Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (69980 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by aadoiza: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Muscomide:
Nigerians, we need to stop this recourse to jungle justice. Nothing warrants this level of depravity. We all remember that in 2013, when two Nigerian Islamist youths mowed down and tried to behead a serving British soldier on the streets of London, they were arrested, prosecuted and given lengthy jail terms. The British people did not carry out mob justice on the two Nigerians, even though some may argue that thy were deserving of it. What is wrong with us? Why are we so depraved and barbaric as a people?
Wake up buddy! It has never for once worked that way in this country. We make arrests but never convict, that's how it's done over here. Perhaps you didn't know for you schooled in China. Lol!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nihilist:

And so the alternative is to kill a potential source of information, while constantly looking over your shoulder for the next attacker, never sure when he/she might strike again?

The public was lucky to intercept one bomber, they will not be so fortunate next time.

And all of this under assumption that the man killed was in fact a suicide bomber, what if he wasnt?

This is the daftest, dumbest display of mob action ever.
shutup my friend u talk as if u r nt living in nigeria infact wat u jux said is d dafest and dumbesrt comment ever.....is he d first to b handed over to d police....wt info did dy got out of it Mtcheeeew
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by eleko1: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is ur qualification?Find a good English teacher to help U out.ode
Muscomide:

Don't blame others for your inarticulacy. Go and learn to write.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nihilist: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kaeboy:
shutup my friend u talk as if u r nt living in nigeria infact wat u jux said is d dafest and dumbesrt comment ever.....is he d first to b handed over to d police....wt info did dy got out of it Mtcheeeew

I'm not surprised you cant spell, or construct a simple sentence grin

Like I said, that mob was incredibly daft, and so are you.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hmm they rily wantd this guy dead..look at the number of tyres dey used .lol even d empty 50 litre jerican.lwkm.,.but jungle justice is wrng..say no to it

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

I don't support jungle justice.

But deep inside you, do you think justice would prevail if interrogated and perhaps taken to court?
You made sense today.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Emmalot121(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.
Many of men like this have been caught, later, we hear bokoharam freed them. Kudos to those men joor. angry
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

you can't blame them. They probably felt nothing good will come out of it if handed to sss. We all know the situation on ground regarding security issues in the country.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by iconize(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You made sense today.

Now shut up or I smash you with an e-chainsaw and feed your remains to some Nigerian rabid dogs.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Princecharmin(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Good!
They should have chop his body into pieces before burning the eeedddioooot! That's why I love Nigerians!!! Good work, may more of em comes ur way and you burn em to death, my Gombe people!
curse + prayer...lmao grin sheybi u go like make dem come your way na angry
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
icemann:

Why should i modify? Better tell the OP to stop modifying his post.
hehehe..did u read d part where it said he blew himself b4 d mob brunt wat was left of him anyways u entitled 2 ur opinion
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Princecharmin(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You made sense today.
surprisinglygrin
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by VantagePoint: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Good!
They should have chop his body into pieces before burning the eeedddioooot! That's why I love Nigerians!!! Good work, may more of em comes ur way and you burn em to death, my Gombe people!
"That's why I love Nigerians"??
Because they're good at roasting people? ?
Dafuq you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Obalende:

You are a monkey. You are a colonially brainwashed monkey.

As if SSS does a great job? I dont support the act but that is what they saw as justice.

Right back at you bro
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ennon92(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

despite the alarming rate of bombings u still clamouring for interrogation, interrogation kor propagation ni.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by VantagePoint: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kaeboy:
I implore you with all the gods, old and new, to PLEASE stop typing like a simple 4-year old.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by icemann(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
freezyprinzy:
hehehe..did u read d part where it said he blew himself b4 d mob brunt wat was left of him anyways u entitled 2 ur opinion

Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?

You need to take reading classes. Did he blow himself up?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?

in this country , where the government release jailed terrorist and fails to charge known sponsors to court , I think it's the answer.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jude33084(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
eddyline:
I really want to believe am not in support of jungle justice But for a suicide bomber, kill him slowly, resurrect him and then kill him one more time.

MY guy always say your mind and leave the rest cheesy

Kill them anywhere you find them if not,.....they won't hesitate to blow you up cheesy

For a suicide bomer; it is allowed cool

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Openroad(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

what did the government do about the stolen dynamites from ashaka plant .... That was supposed to send great intelligence message , what was done. Don't blame these folks.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jude33084(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Right back at you bro

Nice art work smiley
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

The ones dem hand over to SSS, how many of the sources dem don find out?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
most times dudes are heartless oooooo
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Only burn here in waffi we feed dem to dogs.

Aaaaaarea! grin grin grin I hail
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 50calibre(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Very lovely end to suicidal maggot who was out to cause destruction. Too bad for this maggot, he shall be getting no reward from Allah as he didn't accomplish his Allah-given mandate to waste innocent lives.

He can kiss his 72 virgins goodbye, Allah may however compensate him with a camel to fuc*k. grin
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by shaquana00185: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Check out the mega bonuses *** FREE UNLIMITED LEADS ***
Turn $12 BECOMES $4000 PER WEEK! 100% Profitable!!
Get immediate access to our entire course
right now to discover an easy system
that will give you the potential
to make... $300 A Day and even more!

=== >> ­w­w­w.M­o­n­e­y­k­i­n.c­o­m­

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
VantagePoint:

"That's why I love Nigerians"??
Because they're good at roasting people? ?
Dafuq you're talking about?
Nah, we know how to administer Jungle Justice to someone who deserved it.
That's dafuq am talking about. GBAM#
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Princecharmin:
curse + prayer...lmao grin sheybi u go like make dem come your way na angry
Abi na, all joined. They dare not come here because....don't lemmi talk
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jamesjohn2010: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
I am in Gombe now and have gone to confirm and it is true. some bomb item recovered I pictured. the cremated body too. pictures shown. the angry mobs refused police intervention.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by awoononi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
aadoiza:

You don't get, do you? They won't be celebrating today in their purgatory for no innocent lives lost. It means it was a failed mission. (if it was what it was claimed to be and they were truly behind it.)
Hmm... now I see your point.
Still wondering how they were able to stop him from detonating the bomb
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by RatandBot(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

How many have been caught before now and what's the result?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.