Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (69989 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by kandiikane(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
I am not a bomb expert but if he was a suicide bomber then there should be evidence of the bomb on him and if he was burnt won't that much pressure cause the bomb to explode or did they remove the bomb off him? If they did, where is the evidence of the bomb?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Amadaz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?

its the final answer!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by cirmuell(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Okay, no remorse...he was gonna die anyway. undecided
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by FOLLOWJESUS: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
The man has already prepared to go to heaven and receive his seven waiting vigirns and mansion so as they help him out is still good,instead of delaying his journey, emmmm I dey laugh.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
eleko1:
Mumu.Read well and think straight.

Don't blame others for your inarticulacy. Go and learn to write.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
slap1:
Which information?

Source of explosives, Sponsors, Chain of Command, etc.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by libertyfather(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
eddyline:
I really want to believe am not in support of jungle justice But for a suicide bomber, kill him slowly, resurrect him and then kill him one more time.

True talk, the way he died is even better that than his plan, he suppose scartter beyond recognition, but if only they can apply this kind of punishment , I bet he will regret till he get to hell
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by tomiobj(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

In this case. Yes. When the law enforcement agencies aarent active. They will call d police that the will cum after he kills people. Take d matter into ur own hands
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is d need of handing him ova 2 d sss..at d end of d day he would be released widawd being interrogated...
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by lastpage: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
eddyline:
I really want to believe am not in support of jungle justice But for a suicide bomber, kill him slowly, resurrect him and then kill him one more time.

Have you ever wondered if the guy might NOT actually be a suicide bomber as "alleged"?

Jungle Justice never does "proper investigation" and in most cases, very wrong!

Just ponder over this: he was said to be "about to detonate a bomb" when he was spotted and promptly set on fire ....WHY DID THE BOMB NOT EXPLODE IN THE FIRE ....if he was actually wired-up for explosion?

Looks more like a transfer of aggression"... if my opinion.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
I believe the question any sensible person should be asking is ,where is the bomb the deceased was accused of trying to detonate?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerians, we need to stop this recourse to jungle justice. Nothing warrants this level of depravity. We all remember that in 2013, when two Nigerian Islamist youths mowed down and tried to behead a serving British soldier on the streets of London, they were arrested, prosecuted and given lengthy jail terms. The British people did not carry out mob justice on the two Nigerians, even though some may argue that they were well deserving of it. What is wrong with us? Why are we so depraved and barbaric as a people?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by slap1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nihilist:

Source of explosives, Sponsors, Chain of Command, etc.
While that is logical and plausible, I sincerely think nothing would have been done with such information had it been gotten. What happened to Ali Ndume? What happened to the scores of BH fighters held in different prisons?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.

Why interrogate him when Nigeria Army always kills Shekau too? undecided
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by major466(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

The funny thing is that Nigerians will always say we need a better government that is civilized and alive to its responsibilities like those of developed countries. But deep down we are still as barbaric as anyone can get. How can we be civilized when we ourselves behave and act like savages reminiscent of the stone age? Nigerians need a total change of attitudes and behavior.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by eejo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

which sss i have seen many interogation those misguided boko haramist will never say a word even at death
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by iconize(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I don't support jungle justice.

But deep inside you, do you think justice would prevail if interrogated and perhaps taken to court?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Obalende: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

You are a monkey. You are a colonially brainwashed monkey.

As if SSS does a great job? I dont support the act but that is what they saw as justice.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nihilist: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
slap1:
While that is logical and plausible, I sincerely think nothing would have been done with such information had it been gotten. What happened to Ali Ndume? What happened to the scores of BH fighters held in different prisons?

And so the alternative is to kill a potential source of information, while constantly looking over your shoulder for the next attacker, never sure when he/she might strike again?

The public was lucky to intercept one bomber, they will not be so fortunate next time.

And all of this under assumption that the man killed was in fact a suicide bomber, what if he wasnt?

This is the daftest, dumbest display of mob action ever.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by johnstar(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:

so wt should b d ansr make dm snd police come arrest am? nd later 1 person go come bail am with big moni..
and him go come still commit d crime again
is it nt betr for dm 2 burn him
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by aadoiza: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nihilist:

Exactly!!!!

What a daft Mob.

A suicide bomber already wants to die, so I'm not sure how killing him serves as punishment....especially when he could be kept alive for information undecided undecided
Why do members of this forum revel in using disdainful and derogatory words? It's so agonisingly pathetic. You'd certainly not call them daft, if you had lost someone in such callous manner as a suicide bombing.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:

Amma this is very very good walahi talahi... This is the only best way to kill them... When you take them to police, the police will treat them fairly according to the law and it increases the morale of the terrorists.
If only the ones caught can be either beheaded or burnt alive, I tell u boko haram will become short of personnel

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
icemann:
Jungle Justice is not the way.
How do we know he had a bomb?
And if he did who disarmed the bomb?
where is the picture of the bomb?
Even if the bomb wasn't remove it would ave exploded when he was set on fire.

This aint right.
my guy read d post again and den modify ur comment tank me later
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Obalende: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:

The funny thing is that Nigerians will always say we need a better government that is civilized and alive to its responsibilities like those of developed countries. But deep down we are still as barbaric as anyone can get. How can we be civilized when we behave and act like people reminiscent of the stone age? We Nigerians need a total change of backward attitudes and behavior.

By your statements, you are accepting inferiority. That is what they saw as justice. If the white man starts setting ppl ablaze tomorrow, you will follow suite. the white man dictates what is civilized for you. monkey. is lethal injection administered in the US civilized?

The black man needs to refuse inferioirity!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
jkendy:
Sharaap Mr law enforcement adviser!!!!!!!
How many of his kinds are in police nd SSS net today across the country, what is the result of their detention?
Burn dem, skin dem, tear dem......in fact, chop dem raw whenever they're caught alive. And 4u Mr man, just step aside and stop shielding Boko Boyz wit law

They killed a man that was ready to die! Do you see any sense in that? There are better ways of making your point than throwing insults, so I will not drop to your level.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
What can I say, He who lives by a gun.... undecided
For the first time in my life, I just found out I am not really sympathetic to the plight of a victim of mob justice
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by teejah03(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
hardbody:

All the ones they arrested and handed over, how many sources have they traced? I am definitely against mob action and do not even support the killing and burning of this 'suspect' but using the investigation theory as a justification is arrant balderdash. No body is investigating jack. After some time in detention, the guy will either be bailed, or his BH bros will carry out a prison abi jail break and the guys will start all over again. In the long run, it is still best to interrogate and confirm guilt or otherwise. The opposite of this might lead to incurable injustice. Dead men don't talk.

As for your regrets over your birth place, Afganistan does not require passports. They will happily welcome you.

Ok now,u r trying to say justice has never been done but trust me it all boils ddown to a corrupt country whereby there will be a situation like dis and notin will be done so nw it starts from me and u...dis might sound funny and maybe many tins has passed under d water but trust me we r all here to put a end to corruption...#corruptfreecountry...#Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:
Acts of civilized people entails calling up law enforcement officers and agencies when ever suspected criminals are caught. Not burning them alive. What if the suspect turns out to be innocent on proper investigation? This action is barbaric and must be condemned by all. Jungle Justice is an act of Pure Barbarism.
#Saynotojunglejustice!
undecided
major466:
Acts of civilized people entails calling up law enforcement officers and agencies when ever suspected criminals are caught. Not burning them alive. What if the suspect turns out to be innocent on proper investigation? This action is barbaric and must be condemned by all. Jungle Justice is an act of Pure Barbarism.
#Saynotojunglejustice!
bullshit Mtcheeeew
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Biggty(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't encourage jungle justice but the people did the right thing, he would have blew himself and innocent people along. He wanted to die anyway
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by deletrue: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
sureteeboy:
I'm not in support of jungle justice, but, what has happened to all those that have been handed to authorities?

BTW, I hate all these people who ask us to like their comments,,,, now can I
please get 10 likes for hating them?
I have completed the tenth like. Now it your turn to hit my like two times.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by major466(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Obalende:

By your statements, you are accepting inferiority. That is what they saw as justice. If the white man starts setting ppl ablaze tomorrow, you will follow suite. the white man dictates what is civilized for you. monkey. is lethal injection administered in the US civilized?

The black man needs to refuse inferioirity!
This is not a matter of inferiority or whatever. What is Wrong is Wrong. Jungle Justice is WRONG and must be condemned!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by icemann(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
freezyprinzy:
my guy read d post again and den modify ur comment tank me later

Why should i modify? Better tell the OP to stop modifying his post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / El Chapo Jailed For Life / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.