Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Govs Move Against Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Govs Move Against Mu’azu (512 Views)

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Govs Move Against Planned Removal Of Immunity Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Govs Move Against Mu’azu by jide53: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2014
All is not well within the national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party as some members of its National Working Committee are accusing one another of taking side with some influential members of the party in some states concerning the ward congresses which were held few days ago.

The fresh crisis, which was said to have been reported to President Goodluck Jonathan, according to investigation by our correspondent, was threatening the party’s chances of winning the forthcoming governorship elections in some states.
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Fresh+crisis+hits+PDP+as+govs+move+against+Mu%E2%80%99azu&oq=Fresh+crisis+hits+PDP+as+govs+move+against+Mu%E2%80%99azu&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=fresh+crisis+hits+pdp+as+govs+move+against+mu%E2%80%99azu+e+reporter]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1442-fresh-crisis-hits-pdp-as-govs-move-against-mu-azu[/url]

(1) (Reply)

APC Blame PDP For Super Eagles Draw And Failure To Qualify / Jonathan Supervises A Corrupt Government - Amaechi / I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.