Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (69989 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 50calibre(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.

What a myopic point of view. He wanted to die, however in a quicker fashion that guaranteed sufficient collateral damage. Now he dies solo, that's mission failure & disappointment for him & Allah.

Now as for the interrogation aspect, what special information has been drawn from the scores of captured terrorists already in SS custody? You seriously have to be deluded to think individual suicide bombers are carrying a treasure trove of information, it shows you have no idea how terrorist cells operate.

Violence is the only answer to violence, as NATO & other western alliances continue to drop missiles on ISIS targets, Nigerians are well within their rights to execute swift justice on the maggots terrorising their community.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

Now shut up or I smash you with an e-chainsaw and feed your remains to some Nigerian rabid dogs.
I will an e-koboko doused with ground pepper on you.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by eddyline(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
lastpage:

Have you ever wondered if the guy might NOT actually be a suicide bomber as "alleged"?

Jungle Justice never does "proper investigation" and in most cases, very wrong!

Just ponder over this: he was said to be "about to detonate a bomb" when he was spotted and promptly set on fire ....WHY DID THE BOMB NOT EXPLODE IN THE FIRE ....if he was actually wired-up for explosion?

Looks more like a transfer of aggression"... if my opinion.

Lastpage!

Eyewitnesses said the man who carried a bomb in his bag
was waiting suspiciously to enter the Central Gombe motor
park around 2:00pm. Vigilantes in the area accosted him
when their suspicion heightened as he refused to open his
black bag containing the bomb.
After he was hit with a stick, he detonated the bomb and
was seriously injured in the process. The crowd
immediately gathered around him doused him with gasoline
and burnt the man to ashes.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Ololanla: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:
WHAT??

[size=38pt]THIS IS BULLSHITT[/size]

Keep shut!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Vince77(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
See plenty tires..... All doz plenty tires go reach to start tire bizness o!.... Abi??
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by austinereds(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
una go taya ooooohhhhhhhh.....
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by hazyfm: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ololanla:

Keep shut!

Let us know when you grow up

#SmallBoyWithToothPicks
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by raymondinc(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
What do you think? As for me ama say enough is enough, all the insurgents that were handed over to the security agencies what exactly have they done with them? What information have they extracted from them to help get to the root of this mess? Sometimes we just keep fighting faceless terrorists, how can we erradicate the issue of insurgent without tracing the root from which they get their courage, energy, armories? To me these whole thing is like another politics but this time it happened to be with human lives. So I think the best option is killing them instead of handing over to security agency.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by zappyj(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Y'all forming civilised don forget sey na naija we dey.. if they hand him over to d police, he would be released immediately and would still go ahead with his mission..

Is it not safer to kuku kill him for himself grin..make he go fcuuk the 72 virgins now..kai grin. Shege banza
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Cubeet: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
He should be burnt twice
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Silentnoise(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jungle justice is easy.. I wish the services of a Modsith can be used
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Ibiangz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
This mob was really angry sha.. All those tyres and one 50 litre gallon. By the way how did they manage to burn him with the explosives still on him and what was finally seen in the black bag?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by omoagbeke(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Whether it is jungle or ghetto justice, what matters most is that there is justice at the end, those saying it is unfair am sure wont say so if they are among those that lost their family to BOKO ARE RAMS
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by hardbody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
teejah03:

Ok now,u r trying to say justice has never been done but trust me it all boils ddown to a corrupt country whereby there will be a situation like dis and notin will be done so nw it starts from me and u...dis might sound funny and maybe many tins has passed under d water but trust me we r all here to put a end to corruption...#corruptfreecountry...#Nigeria

This is doubtless a corrupt nation. But how and where is the nexus between killing a suspect and corruption come together. I am struggling to link both. You may wish to explain more. I am usually not very sharp at this time of the day.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by karkel(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

pls who knows how many virgins will be waiting for him hell or heaven
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Anglovel: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove post=28125178]A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?
For now.....YES
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't support JUNGle justice, but since the guy was already on a suicide mission, why shouldn't they assist him...
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 1miccza: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
dhantey324:
So hw did the mob spot and get the bomb off him before setting him ablaze. Our security operatives are always far from action. May God help us.

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 1miccza: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:
Acts of civilized people entails calling up law enforcement officers and agencies when ever suspected criminals are caught. Not burning them alive. What if the suspect turns out to be innocent on proper investigation? This action is barbaric and must be condemned by all. Jungle Justice is an act of Pure Barbarism.
#Saynotojunglejustice!

Bros na henglish you dey speak.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ukandi1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

with such glaring evidence and in a situation like this, the answer to ur question is an emphatic '' YES''
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by shindarayo(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

and wat info hsbn. Gathered frm d ones handed ova.gud for him he deserved m9re dn wat he got
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ypzilanti: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
As useless as our police and justice system is we should always do the right thing and hand criminal suspects to them. Jungle justice is dangerous because their is no order in mob action. Its better for ten boko haram to go free than one innocent person to wrongly persish so wickedly. If you think that's a lie, go ask the Aluu boys families.

And if you claim you have and education and any form of enlightenment and you support jungle justice, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
sureteeboy:
I'm not in support of jungle justice, but, what has happened to all those that have been handed to authorities?

BTW, I hate all these people who ask us to like their comments,,,, now can I
please get 10 likes for hating them?
one word for him...
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
This picture goes to demonstrate that Nigeria has indeed failed.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ypzilanti: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ok. Lets ask ourselves if a proper investigation ever takes place in jungle justice.

Someone says " I saw him with a bomb" another person says " where is the bomb" someone down the hall asks " whats happening? " someone answers " they saw a guy with a bomb" they both go there and see someone being pushed around. They assume that must be the guy with the bomb. They join in beating the guy. In the end majority of the people who participate in the killing are acting purely based on "them say he carry bomb come".
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jungle justice.Think peeps.He had a bomb on.Under his control.and he allowed u to kill n bomb him that easily?
Nigeria n jungle justice.U shade blood on what u don't know abt without investigation. DiarisGod
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by mkoabiola: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Shekau is nx to b burmt alive.
He mus av seen ds pix cos I learnt he read comments frm NL.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by knightsTempler: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Being a Suicide bomber, he wanted to die anyway, with the innocent people he was gonna take with him, but this time around he died but not on his term.

He more than deserve the juggle justice.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
jkendy:
Sharaap Mr law enforcement adviser!!!!!!!
How many of his kinds are in police nd SSS net today across the country, what is the result of their detention?
Burn dem, skin dem, tear dem......in fact, chop dem raw whenever they're caught alive. And 4u Mr man, just step aside and stop shielding Boko Boyz wit law

Take am

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by cynthiabem(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tank God he was cut
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

what happened to others handed over to security agencies?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by harry509: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

did I see he wanted 2 blow himslf Well since he was caught n burnt 2 ashes all na dsame death. #SAY NO 2 BOKO-HARAM#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / El Chapo Jailed For Life / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.