Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

15 Reasons To Date A Farmer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer (1797 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unless you suffer from hay fever and hate the country, farmers make pretty great dates.

Here are 15 reasons to date a farmer:

1. They aren’t afraid of putting down roots. In fact, your farmer is probably already based somewhere — with long-term plans to stay there.
2. Farmers are fit, toned and tanned. (The “tanned” part might only apply to their forearms. But those forearms are great.)
3. Many farmers subscribe to good ol’ fashioned family values — and will be proud to treat you with gentleness and respect.
4. There’s something sexy about working the land, cultivating plants and raising beef that nourish a nation. Your stomach will benefit.
5. It’s trendy to be eco-aware. Your farmer is as close to being “one with the land” as they come.
6. Free tractor rides.
7. Farmers are traditionally loyal and protective.
8. The rural lifestyle provides plenty of fresh air, vitamin D, and panoramic views with zero skyscrapers in sight.
9. You can visit your date at work — if you don’t mind getting manure on your shoes.
10. Farmers are essentially small business owners. They must have both brains and brawn to keep their farm running successfully.
11. Farmers are community players, often helping out neighboring farms when another farmer is struggling to get their crops in on time.
12. Most farmers want to keep the farm in the family. Thus, they want children.
13. Farmers work hard every single day of the year without complaint.
14. Farmers don’t live in condos.
15. Farmers are trustworthy. If a few dozen cattle can trust the farmer with their lives, surely your date can handle responsibility.

Tell us, why else should one date a farmer?

wink wink grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Princecalm(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Soon we will see reasons why a girl should date a fisherman.
Will these reasons apply if the farmer is without money?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ehm lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seriously?
you gat to be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Dwady(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by kendrick93(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
op, are u a farmer
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by ERCROSS(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think farmers need to change their professional title...

Agricultural manager will sound more appealing since we all wanna believe titles is what procure money..
undecided
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2014
If no be obasanjo farmer type 4gt it.
Even with 999+ reasons they won't mak dat mistake.
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Exjoker(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Smh
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by hotmas911(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:
Unless you suffer from hay fever and hate the country, farmers make pretty great dates.

1. They aren’t afraid of putting down roots. In fact, your farmer is probably already based somewhere — with long-term plans to stay there.
2. Farmers are fit, toned and tanned. (The “tanned” part might only apply to their forearms. But those forearms are great.)
3. Many farmers subscribe to good ol’ fashioned family values — and will be proud to treat you with gentleness and respect.
4. There’s something sexy about working the land, cultivating plants and raising beef that nourish a nation. Your stomach will benefit.
5. It’s trendy to be eco-aware. Your farmer is as close to being “one with the land” as they come.
6. Free tractor rides.
8. The rural lifestyle provides plenty of fresh air, vitamin D, and panoramic views with zero skyscrapers in sight.
9. You can visit your date at work — if you don’t mind getting manure on your shoes.
10. Farmers are essentially small business owners. They must have both brains and brawn to keep their farm running successfully.
11. Farmers are community players, often helping out neighboring farms when another farmer is struggling to get their crops in on time.
15. Farmers are trustworthy. If a few dozen cattle can trust the farmer with their lives, surely your date can handle responsibility.

wink wink grin grin
grin grin grin ori e pe. Wa se ori ire. Agbe ni mi. Proudly a farmer! The syllabus don change o. These days farmers are riding Jaguars. White collar guys are queing to enter staff bus. grin grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by jashar(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
OP. I like u jare. Ride on
cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Holyboss you be farmer right??
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
Holyboss you be farmer right??
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
jashar:
OP. I like u jare. Ride on
cheesy
smiley so u won't mind dating a farmer hun
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:
yes or yes??hehehehe
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
hotmas911:
grin grin grin ori e pe. Wa se ori ire. Agbe ni mi. Proudly a farmer! The syllabus don change o. These days farmers are riding Jaguars. White collar guys are queing to enter staff bus. grin grin grin
wagbayi eyan mii #Agbe toh T-USH wink

boh mind u, d stuffs i listed goes for original farmer O tongue not some fake Jaguar riders tongue tongue
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
My brother i see your metaphose lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
If no be obasanjo farmer type 4gt it.
Even with 999+ reasons they won't mak dat mistake.
Obasanjo just run farm for running sake :- he is not a real farmer undecided he get his pay mainly from politics undecided

So talk abt real farmers who earn a living from farming smiley
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:

6. Free tractor rides.

wink wink grin grin
the height of SARCASM! cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes or yes??hehehehe
No! Am a Teacher tongue tongue

*thats makes us the same wink I guess
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
I think farmers need to change their professional title...

Agricultural manager will sound more appealing since we all wanna believe titles is what procure money..
undecided
I tink "Farm engineer" will b better tongue
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:
No! Am a Teacher tongue tongue

*thats makes us the same wink I guess
lol lie lie somebody!
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Princecalm:

Will these reasons apply if the farmer is without money?
that's for u to find out wink u can try eyeing a farmer asap
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by mumumugu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
No girl wants to harvest cassava.

They wanna harvest money
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol lie lie somebody!
grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by jashar(f): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
holyboss:
smiley so u won't mind dating a farmer hun

I won't mind.smiley
*aslongasheisrich*
You know farmer get levels naaa. cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2014
mumumugu:
No girl wants to harvest cassava.

They wanna harvest money
That's just another crazy NIgeria Mentality tongue talk of girls who aint goldiggers (looking for true love cheesy) farmers rock for emm wink
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by tdayof(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2014
holyboss:
That's just another crazy NIgeria Mentality tongue talk of girls who aint goldiggers (looking for true money love cheesy) farmers rock for emm wink
corrected

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2014
tdayof:
corrected
embarassed undecided

#SMH
Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by tdayof(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2014
holyboss:
embarassed undecided

#SMH
I lie ni lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer by holyboss: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
tdayof:
I lie ni lipsrsealed
u lie jhor undecided

Not all gals crave for money tongue *even amidst our 9ja gals tongue

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Every Girl Wants A Bad Boy, But Needs A Good Guy / Me, Soja And Soja Wife (pics Inside*veiwas Description) / Which Celebrity Do I Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.