Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,966 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922322 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bonyt's

I got BOLD,NICE SCRIPTS..i always ROLL
LIKE THIS
Gotta be SLAYING-THESE-Gs
Cuz them ''fruits MAKING-ME-SLEEP'' like
that ''SNOW WHITE Dam''/
Them HOES LIKE IT,so dont come at me
with those RHYMES N WEAK VERSES
Im WRECKING THIS ROOKIEs, NAIRALEMCEES?
Put a ''LEG THROUGH THIS P.USSIES'' like ''I
WAS REBIRTHED''/
So Bleep the LINES N THESE CURSES...theres
no more reason and the need to prove
that im drugs N THE BEST,YO
Ill SMOLDER YA TEXT BRO...And well see
this ''rook in the corner'' but i aint
SHOWING A ''CHESS BOARD''/
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
007Bruce:
Ksllib's

i ll confuse u with ma alien flow/den scatter
ya head like mad-man dada
severe the tie btw head nd neck / wen ah i
pillow ya bed with hungry razors
i ll clone each ya balls/ when i split em to
quadruplets with one brutal strike.
wrap ma fist in rough coins, den drive 2ru
ya heart after i bribe ya chest with one
illegal punch.
Crack-head steer clear off me/even if it
means running into death
you feel fly? i ll punch ya face like
unresponsive touch screens/den toture till i
run ya energy low with black-berry tools.
like pure water sachets, ma mark's all ova
the streets/on people's mind like sex... ma
exploits in people lip's like saliva..
I free-style with censored swag/
immitate me and i ll show ya ma license to
kill.. den blast ya smug face with a big grin!!
hahaha!!! Did i ever post this? Mehn..

Darris God oo.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ksslib:
hahaha!!! Did i ever post this? Mehn..

Darris God oo.. grin
you dey deny the lines? grin.. Theris God oo
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm wack!!! I couldn't spit sweet lyrics/
wonder why them girls are like, jiggy jiggy/
maybe cos I split they ppussies fifty fifty/
never seen a rapper that can battle me, with this rhythm/
niggas taking text too personal, joblessness, these fools I delete quickly/
now they talking indistinctly/
the fear of jigs means wisdom, ask the chitchatting homos/
jigs is next best thing after Bis and coog and could bring back the fofos/
I'm too rich for these brokeheads calling themselves dopeheads well fools get a life, I got one for y'all, bring ya portfolios/
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014

I hail and I greet. . .

'La Patrona. . The Return'. . . Of a dangerous chief/ a ranger and beast/
I use my 'crazy phsique'/. . like Gabriel Suarez. . and give you a Blind Eye. . if you think you got the medicine of containing my peace!/ or stopping me from attaining my peak!!/

Every phrase I coined. . . gained an exchange rate that unique/ Shares go offf the roof.. when I'm making a speech/
Forex trading increase/. . .But I make expensive jokes. . . and make it look like it took it's greatest decrease/
Cos what I aimed to achieve/ is to make'em believe/
That with the Forex as my witness/. .I'd put an end to the buisness/. . of whoever labels me cheap!/

The Angel of death/ My ways are possessed/ Like RA's insanest of Gee/
I fly like an eagle. . . and sting. . . when I behave like a bee/

One look at me. . and I'll blurr you vision. . by radiation-like beams/ My shine's generated by gamma rays that's supreme/
with the A's and the B's/ So whoever says he's 'sicker than cancer' . . . goodnews. . .I've 'created vaccines'!/

You can relate my regime/ to Saddam Hussane, Iraqi/ Fitting my killing. . . in the greatest of schemes/
Just to elaborate to this Habitat. . this is how I endanger species!/

Attack me from Subteranean creeks/ get cursed with navy fatique/ I make my enemies quit/
So if you come at me with a 'full deck' . Im sworn . . to Empty your Ship!/

You envy my skills/ I'm Intellectually ill/ for you clowns fooling/ and Penny-wise. . my account's blooming/
and since they down stüpid/. . I'll 'part these fools from their money'. . . cos they 'Pound Foolish'!!/

They say I sound bullísh/ I got a titan of a body. . with a fighting spirit/ Rocket science can't catch my flight in physics/
So think you'd beat me?. . . 'E go do you like film trick' . .when I take over your atmosphere. . . with my science fictions!!/

I'm the best and it's evident/ I render intelligence/ to from Russia to Florida. .as NASA most clever of element/
. . But if you doubt my swag/. . I'ddrag your ass down to Lag/. . . and beat you hands down. . at the 'Center of excellence'!/

In my cool side. . you'll never believe i could batter/ but wait till I start beating your father/. . Who am I? I'm a Motherfücker. . that's what I speak as my answer/
. . Cos juring séx, I would make ya 'Matayya'. . and that's where I Leaving this 'Matter'!!/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
ThunderStorm: .

I hail and I greet. . .

'La Patrona. . The Return'. . . Of a dangerous chief/ a ranger and beast/
I use my 'crazy phsique'/. . like Gabriel Suarez. . and give you a Blind Eye. . if you think you got the medicine of containing my peace!/ or stopping me from attaining my peak!!/

Every phrase I coined. . . gained an exchange rate that unique/ Shares go offf the roof.. when I'm making a speech/
Forex trading increase/. . .But I make expensive jokes. . . and make it look like it took it's greatest decrease/
Cos what I aimed to achieve/ is to make'em believe/
That with the Forex as my witness/. .I'd put an end to the buisness/. . of whoever labels me cheap!/

The Angel of death/ My ways are possessed/ Like RA's insanest of Gee/
I fly like an eagle. . . and sting. . . when I behave like a bee/

One look at me. . and I'll blurr you vision. . by radiation-like beams/ My shine's generated by gamma rays that's supreme/
with the A's and the B's/ So whoever says he's 'sicker than cancer' . . . goodnews. . .I've 'created vaccines'!/

You can relate my regime/ to Saddam Hussane, Iraqi/ Fitting my killing. . . in the greatest of schemes/
Just to elaborate to this Habitat. . this is how I endanger species!/

Attack me from Subteranean creeks/ get cursed with navy fatique/ I make my enemies quit/
So if you come at me with a 'full deck' . Im sworn . . to Empty your Ship!/

You envy my skills/ I'm Intellectually ill/ for you clowns fooling/ and Penny-wise. . my account's blooming/
and since they down stüpid/. . I'll 'part these fools from their money'. . . cos they 'Pound Foolish'!!/

They say I sound bullísh/ I got a titan of a body. . with a fighting spirit/ Rocket science can't catch my flight in physics/
So think you'd beat me?. . . 'E go do you like film trick' . .when I take over your atmosphere. . . with my science fictions!!/

I'm the best and it's evident/ I render intelligence/ to from Russia to Florida. .as NASA most clever of element/
. . But if you doubt my swag/. . I'ddrag your ass down to Lag/. . . and beat you hands down. . at the 'Center of excellence'!/

In my cool side. . you'll never believe i could batter/ but wait till I start beating your father/. . Who am I? I'm a Motherfücker. . that's what I speak as my answer/
. . Cos juring séx, I would make ya 'Matayya'. . and that's where I Leaving this 'Matter'!!/

dope man.. It's Gabriella suarez.. La patrona guy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
'La Patrona. . The Return'. . . Of a
dangerous chief/ a ranger and beast/
I use my 'crazy phsique'/. . like Gabriel
Suarez. . and give you a Blind Eye. . if you
think you got the medicine of
containing my peace!/ or stopping me
from attaining my peak!!/.... Damn!!! Dope! Cyclops
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
JigsawKillah: I'm wack!!! I couldn't spit sweet lyrics/
wonder why them girls are like, jiggy jiggy/
maybe cos I split they ppussies fifty fifty/
never seen a rapper that can battle me, with this rhythm/
niggas taking text too personal, joblessness, these fools I delete quickly/
now they talking indistinctly/
the fear of jigs means wisdom, ask the chitchatting homos/
jigs is next best thing after Bis and coog and could bring back the fofos/
I'm too rich for these brokeheads calling themselves dopeheads well fools get a life, I got one for y'all, bring ya portfolios/

((Thank God you said you wack))

Jigsaw-- your bars so disgusting/
I saw, when it was digesting/ even when it breakdown it still upsetting/were you born in wackk?? How could you spit dirty bars.. and post it here.."Interesting"/
I will slap your mouth when it lies/ blind your eyes like it was mine/ I will look as ya creator/ even tho you chose lil wayne as your mentor/ you are just discouraging your ILL MIND..but still stupid, looking for the symptom/ It was jig that deceive his tongue saying it's lipton/

you claim to be rich when you still beg girls..to split there P-USSY/ A rich nigga never say he's rich... but when he react..that when YOU SEE/ you still doing adult abuse and abomination!! When you f-uck your cousin KOSY/
It funny but ashamed..like your sin is now beautiful and nice like BLUE SEA/

(((People talking to jigsaw)). Mehn jig...you are so so so damn wack...GIYAZ nearly knock you flawless victory...just for the love we have for you and as good hearted we are...we just. Give u a small vote...but truly..you are wack..just go train your self))))

Hahahahah... Jig just de-activate your ACCOUNT/ cause you ain't real..and if you think to COME BACK/ I will be equipped like arsenal and make you lose cause I will KNOCK OUT/ b:itch!!!!!

Was typing..........................
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
sosiqdude:

((Thank God you said you wack))

Jigsaw-- your bars so disgusting/
I saw, when it was digesting/ even when it breakdown it still upsetting/were you born in wackk?? How could you spit dirty bars.. and post it here.."Interesting"/
I will slap your mouth when it lies/ blind your eyes like it was mine/ I will look as ya creator/ even tho you chose lil wayne as your mentor/ you are just discouraging your ILL MIND..but still stupid, looking for the symptom/ It was jig that deceive his tongue saying it's lipton/

you claim to be rich when you still beg girls..to split there P-USSY/ A rich nigga never say he's rich... but when he react..that when YOU SEE/ you still doing adult abuse and abomination!! When you f-uck your cousin KOSY/
It funny but ashamed..like your sin is now beautiful and nice like BLUE SEA/

(((People talking to jigsaw)). Mehn jig...you are so so so damn wack...GIYAZ nearly knock you flawless victory...just for the love we have for you and as good hearted we are...we just. Give u a small vote...but truly..you are wack..just go train your self))))

Hahahahah... Jig just de-activate your ACCOUNT/ cause you ain't real..and if you think to COME BACK/ I will be equipped like arsenal and make you lose cause I will KNOCK OUT/ b:itch!!!!!

Was typing..........................

must you rap?
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2014
JigsawKillah:

must you rap?
If I no rap..,wetin I go do
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2014
nice verses @express
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
mistakenly posted in nl chatroom... Giyazz

this is my battle on whatsapp yesterday....both my
verse and the other dude has been joined
together....my name is shawarma...so u know...
here d link..download here. .
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/52db7443

Welcome to the HipHop immortals Acappella audio
diss battle
SHAWARMA VS ASAP PRINZEE
Here's ASAP prinzee's verse:
-------------------------------
Yo,u just a lil boy wit no common sence of
HUMOR,even if i had taught ya Bottom hw not to
flop,i bet you'll DO MORE,Nigga pls don't let ya
CONCIENCE decive YOU,I knw u'll need a couple of
recomended glasses for u to SEE THROUGH, If u
still thinking dat u're drugs,my nigga change ya
MIND-SET,cuz if i bring an ill dawg(dog) to u,you'd
be a BLIND VET..
And pls don't make me get to meet ya sister or ya
DAUGHTER,,cuz if i do u'll REGRET why she
followed my nasty ORDERs,,okay but don't worry
after dat i'll get her a nice JACKET,,and after
murdering u..you'd prally be in a CASKET,,i culd
suffercate u and make u wanna loose ya
breathe,,and i knw dat to u and sum dudes i'm still a
THREAT,..u're murked Hahaha.
~~~~Vs~~~~
Here's Shawarma's verse:
-----------------
Am Lazzlo Biro... Posed as optician.... To treat his
eyes......With the ball point pen/
Have him bleeped and and fried/ whipped and tied/ till
the bbitch subsides/ or I creep in the battle ...with
the 4 horse men/

He brought his team but my boys torched them/
with his mum watching/ the sun scorching/ as they
burn, punch him/ for lying he's 'rich in
words'... .when his 'dictionary' gave.....'a small
fortune'/

I slit the best and why.....just to grab the fame/
p...u...s...s...y.....oh well.. .that's your name/
My hands are known.. .to pick up a gun/ I beat,
trump and dump/
But ASAP?.....he's a ranting ice cream man......I
quickly bought yoghurts..... So he can be gone/

I spill a lot with minions/ asap is a bull i hope you
can see his silly cons/
That's a figure of speech.....I just ridiculed the with
idioms/
Am 'forth coming'.....Death on tracks..... Asap is a
third running clown/
His dad was first,mum was second....its about time
I burn homies down/
His parent picture in my favourite herbalist
shrine/....his siblings also used For blood money
man /

His type of emcees don't rule/ easily I owned you/
Only thing left is your burnt 'hair follicle'... But puff
daddy Sean wouldn't 'comb' through/

What I spit...the pepsin could wet an ocean/
ASAP'S death scripted with in depth explanation/
As I bash his skull in the 'building's base'... Till the
brains leak.....to the 'damn foundations'/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
another rapper beheaded
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran: another rapper beheaded

I like this

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ..

that's 4 words mate ...he doesn't even know how to count ..hahaha

anyway here's my 4words for you...

you lack quality education....
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2014
captainflash: nice verses @express
Thank you
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
A Topical Contest on Phoenix
Topic: If I Was A President

Please tell us the best 3 verses. Thanks

[size=15pt]Elvisonjack2:[/size]

Ok!. . .

My ambition is not urs/ Bleep whu wanna 'play game' wit me in foursome/
. . .cos if i was priviledge to move to Aso/. . .I swear. .u won't loose the 'coast of my regime' or offshore/

For sure/ If i was the president. .i would make the welfare system to be a sufficient be/ . . .and eliminate 'taxes' and sequence fee/ both the sucklings and midget see/
. . .Cos 'UTC Constitution' wouldn't be like idi-amin and wilter jich!/

Bleep military Lime/ . .cos imma gonna make Naira bigger. .and inflation would be crime!/ Y' could buy a bag of Groc'ries wit a solitary dime/. . .unite citizen actions and feelins like it's a solidarity time!/

I won't make citizen 'cry blood' like lytteton mime!/

No need for more talks/. .imma gonna carter the poor folks/. . .and make none broke/ this is No joke/
. . .Zik and nationalists. Shall. .smile. .immediately i dissolve 'ebola issues'. .like am der. .savin alot soul/

Like andre ho' einstein/ . .hear me out. .so listen/. .'Boko haram' no go terrorise us. .like isis and so call philistine/. .But if 'ihejirika nd modu sherrif'. . Step into the 'bout'. .imma slay em wit no reason like a foolish hommie wit instinct!/

Elvis-jaY

[size=15pt]RapAcme:[/size]

If am priviledqed 2 rule niqeria, here are wat wil functi0n/ it w0nt be in asumpti0n/ dah i'll qiv gud infrastructure/pr0vide p0wer, water e.t.c .....even r0ads wil b well structured/nw i'l make sure d ec0n0my rec0qnises agriculture/ nd ensure respect q0es 2 0ur culture/. . . .

C0minq d0wn security/ i'll qiv 50%increase 0f their salary, with sensivity/ i'l make sure dey'r wel equipd 2 face t0rr0rism, mehn riqidly/ da c0untry's m0ney wil b acc0unted evry 3days, t0 st0p p0litics demn gridity/ nd dah means c0rrupti0n wil b wreckd easily/

nw 2 p0wer supply/ i'll make w0rkers multiply/ nd make em c0mply/ as ah increase d meqa watts, nd make electricity available all time/ mehn, we'l b celebr8inq uninterupted for s0m tym/.....
Nw 2 d health ish/ all televisi0n chennels wil av tym 4 healthy tips/ all health nd h0spital bills/wil b strictly free/ qet facilities in/ nd qiv em 2 h0spistals in realy nids/. . . . .

Nw 2 educAti0n,n0 m0r fees,,mehn all ar free/ den i'll pr0vyd sch0rlaships/ nd make sure libary halls ar filld/ wit textb00ks,2 reduce d p00r hardship/0f the children in p0verty/ (Tz a freez d0h). . . .

[size=15pt]Nuel:[/size]

Would get justice awaken.... bt mak 4 d hopeles a new great-dream, cos even wit the protests nd "hunger strykz" dey aint makin deir "goals", nd itz a big-tym-calamity/D way i'ld defy-dah-"gravity"/would b lyk setin flanges, Wont tak away salaries nd even "wages". . So it would-neva-fall/cos i'ld get bribery off nd the pipu united formin a cool-clever-force"/would kill injustice and next i mak the funeral-call/
.would let the love of d masses live in the house of-repz/4 sure i w0nt 4get/2 tak shotz nd sacrifices 4 d nation by makin d wrongs of d past leadaz correct/nd even mak budgetz nd investmentz on empowerment of the supressd/
.nw i'ld mak a new reform wit trustworthy deligates/dat would try 2 mak corruption, tribalism nd even racism sheerly-fade/would mak infrastructural raid all rural-sydz/nd create well functionin agencies dat'ld erase vices...... Cos i've seen flaws nd instability in d security of d nation, whrby soldierz/got tired of their work, threw off their ranks nd even rejoice lyk tz a weight of their shoulderz//xo my pointz dat i'ld lead d country in excellence/if i waz president.....

[size=15pt]Sam Carter:[/size]

See
If i were a president. . .i think i'm able/
to square up to the limit of the life circle/
if wishes were horses, i did buy stables/
so i could join the short pot-bellied men on the High table!!/
If i were a president. . .i'll abandon ma glories/
and eradicate corruption with efcc and police/
rural children who are poor and lonely/
never seen the four walls of a classroom and spend their lives listening to moonlight stories!!/
If i were a president. . .i'll provide quality education for students/
so they won't be like shogs who in english his not fluent/
impeach so called leaders who control the masses like puppets/
to show them that 'no one is above the law'. . .even if u stand on the Constitutional booklet!!/
If i were a president. . .i'll provide security and helpers/
for our refineries, i'll provide spare parts/
encourage farmers for agriculture and not only fuel, gas/
provide electricity. . .cos in Nigeria, na generator and candle dey sell pass!!/
Let the truth be told. . .i aint a fool of cos/
i'll build houses and hotel abroad/
then fill the parking lot with all kind of cars and bus/
so i could live and enjoy my life when ma reign is gone!! /
#‎CART3R‬

[size=15pt]Busterking:[/size]

If i were d president/security s assured 4 evry resistent/ 2 d masses i'l pledge my c0mmitment/2 fight injustice n neva relent/

lets face our educati0nal sect0r/primary m0ve wil b 2 wipe awt all admin v.c n corrupt rect0rz/wu acpt bribes n turn d female student 2 dier private wh0re/wit threats 2 fail dier c0urses wid bad rep0rts/

mehn tins are apuning

if i were d presid0..sack letter 2 al unscrupul0us officerz/yea dos idiatic c0wards..dt lacks diqnity bt l0ves taking bribes/dey cnt apprehend criminalz/wen queried..d excuse wil b''oga..we tried our best bt dos criminalz carry jazz/

st0p d0s shameless ministerz widawt delay/una dey embezzel n alwz fyt 4 m0ni shey?/n0 b mathz class bt ur days r numbered/c0s i go use my c0unter plan n attack..2 av u c0nered/den punished n overp0wered/

i jst penned d0wn my t0ts..i pray u niqqaz read my mind/i cnt do it al0ne brethens.lets av our strategy c0mbined/2 annihilate unempl0yment,theft ,n vices of evry kind/

#‎busterkinq‬!!

[size=15pt]Wellington Joel:[/size]
Boom booom boom ... Ok ....
If i be t president of nigeria.../
i'll bring about t masses breakthrough n be named a mandiba..../
I'll take all political parasite down t drinage system.../
take out t corrupt frames' n their image with em..../
make road to t village hidden.../
and also keep an eye' for t 'blind justice', to protect old people,mid-age humans,teenage childrens....//
I'll make sure there's adequate social amenities from urban to local communities..../
more food production, platform for more innovation be made.../
renovation of worn out system n new foundation be laid....//

i'll welcome t voice of t masses'
from prof,those in 'gram mar' schools to kids in k.g's...../
Tired of seein sorrow flowin down t creeks in ages.../
n if t future is seen from a sharp angle?
Then m fulfilled as my tips relays this..../
Aint perfect bt i'll try putting things right.../
bringin bck kuti's rich plight...../
n y'all felas' would see nigeria for its beauty filled sight...//////

witozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

#‎peace‬

[size=15pt]Daniflaga Tha Rapbender:[/size]

Yo! Lyk obama, ama suprise sum haterz as i becum d president/ am d chosen 1, pple want 2 represent/ who ever wins d election dah s d person pple present/

Yo! If i be president, omo am in dis post 2 Represent people/ doin on rule of law accordin 2 dicey principle, my ruling gana gah principle/ am nt gana b a bad governor xo dere wn't b political aparthy of people/ shiii

if i be president/ omo ama pt up wat pple gana dy remember me for/ like mandela did/ ain't gana b harsh leader/ my rule nt gana b of dah 1 of abacha/ as UDHR:: right of individual/ freedom of speech & expression 4 evry citizen/ mine rulin gana b difa 4rm johnathan own/ nO 2 insurgencie, society gana b in peace/ any 4cking terriorist, tryna mess arnd gana get shut down...

My government gana deal wif education/ as you knw reader of naw ar leaders of tommorow/ education is d best legacy/educate dem xo dy aint gana put d society in sorrow/ dos youth wey dy toutin 4 money ama put an end 2 it/ put up an Agency: call N.A.A.T/ 2 pt an end 2 toutin in d society...

Lastly yo!! Am taiking abt "Policy" <<paul lizzy>> , i min the action adopted by that political adviser lady/ she inspire me on d way leader nid 2 be/ xo me gana lay xum example 4 dos wu ar coming/ xo dy we wana be lyk me.... Shill
#‎president‬ Daniflaga# for 2015

[size=15pt]Deadsh0tz:[/size]

If i were the president/step my foot in aso rock, itx now a holy residence/and thats precedence/no more languishing in political pestilence/i wil expose the evil deeds of elderstatesmen wit pot belly and a flat chest/wit pens signing papers they engage in grand theft/create a forum for the youth to rule.we must stand, yes!/i see the heads make us the youth their slave at best/we work tiredlessly and never rest/itx hiqh time they sit n watch us act brave n rest/we gona fyt the bad n evil witawt the use of blade n techs/

if i was the president,no more war,i must c0unter terrorism/wit utter euphemism/like how the yankees did in the m0vie "strike back" /make sure the security agent deal wit the culprits that try to start fiqht / heard they burnt down markets n hiked price?/wake up cal to armed force, no m0re matress/n0 sleep til insecurity is wiped awt/ whatever the forma head fail'd to do sure i do wit ma miqht trice!!!

If i was tha president, i would do away wit tha crack spot/most of the productive citizen have bin into drug stores, tryin to "fly the kite" or even hit the jack p0t/our youth are being sold into pipes n needles, n thatx a wack choice/ s0m of the youth don,t knw how to greet,/bt gat diplomas in handling needles of speed/ they could smoke shisha pots til they go feeble n bleed/but i stand here saying N0! they musn,t be left only me must dampen the treat/

yoh! I pray ma voice is heard/wen i speak in a place were no sh0t is dread/plus the glocks are swept/how would u think it wud be alryt wen we're led by a poison'd head/wen i becum president u wuld realise that the whole choice is met/how would love a nati0n wic has the toils witheld? . . .

siting in d drivers seat/thinking abt how d nati0n's rivals think/eye's wide shut i stil see the vital bit/a nati0n 0nce reverend bt now c0nect'd by dotz n blurs/seeing ha clutch the teddy bear of shame that was bouqht 4 her/i gat this aching feeling that the leaderx r n0t 4 her/deceit! dismay!/defeat! Betray!/all this and m0re c0ntiniously put in play/mind eating words giving me the "food for th0uqht" /kip me me thinking what m0re i cud do for 0nce/......... IF I WAS THE PRESIDENT! . . . . . . . . Ð3AÐ$HØTZ

There's a price, so please ur votes are needed. Discuss that in the chat room grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
kr0ne: A Topical Contest on Phoenix
Topic: If I Was A President

Please tell us the best 3 verses. Thanks

[size=15pt]Elvisonjack2:[/size]

Ok!. . .

My ambition is not urs/ Bleep whu wanna 'play game' wit me in foursome/
. . .cos if i was priviledge to move to Aso/. . .I swear. .u won't loose the 'coast of my regime' or offshore/

For sure/ If i was the president. .i would make the welfare system to be a sufficient be/ . . .and eliminate 'taxes' and sequence fee/ both the sucklings and midget see/
. . .Cos 'UTC Constitution' wouldn't be like idi-amin and wilter jich!/

Bleep military Lime/ . .cos imma gonna make Naira bigger. .and inflation would be crime!/ Y' could buy a bag of Groc'ries wit a solitary dime/. . .unite citizen actions and feelins like it's a solidarity time!/

I won't make citizen 'cry blood' like lytteton mime!/

No need for more talks/. .imma gonna carter the poor folks/. . .and make none broke/ this is No joke/
. . .Zik and nationalists. Shall. .smile. .immediately i dissolve 'ebola issues'. .like am der. .savin alot soul/

Like andre ho' einstein/ . .hear me out. .so listen/. .'Boko haram' no go terrorise us. .like isis and so call philistine/. .But if 'ihejirika nd modu sherrif'. . Step into the 'bout'. .imma slay em wit no reason like a foolish hommie wit instinct!/

Elvis-jaY

Elvisonjack2 was more advance,,,the rest were doing narrations
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014

Can I be among this
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Guykhena:

Elvisonjack2 was more advance,,,the rest were doing narrations
Ok, please rate them according to leading order
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
4.Mb? Lol, imma download it when I subscribe, or Sosiqdude go send am for me grin

Just worked on my BB and boom! B I S done. . . August subscription!!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
kr0ne:
Ok, please rate them according to leading order

ok
I'll drop my list in the chatroom soon
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: Vote for me and Warriblood battle na grin

www.nairaland.com/1882908/lord-rings-giyazz-vs-warriblood#26075615
why you behaving Childishly
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
sosiqdude:

Can I be among this

sure drop your number if you on whatsapp
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: 4.Mb? Lol, imma download it when I subscribe, or Sosiqdude go send am for me grin

Just worked on my BB and boom! B I S done. . . August subscription!!! gringringrin
\

4.5mb is not that much .....anyway alright no problem
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: 4.Mb? Lol, imma download it when I subscribe, or Sosiqdude go send am for me grin

this is the correct one ///

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
nice one thunderstorm!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

sure drop your number if you on whatsapp

Yeah I'm on whatsapp....how can I give you my numb?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
sosiqdude:

Yeah I'm on whatsapp....how can I give you my numb?

mention me with it
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

this is the correct one ///

Bro you're good! Wow!! I like your voice and delivery, you sound like Joel Ortiz. . . But, why y'all rap like you're joking, it's just so cool. . . Y'all don't go aggressive, I guess imma kill y'all with that, I go haaaaa!!! Haaa!!! Grrrrggh!!!! Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!

You know what I'm saying?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: Bro you're good! Wow!! I like your voice and delivery, you sound like Joel Ortiz. . . But, why y'all rap like you're joking, it's just so cool. . . Y'all don't go aggressive, I guess imma kill y'all with that, I go haaaaa!!! Haaa!!! Grrrrggh!!!! Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!

You know what I'm saying?

it depends on my mood......

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.