Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:06 AM

"My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (37701 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Ishilove: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Not all young girls in universities easily admit that they have boyfriends. Their male counterparts, many of them claim, are a source of distraction.

Therefore, in the thinking a good number of female undergraduates, there is no need to keep boyfriends on campus. But this is not the thinking of the University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon.

The 22-year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy with the relationship.

According to her, her boyfriend is the elixir for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.”

Sulaimon, with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, not only emerged as one of the 48 first class graduates this year, she is also the first female to obtain that grade in Anatomy in the history of the 29-year-old university.

Claiming however that the relationship with her boyfriend was a ‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’, she stated that the young man gave her a lot of psychological support.

The lass added, “He encouraged me. At times, even if I woke up in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put a call across to him and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged, inspired and assisted me.”

Claiming she was never involved in ‘sorting’ bribing lecturers for scores – or was never sexually harassed by lecturers and students in the institution, she noted that she read at least six hours daily aside from lectures and other academic engagements.

A Nupe from the Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State, Sulaimon attended Ipakodo Junior Grammar School, Lagos between 2003 and 2006 and Ipakodo Senior Grammar School between 2006 and 2009, posting excellent results in his West African Senior School Certificate Examinations and national Examinations Council.

She explained, “I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered sexual harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturers did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.

“I thank God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because to make a first class is not an easy feat.

“I did not really have social life. I am not the type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.

“Undergraduates should be prayerful in life. They should abide by the rules and regulations of any institution they are. If they obey school regulations, they will not become victims. ”

Another graduate, who obtained first class in Electrical Engineering from the university, Ahmed Aleshinloye, said it was not an easy accomplishment for him.

Ahmed, from Ibaja, Ifelodun Council Area, who scored a CPGA of 4.50, stated that he achieved the academic glory through commitment.

The 21-year-old son of a lawyer, Raheem Aleshinloye, said, “I feel great obtaining first class from UNILORIN. Considering the current rating of Nigerian universities today, the institution is the first and it requires diligence and commitment to excel there. When I entered the school five years ago, I was told that it would not be easy, but today I am leaving the ivory tower alongside 47 others with first class.”

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/education/my-boyfriend-encouraged-me-unilorin-best-anatomy-graduate/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Anatomy... Hmmm

Now someone will come here saying having no boyfriend on campus has been my motivation

But wait o... Boyfriend + Anatomy....

Oh boi... I am still laughing....

It is well

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by bunmioguns(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2014
undecided

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2014
If you need boyfriends like this contact me.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by MadCow1: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Wetin she mean by '‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’..

Emmanuel602 Answered thus;

Her Boyfriend was FRIENDZONED... grin

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Unilorin again.....,...... Haaaa
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by slimpoppa(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Very good. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by kunlesehan(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmmm...her boyfriend has a good anatomy figuratively.
Lol.
congrats girl

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by hazyfm: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
BOYFRIEND ENCOURAGED U WITH ***
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by johnshagb(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Congratulobia. You just let everyone know your bf is not konji active. I'm proud of him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by moderatorr: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
not everyone can appreciate and remember and be proud to tell everyone what you do for them.
Most ladies forget the help you offered them soon as they get the help. Some will even accuse you of having ulterior motives (after they have got the help) #lol
This girl is a rare gem.
Kudos to her and her able bf.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by eleko1: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by indomitable234: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Nairaland booking space on every thread

Any relationship that does not add to your growth positively shouldn't be considered as a relationship

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by passionate88: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Up Naija guys... The good ones o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by ceo4eva: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Then the boyfriend must be serious and hardworking.
The truth is that if a student can concentrate and study, then good grade is realistic! It pays to be hardworking!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by intergral(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
please can I get your attention Here!!!!!!!!!!!
..I want us to bring this other debate into this thread, who is really the distraction between a boy and. A girl in a school relationship
Please hit tHe like button and gently comment ...................... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Fabulousmark(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Congrats
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Kudos to the girl for being close to a guy who actually wanted her to be academically successful.

BTW, Ishilove are you the new supermod?

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by 1stola: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
ok
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by AJ01(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Good.... Am on my girl now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
I love this.

He was encouraging her to do "TDB" by studying and not the other TDB on her back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
People with exceptional intelligence are not always attractive why?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Mayydayy(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
this has gone a long way to show that what works for one will not necessarily work for the other.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by celeron40(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Nice one..better than those hypocritical "I ran away from boys" aunties..but, what did he "encourage" her with? gringrin?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by informative: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
how did he help& her
did he surrender his dick for anatomy experiment
or he serviced to the point if anatomy climax
help us ask her so i would knw wat to comment
i dnt read long post..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Superstar007(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
cool but the boy no come get first class. What happened?
He couldn't apply his advice to himself or the babe was distracting him

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by eleko1: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
cool
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Rapsainot(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
What's the CPGA of your so called boyfriend? undecided He can advice , but he's not among the First class students.. embarassed if he's, he would've been mentioned here....

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by danchuzzy(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
We done hear

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by haymoney01(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Congrats btw y is it only kwara indigenes making first class in unilorin when kwara state isnt among the state churning out graduates in sw
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by decode55(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmm
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by dridowu: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Good 4 her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.