Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

"My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (37802 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by intergral(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
femi4:
A girl is a distraction. Its much more demanding keeping a girl in school. It will be interesting in knowing the cgpa of the boyfriend. I m sure he finished with either Third class or Pass.
you are right! If not she would have said something about his own academic progress.........
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by BITTERTRUTH777: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
You having first class, I doubt it,cos your HOD is a product of Northern Muslim University,where everything goes, I have been a victim of Nothern University,where Christians are deliberately failed because of their religion inclination, and Muslims grade are upgraded to be the best candidate,anybody that have school in the North will surely testify to the bigotry,I swear,since the emergence of the present HOd forget about academic excellence, though it has been like this before but not obvious with the recent emerged of the said HOD.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Andyempowered(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Victorious1:
Its not that the gene of unattractiveness is connected to intelligence....the thing here is that the unattractive ones are usually not accepted socialy hence they spend a greater part of their time secluded, doing one thing or the other(reading mostly) thereby adding to their knowledge in the process...whereby their attractive counterparts are busy socializing outdoors, leaving little or no time to add to themselves...
What you put into life determines what you get out of it!
Yea...btw Vicky, wat level ar u in uniben rx sku?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
She looks handsome like a young man.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by sugaarbear(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
abeg make una watch out for my first call story
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by chidimmaaa(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
crystalflakes:
People with exceptional intelligence are not always attractive why?
because no one has it all

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by abolem369(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm still thinking, what's the grade of the bf in question!
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by mustylat: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Congratulation once more to you my scholar ALESHY BABA.More effort to ur elbow where ever you go bro.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by sacora(f): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
crystalflakes:
a least a little make up knowing it was her day wouldn't hurt grin
lolz....funny u
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
She don friendzone d guy... After d guy don pay most bills, also with said encouragement and advice... Now d guy no see puzzy and maybe na 3rd class he come out with... Guy wereva u dey, if na so e be to u..... U'v bn FRIENDZONED...hahhaaha
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Ositawap: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am gonna be the best graduating student in ma department....I rep unizik
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by MrHighSea: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Dnt mind d face, mind d engine. Cnt have 4.8 cgpa in everythin
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Jonzingmaster(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2014
crystalflakes:

NNE..i tire o...Beauty and brain my foot!...many pretty ladies are so dumb...
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Mekyno(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
crystalflakes:
it will b an ovaload naah....lol.
And shakara go kill d person; no one man/woman has it all.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
crystalflakes:
bcus, there is no emotional worries
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Kowor(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
What's the CPGA of your so called boyfriend? undecided He can advice , but he's not among the First class students.. embarassed if he's, he would've been mentioned here....

But how e take affect u?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Kowor(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ositawap:
Am gonna be the best graduating student in ma department....I rep unizik
Better moral.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Rapsainot(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kowor:

But how e take affect u?
so you quoted a whole me to say this rubbish?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Kowor(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
so you quoted a whole me to say this rubbish?
Whole u typed.. who manage dash u moral?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Rapsainot(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kowor:

Whole u typed.. who manage dash u moral?
your stinking pappy undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Kowor(f): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rapsainot:
your stinking pappy undecided
D frat just heard d sentence. smh.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Irshittabey: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
olrotimi:
Can't seem to make out her face either due to the amateurish photograph or....... whatever. That said, I really don't understand what the writer means by "first of its kind ", what's it with this craze of attributing first of its kind randomly? I recall my anatomy lecturer, Dr Adefolaju(PhD) was the first in West Africa to achieve a 1st class in Anatomy, under Prof Kaxton Martins. I also know Unilorin produced her second 1st class in anatomy while I was in my 6th/final year. Anyway, it's good for us, we are high flying in academics, that's why we remain better by far.
Last Bullet : If first of its kind is referring to her 4.8 CGPA then I think that's petty, if I make 4.788 & you make 4.801, does that translate to a "first of its kind "?

She is the second first class anatomy dept. is producing,the one you are talking about is the first 1st class in physiology.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by mindtricks: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

The special group of people you are referring too are mostly exceptional intelligent because the are not attractive and not the other way around.
Time normally spent in the pursuit of more beauty, keeping up with the Jones', Bleep buddies, trying to maintain coolness, and being trendy is converted into study time

Tony have mercy, your dropbox thread is dying!
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Victorious1(f): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are you a Unibite? ...btw, sorry for answering your question with question.
Andyempowered:
Yea...btw Vicky, wat level ar u in uniben rx sku?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Andyempowered(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Victorious1:
Are you a Unibite? ...btw, sorry for answering your question with question.
Yes....if you are, please answer my previous question
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Victorious1(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Andyempowered:
Yes....if you are, please answer my previous question
Am just a fresher... smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Andyempowered(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Victorious1:
Am just a fresher... smiley
C'mon you're a big girl now in a big faculty. If you dont mind, can we be friends?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Victorious1(f): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Andyempowered:
C'mon you're a big girl now in a big faculty.
Thanks! smiley
Andyempowered:
If you dont mind, can we be friends?
Owk. I don't mind..
Do you mind me asking your department and level?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Andyempowered(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Victorious1:
Thanks! smiley
Owk. I don't mind..
Do you mind me asking your department and level?
Pharmacy, about going to class 3. 07037495356 whatssap
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Victorious1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not on whatsapp . Just mail me, I'll share my other social network ID..
Andyempowered:
Pharmacy, about going to class 3. 07037495356 whatssap
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Andyempowered(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Victorious1:
Not on whatsapp . Just mail me, I'll share my other social network ID..
Dont really know how to use nairaland mail....send ur email address then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.