Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205567 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
monteriza:
There's still hope. There may still be some letters where Ochallo got his.

where did he get his?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rich4god:
Am so so vexing but all I can do is lafff... This life is something else. Even in my dream, I wouldnt believe that my name won't be among the successful onse cos I knw my performance was more than average judging from my set. God dey sha....
Sorry my fellow, but mind you all hope is not lost even for this job. Tell us more of what you observed. How many was left uncollected?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
jkels:

have u tried calling anyone in your set to confirm if he or she was called for appointment?
I don't really hv any of their contact... But since someone said he saw the letters for pet and Nat gas dept... Wat else is left to ask.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
vincento99:
Sorry my fellow, but mind you all hope is not lost even for this job. Tell us more of what you observed. How many was left uncollected?
can't tell as I wasn't the one that went there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
monteriza:
There's still hope. There may still be some letters where Ochallo got his.
except if the man isn't saying d truth, but as at this morning, my name isn't among the available letters. I pray, if that's not all, may be my name will be among in the ones to come.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
caspet:
My able comrade in d making, I went to d admin office, d man wz polite, he asked me of my name which I told him.he checked & told me my name isn't among d lucky ones.I wzn't convinced, dat wz wen he brought out d remaining letters like 10 letters & started calling d names on dem one after the other.I asked him if we should still be expecting more letters & he told me dey've dispatched almost 73 letters so far so he can't say anytin on that.I asked him if dere's any Petroleum & Natural Gas dept Lecturer officers among the ones so far, he said he has been giving out letters since on Monday so almost all d dept have collected & dat if dere's any more letters, dey'll contact dem thru' call. Thnk u all for ur support & advice all d while.God will make a way 4 all of us.

Thanks bro but I still want to ask, if they have dispatched almost 73 letters as said, does it mean they're recruiting only 83 candidates from all of us considering 73 dispatched with the remaining 10 with the man? But someone said they wanted to employ 137 among us, if true, that means we should be expecting like 50 more letters except Nigeria factor has crept in. All is well cha.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks bro but I still want to ask, if they have dispatched almost 73 letters as said, does it mean they're recruiting only 83 candidates from all of us considering 73 dispatched with the remaining 10 with the man? But someone said they wanted to employ 137 among us, if true, that means we should be expecting like 50 more letters except Nigeria factor has crept in. All is well cha.

That remaining 50 must have been hijacked by Nigeria factor na... just saying though. But God is still on the throne
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
That is if the 50 is real.
jkels:

That remaining 50 must have been hijacked by Nigeria factor na... just saying though. But God is still on the throne
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am sure that 137 persons are been absorbed but now where are the remaining letters?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
The more I read comment here, the more I keep lafff... Nt that am laffin @ u guys, but then I used to think that am the only one that is frustrated by all these stuff. Yesterday I had to go to a bar just to clear my head, cos I was really vexing... I have already modified myself to resume at warri only for me not to make the final list.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
jkels:
Am sure that 137 persons are been absorbed but now where are the remaining letters?

Hmmmmmmm...this is just becoming more terrible. Why did they ask us to come for screening in Abuja 3 times? Why? Why did they hold the remaining letters? Some departments didn't have anyone employed at all. Does that mean everyone failed the interview in such department? Many questions rolling from heart every second. Nigeria, when shall thou give thy youth hope? Corruption in high places...they were taking pure but acting corrupt. It's well.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
I heard some new letters came out today or still will. They are still going to call ppl. Seriously I wish there was a master list we could check!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Katete:
I heard some new letters came out today or still will. They are still going to call ppl. Seriously I wish there was a master list we could check!

I heard there's a master list in that office. Guess they are hiding it. Please how reliable is the info about the new letters please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ruqoyah26(f): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
although my mark was too low(21.67) but stil know a guy dat scored (16) and he was called for d 2nd test and we both applied for CATERER OFFICER. I believe ALLAH have a better plan 4 me and u guys but still, don't lose hope.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Katete:

How true is news about new letters just released? But someone just said here 2day that the letters remaining when he got to PTI 2day were just 10. I just pray it's true cha.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
It is well. I strongly believe more letters are still coming out and mine is inclusive. Let keep the hope alive.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mazimc:
It is well. I strongly believe more letters are still coming out and mine is inclusive. Let keep the hope alive.
Amen
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by M2ZY: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
To re-kindle the already lost hope of some of my peeps here, I got a call this morning to come to Effurun and collect my appointment letter. Thanks to almighty God for making the list. Pls let us be calm we all have our destinies which cant run away from us. God is with us all........... One love
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Congrats. Maybe yours is among the ten yet to be collected as at yesterday.
M2ZY:
To re-kindle the already lost hope of some of my peeps here, I got a call this morning to come to Effurun and collect my appointment letter. Thanks to almighty God for making the list. Pls let us be calm we all have our destinies which cant run away from us. God is with us all........... One love

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2015
congratulations bro
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2015
A new day. God bless this day. We shall hear good news today AMEN
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2015
M2ZY:

Congrats! What did u apply for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2015
M2ZY:

wat was the date on ur letter head
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by M2ZY: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
I applied for officer I in the department of EEE. God will surely makes it happen for most of our colleagues here before this week elapsed by His mighty, grace and power.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
@M2ZY
jeniro:

wat was the date on ur letter head
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2015
right now. am feeling like the earth shld swallow me. I can't believe that I didn't make it. two years after service, no job to show for it.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
M2ZY:

date on letter please
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by M2ZY: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
16th
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Emmaume: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
M2ZY, Please is your Position, Electrical Engineer(Officer 1) Directorate of Services? or is it EEE Department?

Please let me know so that i will relax my mind because i think only one
person is needed for the position.

Thank you.
I applied for Electrical Engineer, Officer 1(Directorate of Services).
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Just left PTI. It's unfortunate that the Naija factor has reared its ugly head again. Congrats to the successful ones. By the special grace of God, this is the last job I'll be applying for in this country. RIP Nigeria.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
monteriza:
Just left PTI. It's unfortunate that the Naija factor has reared its ugly head again. Congrats to the successful ones. By the special grace of God, this is the last job I'll be applying for in this country. RIP Nigeria.

Wat happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.