Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) (11629 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Faithful Husbands, Trusting Wives, Sign In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

What?! angry
Women do not have cheating in their DNA. Men do.
Men are allowed to cheat. Women aren't. If she cheats she should be kicked out and another reasonable woman installed in her place.
It is our exclusive right! cheesy cheesy
sarcasm!
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

What?! angry
Men are allowed to cheat. Women aren't. If she cheats she should be kicked out and another reasonable woman installed in her place.

Tpiah has opened a thread for you. Leave this thread and go relax there grin
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Tpiah's thread will not see many cheating men register their presence because they are too busy cheating. I mean it's night already the best period to cheat.
I'm on cheating leave today and i need to emancipate all 'faithful' men on this thread from this immoral, criminal notion that staying faithful is a great thing.
Cheating is in every man, it is in our DNA! It is our right. All men should Live life to the fullest! grin grin

The black carrot is getting weak, for you to go on leave.

Hallelujah.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by eminex(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Certain people wouldn't recognise sarcasm even if it gives them a WWE standard choke slam.

If my wife cheats because I cheated then her father must be ready to refund my brideprice. I'll use that refunded capital to marry another wife and continue from where i stopped. angry angry
Cheating is our nature women should learn to tolerate it. grin grin grin

Lolzzz. this guy na konki... I know u re only been sarcastic... doesn't mean u believe d statistic & DNA stuff.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by eminex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

grin grin grin

I believe it o! It is in our DNA! angry

grin grin grin tufiakwa... then na only u ooooooo grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
eminex:

grin grin grin tufiakwa... then na only u ooooooo grin grin grin

grin grin.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by eminex(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

grin grin grin
Man know thyself! It is not in your power to choose. Na DNA something. File overwrite option no dey! grin

I see u re trying to induce d faithfuls into cheating eh like virus dat spreads... embarassed
I bind u, I cast u..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
You people are still here?

Issorait.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by UjSizzle(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

No it isn't . Only in men.
Interesting.

Off to buy plastic penis smiley
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by jaybee3(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
UjSizzle:

Interesting.

Off to buy plastic penis smiley
Uhn?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by eminex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Faithful gini?
Appreciate the uniqueness of the male DNA.
You only live once. Cheat while you can.
grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry Asi, its a lie. we all ve equal chances to two lifes. one u re living now & d later u can get by being faithful. grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by prof800(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Nonso23:

Plastic joystick cannot change DNA o!
grin grin
Yes ooo... My brother.
Plastic joystick, PVC joystick, rubber joystick, silicon joystick, or whatever joystick will still CHEAT on ladies no matter what... No matter how they hide it, love it or care for it.
wink
...After all it is in its DNA.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by ayando(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
rationalmind:

That a man is cheating doesn't mean the lady he cheats with is also a cheat. No?

Yes and No! it is a two way thing and how will you know?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by ayando(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Nonso23:

What?! angry

Can you buttress or prove this?
seems you are finding this more amusing than the facts and basis.

You write so much about kicking out,bride pride being returned...;do you speak of the Nigeria society only or the whole world?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Am inspired by this thread..

I will definitely be a faithful husband to my wife..

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by christabeli: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Emaprince:
Useless thread!!!

Women will always keep discussing about men cheating when majority of them here tells us that they(women) cheats more than men...infact,they aren't lieing at all!..

I've seen naija ladies discussing men issue..saying that there's nothing like having a man you will call your own..smh...all these ladies I'm talking about has two to three boyfriends plus other men that get quickies..I looked at them and wondered why a woman will lead a slu.tty life only to demand for a mumu faithful husband...thunder fire all of una there!!!..
You women need to learn how to be faithful and content with what you have too...I don't think slu.tty naija women deserves any faithful husband because when they get one,they will start taking him for granted and may even start playing the game since she's very sure that the mumu husband won't stray...
Y'all just need to work on your wh.orish lives first and stop being obsessed with men..
Cool down my love. Who broke your heart?

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by chizzy86(f): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm a proud Igbo citizen. A son of the soil and i insist:
Cheating is in the DNA of every man!
grin grin
My dear, cheating isn't in any man's DNA. If it was, God would have created 2 wives or more for Adam. Now, one thing u can be sure of is that a lot of men have more heightened urge than most women. That's why men are moved by sight. Are there faithful men? Yes, very many of them out there. Pls don't say they never got the opportunity to cheat cos many have had the opportunity(even found themselves in the lion's den) but were able to overcome. It is honorable to be faithful to ur spouse(men and women alike). A lot of marriages have been destroyed cos of cheating. Oh yes, have u considered STDs? And don't say condom protects cos a lot of people have contacted STDs even with condom. Would u like a married man to also have ur own daughter as a side chick? Am only trying to make u see reasons. Its good to be disciplined(of course with determination and help of God). Pls stop hurting ur wife. Stop hurting the society. And its not in ur DNA. Stop lying against God.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
christabeli:
Cool down my love. Who broke your heart?
no woman fit break my heart!..no matter what her sin is...the only woman that can break my heart is my mom cos she's the only woman I trust!.. grin
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by christabeli: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Emaprince:
no woman fit break my heart!..no matter what her sin is...the only woman that can break my heart is my mom cos she's the only woman I trust!.. grin
Don't worry with time you will grow to trust your wife. And please don't start with you can never,because regardless of how much you say otherwise and try to convince yourself, there is this tiny part of you that wish to love and trust that special woman.Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Emaprince: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
christabeli:
Don't worry with time you will grow to trust your wife. And please don't start with you can never,because regardless of how much you say otherwise and try to convince yourself, there is this tiny part of you that wish to love and trust that special woman.Stay blessed
thanks but,trust?..I don't know about that yet because its too risky and its always good to expect the unimaginable from your other half so trust is out the radar..but one thing I'm very sure is that I'll treat my wife with RESPECT and by the grace of GOD,I won't stray...I trust myself in that..
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by JEITO: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Being faithful to your partner is what the default setting should be. Anything other than that, should call for worry.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by babe12: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have to commend the OP for this thread. It's not easy for both men and women but as a woman, fidelity in a man is a very admirable trait. I hope you inspire others whose excuse is that it cannot be done.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by drnoel: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
being faithful doesnt come with nature but by the special grace of the most high. 2 yrs and counting, than God

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized / What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.