Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205591 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mazimc:
We are keenly observing. I have got the offer in Jesus name.
Bros, any info from that your reliable source?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only info he gave me after the interview is that the panel will sit on tuesday to consider the outcome of the interview and make appropriate decision and he did say that a total of 150 persons will be absorbed. The guy is becoming a bit conservative with further info. But hopefully we shall be contacted by Tuesday next week.
monteriza:
Bros, any info from that your reliable source?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mazimc:
The only info he gave me after the interview is that the panel will sit on tuesday to consider the outcome of the interview and make appropriate decision and he did say that a total of 150 persons will be absorbed. The guy is becoming a bit conservative with further info. But hopefully we shall be contacted by Tuesday next week.
I can't wait to hear from them.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by garrimallam: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
pls text me that your friend number so that i can talk with him. tnx. my number is 08033161985.
Mazimc:
I know of my friend that applied for Lecturer officer II PNGP called for 28th.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by owizy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
any body who applied for account officer and was called up for interview should hala. Thanks
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Emmaume: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello friends, can someone update us on how the interview is going, i heard the panel did not turn up for the interview today.
Please any update from PSIN premises?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
I may not be able to give you his number without his permission. Try and understand. Cheers.
garrimallam:
pls text me that your friend number so that i can talk with him. tnx. my number is 08033161985.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by garrimallam: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Is ok. Tnx for responding.

Mazimc:
I may not be able to give you his number without his permission. Try and understand. Cheers.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Any update fellow housemates. cool
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Mazimc:
Any update fellow housemates. cool
We no hear any thing o.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2015
monteriza:
We no hear any thing o.

Are they thru with the interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
busuyem:

I did mine on Thursday and left immediately, so I can't tell.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2015
busuyem:

the interview ended since Friday
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2015
jkels:

the interview ended since Friday

Are u sure because I don't knw how they will manage the crowd invited by Friday? I thought it may still span thru this week, not sure though.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2015
I have been reseting my mail since friday... I really want to be the first to shout "success mail" on this thread...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Just as busuyem said, the interview ended on friday. I called another friend this morning and he told me that they are meeting tomorrow to make their final decision and emails will roll out from Wednesday. No matter the crowd, they will complete it as par their schedule.
busuyem:

Are u sure because I don't knw how they will manage the crowd invited by Friday? I thought it may still span thru this week, not sure though.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Mazimc:
Just as busuyem said, the interview ended on friday. I called another friend this morning and he told me that they are meeting tomorrow to make their final decision and emails will roll out from Wednesday. No matter the crowd, they will complete it as par their schedule.

Ooook...May God bend the decision to our favour in Jesus's name. Still counting on God's GRACE!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Amen..
busuyem:

Ooook...May God bend the decision to our favour in Jesus's name. Still counting on God's GRACE!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amen!!!
busuyem:

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
AMEN
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
jkels:
AMEN
Amen amen and amen...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rich4god:
Amen amen and amen...
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN . IN JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY NAME IT WILL BE TO OUR FAVOUR. Amen
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
nduline:
Amen!!!
Yes o..God's grace & favor is all I need.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mazimc:
I pray & hope 2b among the chosen o....#toomuchmoneycollecting grin
Mazimc:
I pray & hope 2b among the chosen o....#toomuchmoneycollecting
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mazimc:
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amen. Amen Amen. God has already put my name on the appointment letter.
Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mazimc:
Amen. Amen Amen. God has already put my name on the appointment letter.
Selah.
Pls bro any thing? Have they started calling ? Any info pls share with us
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks. They sat today to make final decision. Checking my mail to be the first to share my testimony.
nwekesimon68:
Pls bro any thing? Have they started calling ? Any info pls share with us
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Mazimc:
Thanks. They sat today to make final decision. Checking my mail to be the first to share my testimony.
Ok. Checking my mails too. Bkos God is still in his throne we shall give testimony concerning this job in jesus name. Amen
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
FINALLY!!! Praise God, praise the lord, somebody join me and praise the lord. That's what I'm gonna say when the final list is released.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
monteriza:
FINALLY!!! Praise God, praise the lord, somebody join me and praise the lord. That's what I'm gonna say when the final list is released.
Make you no gv person hy bp... Dat word finally shldnt b use until d mails are out... cheesy *amen to your prayer*

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.