Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding (889 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Ihostafrica Ready For Acquisition / What Do You Think About Ihostafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by itsabdul(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please if you know any means to contact the owner of ihostafrica.com i will really appreciate it, all the emails i have sent for about a week now have not been replied, their phones are not going through. I have paid for domain renewal 2days to its expire, and they havnt renewed it still. its already expired now.
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by cheavroi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
I can host your website for you. 99% uptime and cheap hosting plans
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by itsabdul(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Any body to help suggest a way out.
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by bigl: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2014
@op: run as fast as your legs can carry u! I used to be in their bondage before but once I noticed their silly attitude to business and moved on. I run my shared reseller hosting and I'm super happy.

I'll recommend you try this guy: syskay.com. He's as reliable as anything u can think of.

Ihostafrica will hold you to ransome, mess u up, spoil your name and render your business useless! Be warned! They've swallowed my money several times and didn't render required service. But 1 thing is, whenver your hosting is about expiring, they'll bombard you with emails ehn.

2 of websites hosted with them were hacked! 1html5 and the other, a wordpress site!

And yes, talking abt moving your domain/hosting, you'll have to wait another 30something days! And if u call them, they wouldn't answer and if they manage to, the person will be in a noisy party environment.

That's just a tip of my horrible experiences with them! Run away as fast as u can!
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by jonnyboy4u: 3:10am On Nov 19, 2014
You can try http://QServers.net, support is wonderful and good prices. Also they currently have a promo running.
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by itsabdul(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
thanks for your comments, you mean that i have to wait for 30 days before i can renew it. No any other way?
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by quatipixels: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Hi,

I am Michael from AfricaResellerHub.com. We can help you move your website / blog and transfer your domain. kindly contact me 08162205021 or visit us here www.africaresellerhub.com
Re: Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding by bigl: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2014
itsabdul:
thanks for your comments, you mean that i have to wait for 30 days before i can renew it. No any other way?

If u allow it to expire before generating a epp code and also, unlocking the domain (in preparation for transfer to another host), na 30 days holiday ur website go take rest! If not more! My ugly experience with them bro!

Once u give them the vaguest idea u're moving the name/hosting from them, they'll frustrate u!

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Click Exchange Group / Adsense Approval / I Need A Bulk Sms Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.