Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205572 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
caspet:
I will be going 2moro cos I can't wait again....my BP so high r8t now.
abeg, if u reach hope u no go mind finding answers to all our questions
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls who knows where the PTI liaison office is located in Lagos?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Peterside44:
@ Monteriza, Katete, Mazimc, Jeniro and Jkels I have been patiently waiting for this call until today afternoon my contact address in Abuja was reached by a currier service. I will be on my way to ABJ tomorrow to get the details of the offer. I want to advice that some of us that did not receive any call yet should still exercise some patience as calls or curriers are still ongoing. We are praying with you all and i hope the offer will be on the way soon. Thanks for all your prayers guys and may God bless you richly. One love!
Congratulations
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Peterside44:
@ Monteriza, Katete, Mazimc, Jeniro and Jkels I have been patiently waiting for this call until today afternoon my contact address in Abuja was reached by a currier service. I will be on my way to ABJ tomorrow to get the details of the offer. I want to advice that some of us that did not receive any call yet should still exercise some patience as calls or curriers are still ongoing. We are praying with you all and i hope the offer will be on the way soon. Thanks for all your prayers guys and may God bless you richly. One love!

Congratulations brother...

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Peterside44:

congrats brother
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
monteriza:
Pls who knows where the PTI liaison office is located in Lagos?

yes Oo ....pls who can give us the address of the liaison office in lagos
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2015
I searched Google and found this address as pti liaison office at Lagos
Department of Petroleum Resources, 7, Kofo
Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Anybody planning to go check should please inform the house. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Plz anybody going to warri shld ask if letters for lecturer 2b gas engineering is out.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Anyone aware of letter have gotten to anyone outside warri, Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Bros pls tell us, where exactly did you pick your letter? I just left the PTI liaison office and the person in charge, a lady told me no letters were sent there.
ochallo:

it is pti letter head, effirun, pti has liason offices in lagos and i think abuja too, but it's likely the letters were printed in warri and those in the north were sent to abuja and west to lagos

most of the information people are asking on this thread would not benefit them, if you can't wait then if you are close to warri, go to pti and ask, if you are close to lagos or abuja , go to their liason offices. The letters are between warri, lagos and abuja. May God reward your efforts.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
@caspet did u eventually go to pti today?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2015
jkels:
@caspet did u eventually go to pti today?
am on my way..
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:
am on my way..

please can u help me check on my own letter if it's there. Can u please reach me on 08066360135 or drop ur digits so I can call u please.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
jkels:

please can u help me check on my own letter if it's there. Can u please reach me on 08066360135 or drop ur digits so I can call u please.
okay sir
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ruqoyah26(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
congratulations to those that have gotten their appointment letter. I applied for caterer officer but I was not called for 2nd test let alone of interview. am happy for u guys.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's so unfortunate that mine isn't among d successful one but all dsame, am happy for the lucky ones.CONGRATS...!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:
It's so unfortunate that mine isn't among d successful one but all dsame, am happy for the lucky ones.CONGRATS...!!!
plz can you help us check if letters for gas engineering leturers is out.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
I like your courage. Don't worry, better things await you. I'll also like to ask if you came accross a letter with the name patrick. I don't wan't to post my surname.
caspet:
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:

pls did you see any appointment letter for mathematics lecturer?

was there a list u checked ur name on?

do they have all the appointees names with them
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:

Life gets better, my comrade irrespective of what happens. God is having a better offer for u soonest. Pls, I want to ask u some questions:
1) Were u allowed to check the available letters when u got there?
2) if ur answer to q1 is no, were u given any list to peruse?
3) How were u convinced that ur name was not among?
4) Will they pay attention to anyone that goes their to confirm if his name is among?
Pls, help us with answers to the above questns. I feel ur pain, friend. It's well! Thanks 4 ur feedback.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
When you get to the admin office at pti u will be allowed to check if your letter is among the remaining letters at their disposal. you will tell the man your name and he will check the remaining letters and tell u if yours is there or not.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
@peterside44 any new info or update for us please? are u in abuja already? which courier carrier delivered your letter?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
jkels:
When you get to the admin office at pti u will be allowed to check if your letter is among the remaining letters at their disposal. you will tell the man your name and he will check the remaining letters and tell u if yours is there or not.

I think u should not conclude that ur name is not there then. What if ur letter has been given to courier company b4 u got there? What if ur letter has been sent to Abuja or lagos? What if ur letter has not been written according to those who claimed that some letters in some department have not been released? Or do u knw if all letters for all department has been written and released? This issue is just becoming more complext cha.
I think allowing us to check our names on their master list will settle all these problems. Checking the available letters only may still throw one into deeper confusion and ablivion. Thanks 4 ur response.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't think letters were rent to Lagos. I was at the PTI liaison office in V/I this morning, and the lady at the helms of affairs there told me no employment letters were sent to the office.
busuyem:

I think u should not conclude that ur name is not there then. What if ur letter has been given to courier company b4 u got there? What if ur letter has been sent to Abuja or lagos? What if ur letter has not been written according to those who claimed that some letters in some department have not been released? Or do u knw if all letters for all department has been written and released? This issue is just becoming more complext cha.
I think allowing us to check our names on their master list will settle all these problems. Checking the available letters only may still throw one into deeper confusion and ablivion. Thanks 4 ur response.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
monteriza:
I don't think letters were rent to Lagos. I was at the PTI liaison office in V/I this morning, and the lady at the helms of affairs there told me no employment letters were sent to the office.

But some folks here claimed they got their letters from Lagos and Abuja, even one claimed he got his letter from ministry of Education. U never can tell oooo...the letters might be on different journeys.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
I still doubt that of Lag, cos the guy has refused to tell us where he collected his.
busuyem:

But some folks here claimed they got their letters from Lagos and Abuja, even one claimed he got his letter from ministry of Education. U never can tell oooo...the letters might be on different journeys.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
My able comrade in d making, I went to d admin office, d man wz polite, he asked me of my name which I told him.he checked & told me my name isn't among d lucky ones.I wzn't convinced, dat wz wen he brought out d remaining letters like 10 letters & started calling d names on dem one after the other.I asked him if we should still be expecting more letters & he told me dey've dispatched almost 73 letters so far so he can't say anytin on that.I asked him if dere's any Petroleum & Natural Gas dept Lecturer officers among the ones so far, he said he has been giving out letters since on Monday so almost all d dept have collected & dat if dere's any more letters, dey'll contact dem thru' call. Thnk u all for ur support & advice all d while.God will make a way 4 all of us.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:
My able comrade in d making, I went to d admin office, d man wz polite, he asked me of my name which I told him.he checked & told me my name isn't among d lucky ones.I wzn't convinced, dat wz wen he brought out d remaining letters like 10 letters & started calling d names on dem one after the other.I asked him if we should still be expecting more letters & he told me dey've dispatched almost 73 letters so far so he can't say anytin on that.I asked him if dere's any Petroleum & Natural Gas dept Lecturer officers among the ones so far, he said he has been giving out letters since on Monday so almost all d dept have collected & dat if dere's any more letters, dey'll contact dem thru' call. Thnk u all for ur support & advice all d while.God will make a way 4 all of us.
Thanks dear.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:

Thanks bro and God bless u. A big amen to ur prayer.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am so so vexing but all I can do is lafff... This life is something else. Even in my dream, I wouldnt believe that my name won't be among the successful onse cos I knw my performance was more than average judging from my set. God dey sha....
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rich4god:
Am so so vexing but all I can do is lafff... This life is something else. Even in my dream, I wouldnt believe that my name won't be among the successful onse cos I knw my performance was more than average judging from my set. God dey sha....

have u tried calling anyone in your set to confirm if he or she was called for appointment?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
There's still hope. There may still be some letters where Ochallo got his.
Rich4god:

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.