Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,667 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! (4733 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by ayinba1(f): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2014
So what does a woman do if and when she finds out that there is a side chic? I mean a self respecting woman, what is the next step?
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by GooseBaba: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2014
ayinba1:
So what does a woman do if and when she finds out that there is a side chic? I mean a self respecting woman, what is the next step?

This is a complex question.. That requires more questions. Like What was her life's experience? What is her Definition of self respecting woman/wife/mother/sister/social satus /gain or loss from the matrimonial contract/family satus / in law/society/ religious beliefs /sexual appreciation for the cheating partner... The list is endless my sister.

Cause, at the end of the day... She has to live with her decisions...
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
GooseBaba:

Word..!

That's why it's important to solve major bedmatics equations from different pantography, shapes and sizes, before deciding to sign marriage contract.

Meanwhile, as a married man. One of the reasons I chose not to play away match is "pride".When caught I would have to apologize for breaking contract rule... Fuvk no!!! For something I did while single without hiding or lying about it..

I salute the husbands wey dey chop outside. To me it's time consuming. Paying for ashi... Tufiakwa..! Why pay for what someone else is chopping for free cheesy

Meanwhile, women thinking because they have high self esteem is the reason their husband would not chop outside are on a very long thing, if I dey lie ask hillary Clinton. There is a million and one reason to chop clean mouth outside. It all boils down to personal decisions.

Lmao! @d" chop clean mouth outside " statement.
And abt payin olosho, dunno y d man can't give his wife d moni, moni is neva enof 4 a woman nah.lool..@ least she will appreciate it den som sickbitch!....
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:
To all ladies.
There is no such thing as an honest man when it comes to men's sexual urge.

Men's sexual urges have nothing do with the quality of his spouse nor respect or love for her.
Those things are are not part of the sexual equation.

A man can go OUT OF HIS WAY to contain his urges, but only for a limited time.

There is a good reason that prostitution is the oldest profession in world, ..and it's not because of single guys.
Isn't it possible to a man NOT TO GO OUT OF HIS wAy to contain his urges for dt limited time if he think abt all problem dt comes out of cheating. Dts mean it is a decision he made @ dt limited time. If he wants to control himself ,he will buh he chooses not to....just to satisfy d urge
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayinba1:
Maam, my own opinion is dt if she is sure abt dis side chic, she should ask herhubby abt it wit confidence dt she knws wat she is talking abt. N ask him wat she v done to deserve dt.thou he might deny ,buh he knw d wife knws already ,if he truly love her,he wil free d gal. N if not, d wife hhas to make tough decision either to stay or leave.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by plaetton: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
cutiesoglam:

Isn't it possible to a man NOT TO GO OUT OF HIS wAy to contain his urges for dt limited time if he think abt all problem dt comes out of cheating. Dts mean it is a decision he made @ dt limited time. If he wants to control himself ,he will buh he chooses not to....just to satisfy d urge
Thank you.
This dovetails with the point I trying to get across.
Yes, most men, myself included, can occasionally do a quick arithmetic of the costs and benefits before we decide whether or not to take the plunge.
If the potential costs outweigh the short-term benefit, then one is restrained with will power.

The big question is; at what point in the life of a marriage or relationship does the benefit of a sexual adventure outweigh the potential costs?
This now depends on the quality of the marriage in the eyes of the man.
First, let me correct this notion.
Men do not consider satisfying their sexual urges as cheating.
For men, cheating means having an affair.
Sex and affairs are not the same in the mind of s man.
I know many many men who would never risk having a steady side girlfriend because if the risk of hurting their wives.

But these same guys would jump at any opportunity for sex without commitment. These guys satisfy their urges with runs girls whenever they travel out on business, wash their hands and mouths, and go back to being good faithful husbands .

To be honest, I have never seen a man for whom I can swear does not occasionally chop outside, irrespective of the type of wife he has, his religious or moral beliefs or pretences.

In some societies, men are more restrained in satisfying their urges, but in ours , we have little or none.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na just wa.

I refuse to be anybody's side chick is all I know, if he's cheating and I find out, goodbye is the only word.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:

Thank you.
Yes, most men, myself included, can occasionally do a quick arithmetic of the costs and benefits before we decide whether or not to take the plunge.
If the potential costs outweigh the short-term benefit, then one is restrained with will power.

The big question is; at what point in the life of a marriage or relationship does the benefit of a sexual adventure outweigh the potential costs?
I know many many men who would never risk having a steady side girlfriend because if the risk of hurting their wives.

But these same guys would jump at any opportunity for sex without commitment. These guys satisfy their urges with runs girls whenever they travel out on business, wash their hands and mouths, and go back to being good faithful husbands .

To be honest, I have never seen a man for whom I can swear does not occasionally chop outside, irrespective of the type of wife he has, his religious or moral beliefs or pretences.

In some societies, men are more restrained in satisfying their urges, but in ours , we have little or none.

Wow... Ok , m learning oo! Dis is anoda perspective. Buh most tyms, we women don't v andwant to knw if it is casual thing without attachment n wahala go don happen to d marriage,u knw...... Its only d man dt wil knw in his mind dt no string attached .
Wow! All dis is so complex oo..
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by GooseBaba: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:

Thank you.

Bros, I have to disagree with you on the bolded.

Will the same man accept such perception from his wife. If the wife is getting her honey pot dipped by random guys and he finds out, would he apply such rationale.

Just think about it for a minute. That is the most dishonest lie a cheating spouse could tell themselves.

There is this uncle of mine, he is married to one wife with 8 children all girls. But the man like outside chop wella. When he stays home on the weekends, his wife would say to him I know you are low on funds let me raise you.

And he will always says his wife is understanding. The question I always ask myself, would he also be understanding if he finds out his lovely wife is getting her clit licked and pounded by some dude from a "no strings attached concept"

For me when such temptations arise.. I just reminise on the fun I had as a single man. And then look at my bills. That helps to put things in perspective sometimes.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
GooseBaba:

Bros, I have to disagree with you on the bolded.

Will the same man accept such perception from his wife. If the wife is getting her honey pot dipped by random guys and he finds out, would he apply such rationale.

Just think about it for a minute. That is the most dishonest lie a cheating spouse could tell themselves.

There is this uncle of mine, he is married to one wife with 8 children all girls. But the man like outside chop wella. When he stays home on the weekends, his wife would say to him I know you are low on funds let me raise you.

And he will always says his wife is understanding. The question I always ask myself, would he also be understanding if he finds out his lovely wife is getting her clit licked and pounded by some dude from a "no strings attached concept"

For me when such temptations arise.. I just reminise on the fun I had as a single man. And then look at my bills. That helps to put things in perspective sometimes.
U r rite. D tin is der is no eexcuse.....
Lmao @ " look at my bills..."U can't afford to waste on Hoes niyen..... Lwkmd...Sir, u b ijebu ni?
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by GooseBaba: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
cutiesoglam:

U r rite. D tin is der is no eexcuse.....
Lmao @ " look at my bills..."U can't afford to waste on Hoes niyen..... Lwkmd...Sir, u b ijebu ni?

Atually ijebu reloaded..! Lol

When it comes to man and woman talk and money is involved.. my eye dey red.

Back in 2002 I remember my mugu performance when I spent half of my rent on a stripper named "pearl" only to see her zooming off in a 2002 Range rover with customize plate number.. And here I was driving a 1991 Nissan stanza manual everything..

To fall mugu like that, is the beginning of wisdom..
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
GooseBaba:

Atually ijebu reloaded..! Lol

When it comes to man and woman talk and money is involved.. my eye dey red.

Back in 2002 I remember my mugu performance when I spent half of my rent on a stripper named "pearl" only to see her zooming off in a 2002 Range rover with customize plate number.. And here I was driving a 1991 Nissan stanza manual everything..

To fall mugu like that, is the beginning of wisdom..

LMAO#...ok
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Tymax(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is defeatist na angry
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by quivah(f): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
with all these "all men cheat" tales going around Here esp from the men themselves and worst still women standing for such..
I'm perplexed and scared,how would I still stand by a cheat? its hard and even confusing seeing people supporting such .

marriage or relationship is getting very very scary for me!

give my all to a man, who at a point still go out to cheat! I can't imagine this!

once I found out. . I leave out!
now I'm planning not to go too deep in love cause most of y'all are putting this 'all men cheat,so take it' mentality in a young lass. its hurts and just plain stupid to give in all when you know it won't stop him abegiisad Its crazie please! y'all men are just sick and heartless(both the cheats and their supporters) that you dont care how the women feel(the faithful ones biko) .. don't wanna lose much phuleeze ! God help a girl me.

it ain't worth sh.it mein!
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by quivah(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
and this biased excuse is just not it for me.. men can cheat,women can't?

acceptable or not... it gotta be tic 4 tat!

served you back in your plate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do / Help, Cockroaches Have Declared War On Me / Thinking Of Separation From My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.