Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule (17475 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by ichidodo: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Their own palaver...France things.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by lanxlot(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
chai....a failed invasion.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by candidbabe(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
still reading

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by linuses: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Lets keep Nigeria Moving forward
Forward Nigeria
We must not go back to the old ways
http://www.forwardnigeria.ng/?recruiter_id=54909
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by philips70(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
I am happy the President still recognizes Tambuwal as the speaker.

As for the emergency rule extension,I hope something is achieved this time around. 2015 is around the corner.

Tambuwal have just been prevented by heavily armed military men from entering the Assembly Complex. Camporoe/OBJ/Mugabe is a learner where GEJ is. Meanwhile he is celebrating his birthday in Aso Rock. He must have called Minimah and instruct him not to allow that small boy inside that building.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by linuses: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Help continue the progress made under President Goodluck Jonathan and keep Nigeria moving forward. Use the tools below to spread the word about Forward Nigeria to your friends and family.
http://www.forwardnigeria.ng/?recruiter_id=54909

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by MecTessy(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Funny but true.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by caniva(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Lolzzzzz

Their eyes just clear? grin grin grin grin grin

You never see anything.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by creamylicious(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Emergency rule= disenfranchisement, which in turn would mean that these northern senators who are hoping to represent their constituency may not be able to.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by gbodimowo(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
leatherback:
Na Today?

Really I like the way this is going. I bet this will give them more hatred over GEJ.

GMB till 2019

But I hope the emergency rule wont deny them their vote sha... and hope that is not a plan to make them sit in their homes while the incumbent rig the votes... hmmm

That's the plan A the plan B is if they see that they the TANoids are loosing out il use that constitutional brouhaha to stop all elections all together and sit tight
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Lol grin
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by FRENZYLO: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
I think the senators are right the president should think of deploying many soldiers to the north and declare total war on boko haram just like usa is doing to isis.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by ekemini007(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
These Abokii's probably havnt heard saying dt watever doesnt kill one only makes them stronger. The way thy are tackling jo_boy left, right and center is only making him stronger.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Cubeet2: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
They started it and now they can't control it anymore.
Northern people
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
State of Emergency in Nigeria is one big joke
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by sunnyotunsman: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
I want to deviate from this topic.Folks,becareful of most vacancies they posted on lagos street.Many of them are fraudsters.I saw one in my street that says teachers of all subject are needed in a newly established school.salary,45k.so i sent text messages to the number.The lady called me and directed me to come to her office for interview at ups bustop,gbagada,lagos.The name of the agency is GNLD.When i got there she started giving me long hours of lectures on how to be a self-employed,that salary job doesnt pay.At the end she ask me to filled a form and pay 10800.I asked her what for.she said it was for my kits to used in my business.The kits she listed are not up to 2k.Most of the agents working for the company are youth and foreign africans.I told her i was not interested in it.She now turned it to force o.She called her male colleague and the guy wanted to force me to bring money.I wan deck the guy for face.We abused each other before i walked away.So folks be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Akpan107(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
leatherback:
Na Today?

Really I like the way this is going. I bet this will give them more hatred over GEJ.

GMB till 2019

But I hope the emergency rule wont deny them their vote sha... and hope that is not a plan to make them sit in their homes while the incumbent rig the votes... hmmm
Deep inside of you... You know Buhari will never rule Nigeria again. But i like the way you chasing the wind, it may never be caught!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayswags:
The emergency rule formerly imposed didn't achieve anything worthwhile.So why impose another one?

Let the people move freely and the soldiers do their thing.One musnt hinder the other

Sai buhari 2015#kick out cluelessness
A Complete State Of Emergency would have been better. Anyway, GEJ till Buhari Clock 90.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by okiezman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

As for the emergency rule extension,I hope something is achieved this time around. 2015 is around the corner.

He did just because the court ordered so, that's all
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by nagoma(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
eleojo23:
When will sanity return to the north? The north has a lot of potentials but this constant unrest has affected that region( and the entire country) negatively

We have a commander in chief and chief security officer of the country who doesn't give a damn and has no focus.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by nagoma(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
mekaboy:
As long as the northern elders believe power belongs to them and brainwash the youths with religion, there will be no peace. Let them agree to allow jonathan another 4yrs while they shop for a better candidate for 2019. The. 80% of violence in the north will end. They people will walk in peace with one voice and the insurgents will have no place among them.
But as long as they have the born to rule mentality and produce old bitter politicians who call for blood when they loose. They will be no peace in the north.
When you call for blood after elections, those same youth will need to maintain their thirst for blood.

Stark ignorance or just mischief?

"There's nothing more demoralizing than a leader who can't clearly articulate why we're doing what we're doing."

- James Kouzes and Barry Posner

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akpan107:
Deep inside of you... You know Buhari will never rule Nigeria again. But i like the way you chasing the wind, it may never be caught!

Yeah.. you are right... But who knows... no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Fundamentalist: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
nagoma:

Stark ignorance or just mischief?

"There's nothing more demoralizing than a leader who can't clearly articulate why we're doing what we're doing."

- James Kouzes and Barry Posner

dont mind them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by nagoma(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
My northern brothers may counter this but let the truth be told!!!
The northern elites are the one litigating the operations of the Nigerian forces maybe for political gains or something.
GEJ deploy only th Nigerian forces, they will lambaste him on not declaring state of emergency.
Now that he does, they re still whining.
A built nation without an unbuilt people, the unbuilt people will destroy the built nation!
The best a nation can bequeath to it's citizenry is to liberate them through education.
Northern Nigeria really needs education!!!!
God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
God bless United states of Biafra!!!!!!
God bless igboland!!!!

Agreed Northern Nigeria needs education but not the GEJ type of PhD which is only on paper and may even be responsible for setting Nigeria back to 1967 and even worse since the coming of the clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by sanali(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
leatherback:
Na Today?

GMB till 2019

Yeah dats excalty wat dey want, 4 us to sit at home while dey rige d votes

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
nagoma:

Agreed Northern Nigeria needs education but not the GEJ type of PhD which is only on paper and may even be responsible for setting Nigeria back to 1967 and even worse since the coming of the clueless president.
hahahahahahah
If you go down down the memory lane, you will find out that GEJ is the best president that Nigeria has produced since the inception of democratic rule.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by nagoma(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
hahahahahahah
If you go down down the memory lane, you will find out that GEJ is the best president that Nigeria has produced since the inception of democratic rule.

What a distorted memory you have!! Distorted by primordial ethnic sentiment of course.

As long as we don't have objective scientific way of measuring success, you can crown the demented GEJ as the "best".
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by johnsonpolice: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Emergency rule is not helping matter they should allow people to go about with dere business and work.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Cubeet2: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Since the abokiis don't want the extension of the State of emergency, Good.
I beg you gej heed to them and don't extend it. It is their Land and they can choose to build it and also choose to destroy it. It is in their hands

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by stinggy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Energito:
I dont care.

We should show love bro, we are all Nigerians.
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Asam2(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
My northern brothers may counter this but let the truth be told!!!
The northern elites are the one litigating the operations of the Nigerian forces maybe for political gains or something.

If GEJ deploy only th Nigerian forces, they will lambaste him on not declaring state of emergency.
Now that he does, they re still whining.

A built nation without an unbuilt people, the unbuilt people will destroy the built nation!

The best a nation can bequeath to it's citizenry is to liberate them through education.

Northern Nigeria really needs education!!!!
God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
God bless United states of Biafra!!!!!!
God bless igboland!!!!

U ARE AN EDUCATED ILLITRATE.

IT ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL APPLY ONE METHOD 3TIMES WITH OUT SUCCESS AND STILL WANT TO USE IT AGAIN ONLY FOR ROASTED BRAINE LIKE U TO SEE IT RIGHT..
Re: Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule by Amanwulu1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

my sisi what is 'curiously'? Does it sound like d reporter is sure? Well, u can belive what u wnt bt analyze statemnts b4 u rush to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) / Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.