHY?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=iykedare post=28154438][/quote]

This thread was created for 'faithful husbands' cheesy

If you are neither a husband yet nor faithful, you can hang around to learn.

If you have made up your mind to be unfaithful, please realize that some men have made up their minds to be faithful smiley

Take care.

P.S.: Next time you quote me, do so in a format I can quote back

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Whether Nigerian, french, senegalese, or american we are men and have the same DNA of cheating strongly imprinted in all our cells. grin
99.999% of men cheat. It's just that they haven't been caught or they lack the opportunity. grin grin

The unfavorable atmosphere the legal system in most first world countries creates just serves to hone the skills of stealthiness and pretence in men whilst they carry out their innate assignment - CHEATING! wink

NO! You are not the same.

Most Nigerian men have nothing they think of except food and se x.

While their counterparts have a lot more going for them. Technology, sports, science, video games. Everyday most think of how to better they world, send food to y'all and also remain in power. They think with their brains. There is electricity, they have a lot going on for them than to dwell every minute on s ex that you can have average of 2mins - 1hr per day. What do you do with the remaining 23hrs

Have you noticed the difference between Nigerian men that reside abroad and those that reside in Nigeria. A whole lot of difference.

The ones in Nigeria take the opportunity of the evil society and poverty to oppress the women folk.
I bet if more Nigerian women are empowered and stopped behaving like zombies there will be less cheat.

Enjoy your cheating spree, some of us actually have it easy wink

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by iykedare(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
bukatyne:

This thread was created for 'faithful husbands' cheesy

If you are neither a husband yet nor faithful, you can hang around to learn.

If you have made up your mind to be unfaithful, please realize that some men have made up their minds to be faithful smiley

Take care.

P.S.: Next time you quote me, do so in a format I can quote back

Thanks

Since you didn't even counter the issues I raised,I believe you now understand why men cheat tho you wont admit it. I don't expect you you to.
Btw,most people don't plan to cheat, It just happens.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

I will rest and recuperate today. It's not easy.
Afterall he who fights and run away will live to fight another day! grin

Haba, a stud like you?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

How does the long note change that they are also men and have cheating imprinted on their DNA?
They cheat too but with such advanced skill that the average Nigerian woman would adore them for it.
IT IS IN EVERY MAN'S DNA! grin
Any woman that tries to play away match here knows the consequences. grin grin

close that your teeth, the only difference like you said only Nigerian men Cheat. Nigerian women dont. I get you.

Amma start hiding all my goats and cows in the village. There is fire on the mountain.
Make una carry go. When you walk majestically to that sisi, your wife will sneak out to emeka the spare part dealer.

Na you go train Emeka pikin. Oh i almost forgot, No dna test.
Opoko. e go shele cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Once i find out i get myself a brand new damsel simple. no stress smiley
I don't know how what i'm not aware about hurts me
No be my mate dy adopt other people pikin Do you see them dying because of that
As far as I don't know i'll live a long happy life. If i find out - brand new damsel grin

nothing do you. cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile carry yourself and your brand new damsel teleport unaself from this thread. This thread na for faithful men and their Old wine.

Oya o, more faithful men come up. The corrupt ones are taking over already smiley

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by zeb04(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
What is the humor in being stooopid undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
jmoore:

Adultery is adultery. Both parties are guilty.

But it's possible the lady isn't married and has no idea the guy is married. Would that make the lady a cheat?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Doncolio(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
The simple truth is; like every man born out of a woman was born a sinner...definitely all attributes of sin follows and no man was born a saint. But being faithful to any course depends on the kind of man you have become and history. Only God can help a playboy who is now married not to cheat.
However, it will be unwise for the truly committed man to start what he never used to.
In the long run, its all about the lane you are in.
Something hasn't happened doesn't mean it will or won't happen. You havnt cheated now doesn't mean you will or won't cheat.
But in all, it is honorable and sweet not to cheat.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Useless thread!!!

Women will always keep discussing about men cheating when majority of them here tells us that they(women) cheats more than men...infact,they aren't lieing at all!..

I've seen naija ladies discussing men issue..saying that there's nothing like having a man you will call your own..smh...all these ladies I'm talking about has two to three boyfriends plus other men that get quickies..I looked at them and wondered why a woman will lead a slu.tty life only to demand for a mumu faithful husband...thunder fire all of una there!!!..
You women need to learn how to be faithful and content with what you have too...I don't think slu.tty naija women deserves any faithful husband because when they get one,they will start taking him for granted and may even start playing the game since she's very sure that the mumu husband won't stray...
Y'all just need to work on your wh.orish lives first and stop being obsessed with men..

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
saucechilli:

nothing do you. cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile carry yourself and your brand new damsel teleport unaself from this thread. This thread na for faithful men and their Old wine.
grin grin grin grin...smh
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by pickabeau1: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin

Choi........

See finishing move

Emaprince:
Useless thread!!!

Women will always keep discussing about men cheating when majority of them here tells us that they(women) cheats more than men...infact,they aren't lieing at all!..

I've seen naija ladies discussing men issue..saying that there's nothing like having a man you will call your own..smh...all these ladies I'm talking about has two to three boyfriends plus other men that get quickies..I looked at them and wondered why a woman will lead a slu.tty life only to demand for a mumu faithful husband...thunder fire all of una there!!!..
You women need to learn how to be faithful and content with what you have too...I don't think slu.tty naija women deserves any faithful husband because when they get one,they will start taking him for granted and may even start playing the game since she's very sure that the mumu husband won't stray...
Y'all just need to work on your wh.orish lives first and stop being obsessed with men..
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by NOKSY: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
[I mean no harm except that which os directed at pple like Nonso23. Don't you have any sense of moral value? Where will cheating take you? I am so sorry to say this but u r sounding like one of those conc old igbo men that didnt go to school and have no control over their genitals. So you would appreciate your father if he was cheating on your mum or your son in law spreading his 2-min ejaculation around to the detriment of your own daughter. You must be a pagan because I know no religion in the world supports adultery.

quote author=Nonso23 post=28150725]

As long as she keeps hiding and he keeps living out his dream openly. It is one sided.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
rokiatu:
Are u really married?

Why do you ask? smiley
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by UjSizzle(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm a proud Igbo citizen. A son of the soil and i insist:
Cheating is in the DNA of every man!
grin grin
Is it in the DNA of every woman too?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
edwife:

Hmm,so after feeding you both in the kitchen and bedroom,I am second? sad angry

Someone is going hungry for a longtime tongue

Feed me? shocked shocked shocked shocked
You have been begging for my attention with all kinds of delicacies but I no gree chop cos I am faithful cool tongue
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
See painment grin
Sorry o
Emaprince:
Useless thread!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
See painment grin
Sorry o
which painment?...I'm just baring the truth!....women shouldn't expect to get what they can't give..

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Emaprince:
..women shouldn't expect to get what they can't give..
same as men wink if they can't zip it,then they shouldn't expect their wives to. Yes?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
same as men wink if they can't zip it,then they shouldn't expect their wives to. Yes?
same as men though!
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.