Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205647 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 4:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Yes you are perfectly right. But you see due to the high unemployment rate, those who never wished and don't have passion for teaching find tthemselves a safe haven and that becomes their last destination and resting abode and that's why there is so much rot in the system and if not checked, may cripple our educational system.
olabayorbeulah:
This is the most useless academic recruitment I ve ever seen...When merit is not the basis I wonder what those lecturer will teach student...
Sorry if I hurt anyone is just the truth...

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by fleezytran(m): 4:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Mazimc:
I know of my friend that applied for Lecturer officer II PNGP called for 28th.

Please is it A, B or C cos most people I know I've been called are the Bs
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 5:47am On Jan 27, 2015
I cant find my original waec cert and i dont have my degree cert... Will statement of result for both cases be allowed... Or should i be worried...?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I cant find my original waec cert and i dont have my degree cert... Will statement of result for both cases be allowed... Or should i be worried...?
Thou shall not be the Buhari in the process o!
Just go with authentic statements of results. I expect there should be the real serious interview other than mere presentation of credentials. Success!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Dear friends who were not invited like me, I want you to take heart. The system in Nigeria is such that we shouldn't be too surprised. The whole process right from the 1st test has been nothing to write home about. God will speak for us when it's His wish to do so. We specifically thank God that there was no casualty during these series of traveling, and there will be none!
We just have to move ahead. After all, everybody can't get the job!
May the good Lord bless us all!
A resounding success to those who are still in! It's a reality that some will still be dropped. So commit every step to God Almighty!

Thank you all!

7 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
aiikay:
Dear friends who were not invited like me, I want you to take heart. The system in Nigeria is such that we shouldn't be too surprised. The whole process right from the 1st test has been nothing to write home about. God will speak for us when it's His wish to do so. We specifically thank God that there was no casualty during these series of traveling, and there will be none!
A resounding success to those who are still in! It's a reality that some will still be dropped. So commit every step to God Almighty!

Thank you all!
That's the spirit. Yours will surely come too.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2015
SMH. All I can do now is to laugh, laugh, laugh. At the begining of this whole mess we were saying it that the recruitment process seem not to be fair, but those who weren't victims thought all was well.
Some of us came here and even said that we scored above 60% in the first cbt, but never received invites for the second cbt, but some persons who weren't victims thought we were joking or probably thought we were lying about our scores. Now, I'm glad some of those persons have fallen victims as well (Yea, I said it. I'm glad), atleast for confirmation sake.
For your information, I do not think it's a south south thing. I am from Edo State, and I'm sure Edo state falls under the south-south region (except it was just excluded from it recently). And I'm telling you this day that I was one of the top scorers in the first cbt, but never received an invite for the second cbt.

All I can say at this point is, it is well.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
laidebaba:
I share your view absolutely my bro!....I 've been wondering the same thing! The whole process appears to have been compromised, and it's looking more like a South-South stuff. Most of the interview invites are low scoring applicants from SS and oil producing state like Ondo. PSIN is compromising merit and standard.
why will majority not come from the south south,will some one build a house and someone else come to live in it,if u d one will u like it.and for ur information am from the south sout with fair score n was not invited
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
laidebaba:
I share your view absolutely my bro!....I 've been wondering the same thing! The whole process appears to have been compromised, and it's looking more like a South-South stuff. Most of the interview invites are low scoring applicants from SS and oil producing state like Ondo. PSIN is compromising merit and standard.
There is no compromise. The issue is that we all do not know the other criteria used in the process. Secondly, I do not agree with you that most invitees for the interview scored low marks. In the first CBT, I didn't see my score, but I'm 100 percent sure I didn't score below 70%. I wrote the second CBT (Option B) and scored 55%. Ask those who attempted some questions in Option A before switching to B and they'll tell you how difficult B is, compared to A.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
alpee:
Please has any one who has applied for
: Safety Lecturer Officer II ( Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology. Been invited for interview?

are you new on this thread please? I have always been asking if anyone applied for the Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology department and no one replied
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by timibk: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
monteriza:
There is no compromise. The issue is that we all do not know the other criteria used in the process. Secondly, I do not agree with you that most invitees for the interview scored low marks. In the first CBT, I didn't see my score, but I'm 100 percent sure I didn't score below 70%. I wrote the second CBT (Option B) and scored 55%. Ask those who attempted some questions in Option A before switching to B and they'll tell you how difficult B is, compared to A.

were you invited?
i wrote same test (option B) and had same score as you but no invite yet.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
timibk:

were you invited?
i wrote same test (option B) and had same score as you but no invite yet.
I was invited. It could be that the position you applied for is a highly competitive one. I applied for Lecturer Officer 11 D (Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies).
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by timibk: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
monteriza:
I was invited. It could be that the position you applied for is a highly competitive one. I applied for Lecturer Officer 11 D (Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies).

all the best
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by leeraz: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2015
AVEVA pdms (plant design management system)
software training in Abuja.
pdms Plant Design Management System is a
comprehensive, intelligent Computer-
aided design/engineering (CAD/CAE)
application for plant design, Construction
and operations. It is widely used in Power,
Oil & Gas Production & Processing
(Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining,
Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals
&Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible
design – and do it more efficiently thereby
reducing the total
installation cost of the project.
The pdms approach enables a wide range of
sophisticated design checks to be carried out
across all aspects of the design to check and
improve quality. Drawings and reports are
generated directly from the model database to
ensure consistency between design information
and the project deliverables.
With a sound Knowledge of pdms, your
chances of getting employed are quite
unlimited. The energy industry has never a time
been more demanding and in need of skilled
graduates with extra skills like pdms. Multinational
companies harness the powers of pdms in their
every day projects that is the reason behind the
recent training of some Engineers in pdms to
meet up with local content demand.
Career of pdms:
- Power plants needs pdms
- Petro Chemical Complex needs pdms
- Oil & gas need pdms
- Off shore Industry needs pdms
- Refinery needs pdms
- Industrial plants needs pdms
- Energy sector needs pdms
- Chemical process needs pdms
- EPC industry needs pdms
- Consulting engineers needs pdms
- Pharmaceutical industry needs pdms
- Project & Construction needs pdms
- Cement and Fertilizer needs pdms
pdms modules to be covered in this training
include:
- Equipment Application
- Piping Application
- Civil and Steel Structure Application
- Cable Tray Application
- Hvac Application
- 2D Draft Application e.t.c
We offer one on one training and video training
package(DVD). The training and the video training
will cover all the aspects stated above
You can request for the video training package
(DVD) which contain the software, training
materials, project to work on and complete
videos, with a video on how to install the software
conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are
in the country at a very affordable price.....
The one on one training and video training
package will be based on all this aspects, a tutor
will be assigned to you in case you have any
questions.
You will be glad you did... Call or whatsapp
08103173481, 09099820504.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
timibk:

all the best
Thanks.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by celi4ever2k5: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please house did anyone apply for Lecturer Officer II A (General Studies) got invitation for interview? If yes please what is the date.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jesussaves22: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SURELLY SEE YOU THROUGH OK. KEEP APPLYING DONT LOOSE HOPE. GOD IS GOD AND HE KNOWS THE BEST FOR YOU
aiikay:

Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 3:12am On Jan 28, 2015
alpee:
Please has any one who has applied for
: Safety Lecturer Officer II ( Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology. Been invited for interview?
I applied for safety lecturer II. Got 48% and got the interview invitation. What about you?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2015
The way forward..... Any idea wat to expect during the oral interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
vincento99:
I applied for safety lecturer II. Got 48% and got the interview invitation. What about you?
which state are you from
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
See as guys dey serious with suits... Anybody dey inside hall... Make we meet...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2015
AltarBoy1:
See as guys dey serious with suits... Anybody dey inside hall... Make we meet...
Bros, your interview na today? Una reach hundred?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caprioni(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Any1 inside that applied for petroluem engineering lect. Inside d hall?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
What is the likelihood of gatecrashers being attended to?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
monteriza:
Bros, your interview na today? Una reach hundred?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
caprioni:
Any1 inside that applied for petroluem engineering lect. Inside d hall?
am on blue shirt, black tie... Sitting close to the door front row...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Rich4god:
I wasn't asking the total no of interviewees. I meant how many are for the interview today?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by fakaomas: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Pls is there anybody invited for civil engr officer 1,if any was invited,whats the score and criteria?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
monteriza:
I wasn't asking the total no of interviewees. I meant how many are for the interview today?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Those of you shoutng foul in the recruitment process should consider this... The number of candidate in each position is like 5-7... So, it may be that pple are invited based on score with respect to their position, so if your position have peeps that scored high mark, the tendency of you been invited might be slim.. So if in another position, the highest is less than 50, then they will definatly invite ppl with lesser score. Just my observation.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Rich4god:
Those of you shoutng foul in the recruitment process should consider this... The number of candidate in each position is like 5-7... So, it may be that pple are invited based on score with respect to their position, so if your position have peeps that scored high mark, the tendency of you been invited might be slim.. So if in another position, the highest is less than 50, then they will definatly invite ppl with lesser score. Just my observation.
My interview is tomorrow, thursday. Can you please help me check how many people were invited for Lecturer Officer 11 D (Petroleum Marketing and Biz Studies)?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls those of you already inside for today's interview... Pls give us clues on wat to expect....wat questions are the asking......what's the whole process Pls help us Oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.