Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205521 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls those of you already inside for today's interview... Pls give us clues on wat to expect....wat questions are they asking......what's the whole process Pls help us Oo
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rich4god:
Those of you shoutng foul in the recruitment process should consider this... The number of candidate in each position is like 5-7... So, it may be that pple are invited based on score with respect to their position, so if your position have peeps that scored high mark, the tendency of you been invited might be slim.. So if in another position, the highest is less than 50, then they will definatly invite ppl with lesser score. Just my observation.

some were even 2 sef
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
PLEASE HELP
I forgot my password to login to the portal.
Any help?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rich4god:
Pls what kind of questions did they ask you? Your answers will help us to prepare well. Thanks
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Olalimits(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
aiikay:
Dear friends who were not invited like me, I want you to take heart. The system in Nigeria is such that we shouldn't be too surprised. The whole process right from the 1st test has been nothing to write home about. God will speak for us when it's His wish to do so. We specifically thank God that there was no casualty during these series of traveling, and there will be none!
We just have to move ahead. After all, everybody can't get the job!
May the good Lord bless us all!
A resounding success to those who are still in! It's a reality that some will still be dropped. So commit every step to God Almighty!

Thank you all!
Fellow uninvited candidate, yeah. The system is bad. 16 being more than 19 & 36.3 being higher than 58.8
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Olalimits:

Fellow uninvited candidate, yeah. The system is bad. 16 being more than 19 & 36.3 being higher than 58.8
Can you throw more light?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Olalimits(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
monteriza:
Can you throw more light?
I scored 58.3 in the second CBT & a friend got 36, he was called up for the interview I wasn't. Same way it happened in the NGF, 16 won 19 votes.#Lifeissuch.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Olalimits:

I scored 58.3 in the second CBT & a friend got 36, he was called up for the interview I wasn't. Same way it happened in the NGF, 16 won 19 votes.#Lifeissuch.
I don't even understand the whole process myself. Just met a guy who scored 68 in the first CBT. Wasn't called for the second CBT, but was invited for an interview.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abdultobz: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
jkels:

some were even 2 sef

Very correct. Lecturer II A, B, C had 3 candidates each for the interview. And the names were arranged according to scores.So highest 3 made it.The case was only different for IIC but I don't think that should be made public.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vikylala: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is there anyone who applied for petroleum engineering lecturer 11 (petroleum engineering and Geoscience department).. And was invited for the interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samtobh:
PLEASE HELP
I forgot my password to login to the portal.
Any help?
please help me
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samtobh:

please help me
try your phone number without the first zero eg 8012345678
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls those people that had their interview today....pls throw light on wat happened Abeg....wat questions were you asked help us abeg
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
jeniro:
pls those people that had their interview today....pls throw light on wat happened Abeg....wat questions were you asked help us abeg

I think it should be on the area of specialization this time around, not sure though.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
where the people wey do interview today Oo ....what happened at the interview
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just questions on your area of specialization and some current affairs. All candidates who applied for same position are interviewed together.
jeniro:
where the people wey do interview today Oo ....what happened at the interview

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
wat sort of current affairs question examples
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2015
and pls house...who is the current registrar and director of pti
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by TSL(f): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
jeniro:
and pls house...who is the current registrar and director of pti

Principal not director of Pti is Mr Jacob Orukele. The registrar is Mrs Angela S. Ewere
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
It is a combination of the current affairs in both CBT 1 and 2. The questions are selected at random and varies with each batch of candidates. Like geopolitical zones, registered political parties, ecowas, un sec gen and so on. with Regard to the selection for this interview, it is solely by stiff competition as par position applied for. For example, for my position, LO I petroleum and natural gas processing engineering, the highest score among us was 68 then followed by 65 and then 60%. one person had the highest score followed by the second highest score and the remaining had 60. We were just five in number. So you might score 59 and you will not be called whereas in other positions your 55 may be the highest score. And so on... there a position that had just one applicant called.
jeniro:
wat sort of current affairs question examples
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
how many people per position do we think they wanna employ?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
jkels:
how many people per position do we think they wanna employ?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
so at the end of all this madness its just one person per position
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Can't be sure, but some positions will definitely have more than one intake. My HOD really hammered us with questions from unexpected areas. God is my strength, so I will have the offer.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2015
SirBrightoc:
Can't be sure, but some positions will definitely have more than one intake. My HOD really hammered us with questions from unexpected areas. God is my strength, so I will have the offer.

Bro u came to Abuja u didn't let me know so as to collect ma stuffs from you...... Still around?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
krexpo:

Bro u came to Abuja u didn't let me know so as to collect ma stuffs from you...... Still around?
I called you yesterday morning by 07:14am with the number 0802.....666, but you rejected my call, so I was expecting that you would have called back at your own time. I came with it, but I am in Onitsha now.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
This thread is no longer active. What could the problem be?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by tafrica(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
monteriza:
This thread is no longer active. What could the problem be?

Less people are involved again as each stage passes due to screening. Simple.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
tafrica:

I'm aware of that. I hope you're still on the race? (That's if you started with us)
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
monteriza:
Bros, your interview na today? Una reach hundred?
We pass
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
We are keenly observing. I have got the offer in Jesus name.
tafrica:

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.