Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921656 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

mention me with it

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

it depends on my mood......
Cool. Imma be on your Whatsapp group next week, Just go hype me and make them anticipate my coming, tell them the Good news!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Giyazz, smh for you.. So being d0pe depends JUST on the kyna accent/voice you have? Both tried but nothing wowing... They were even doing just two syllables.
Though, aromo was better! Shawarma cheesy oboy this ya name go chop punchlines ehn.. I feel like battling ya again, SHAWARMA grin cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Crude(m): 5:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Xup peeps.......new faces I see! Where 'em vets @? Extinct?! Ffr is all fired up....I see...y'all keep it G'
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
too bad...I don't battle wacks
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2014
it took me an hour to write and record...can you do that...answer is no....you need a week to write your thrash
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Mumu, who wants to battle you? I only want to make mockery of you more than warriblood is already doing! lmao
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran: it took me an hour to write and record...can you do that...answer is no....you need a week to write your thrash

See bro imma battle you with this voice note stuff...and imma win ya @ss
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
warriblood is making a fool of himself not me.....only you two are talking ..no other person is. bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Somebody should eat this freestyle . .. .

Ibime's a swine and hopeless/ I might attack him when my nines are loaded/
Nigga,you dont measure up . . . . the Prince already attained the height of d.openess/
I fight with known vets/ . . and you see bloody scenes plus the cop's baricade/
So take my advice and get your @ss running mate . . like election candidates/
Ya skills are not adequate/ to brawl with the prince/ . . or ruffle his wings/
The heir's hungry for the crown . . vacate the throne or I'll forcefully topple the king/
You had some bubble gum wins/against dudes wrongly hyped as the vets/who lost they life in a sec/
You shoved a stick up coog and U3's @ss . . and robbed them of they dieing respect/
So should we expect a pride in your text?/ . .cos you won some jobless dudes?/
even the b!tch that born a coog/cursed the fool/ . . who's in NL chatting night,morning,noon/
So your victory is a worthless news/since you yet to face a war/where vets are gored/with blade and sword/
Cos while I was trading bullets in war fronts..coog was in family section with married women trading words/
The truth,guess I should say it more/and thats what they hate me for/..i never neglected the facts/
You battled one of the oldest face book rappers . . who never respected the art/
But he feels perfect in his heart/ . .long in fb textrap .in this game,a sixten yr old fool/
That's eleven years older than me . .but peep his verse and you'll mistake his writtens for a note book/
I ain't seeing the flows dude!/ but they embrace my style/its in glaciers rhymes/prince flows are rated high/
But that xlites punk disobeys hooke's law and stretches past the limit...hence,he dropping shapeless lines/
Now its clear bis couldnt face my kind/ cos i'm that bigger fish/ . far from this nigga's reach/
You couldnt stand up to me . . thats like messy vs keeper b1tch!/ . . some sitter sh1t!!/
now seek for peace/cos you couldnt beat the kid/with freestyle wits/..no time to rehearse for wars/
I ain't slow witted like U3 who asked for a rich amount of time to write . . yet,his verse was poor/
I've got the heart to brawl/and when my gun's speaking,its bold/..blaow!..bullets pieces a foe/
It's best you retreat to your home/cos you bound to bleed through the nose/when i put a fist in a glove/
And once I reach for your throat/ . . your voice is bound to get muffled/
So watch how you get stripped of power . . once you prance around or flex muscles!!/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Emaprince: Somebody should eat this freestyle . .. .

Nigga,you dont measure up . . . . the Prince already attained the height of d.openess/
The heir's hungry for the crown . . vacate the throne or I'll forcefully topple the king/
You had some bubble gum wins/against dudes wrongly hyped as the vets/who lost they life in a sec/
You shoved a stick up coog and U3's @ss . . and robbed them of they dieing respect/
even the b!tch that born a coog/cursed the fool/ . . who's in NL chatting night,morning,noon/
So your victory is a worthless news/since you yet to face a war/where vets are gored/with blade and sword/
Cos while I was trading bullets in war fronts..coog was in family section with married women trading words/
The truth,guess I should say it more/and thats what they hate me for/..i never neglected the facts/
You battled one of the oldest face book rappers . . who never respected the art/
But he feels perfect in his heart/ . .long in fb textrap .in this game,a sixten yr old fool/
That's eleven years older than me . .but peep his verse and you'll mistake his writtens for a note book/
I ain't seeing the flows dude!/ but they embrace my style/its in glaciers rhymes/prince flows are rated high/
But that xlites punk disobeys hooke's law and stretches past the limit...hence,he dropping shapeless lines/
Now its clear bis couldnt face my kind/ cos i'm that bigger fish/ . far from this nigga's reach/
You couldnt stand up to me . . thats like messy vs keeper b1tch!/ . . some sitter sh1t!!/
now seek for peace/cos you couldnt beat the kid/with freestyle wits/..no time to rehearse for wars/
I ain't slow witted like U3 who asked for a rich amount of time to write . . yet,his verse was poor/
I've got the heart to brawl/and when my gun's speaking,its bold/..blaow!..bullets pieces a foe/
It's best you retreat to your home/cos you bound to bleed through the nose/when i put a fist in a glove/
So watch how you get stripped of power . . once you prance around or flex muscles!!/

bleep ya dude... am new here but look of tinx tell me dat ibi is z a genius
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
need a spare
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014

Ibime vs u3 was a tie... Get ya figures right.. Nice lines tho
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2014

Hehehe. Hold your bars ninja. Your time dey come.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2014

Word
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ibime:

Hehehe. Hold your bars ninja. Your time dey come.

Hahahahah... Smh#
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
am calling you out for a brawl Giyazz

check in.
don't be scared
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014

Gbam! I support u joor! Ibime own don too much. Since he doesn't want to leave that seat alive we go apply Boko system. Nice verse, bro grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
emaprince's warning shots
someone tell this bïtch prince to close his mouth/before the coog spazzes & blows up his house/

i stopped your shine/even when you got handed a graph book you didn't know when to draw the line/

you sonofawhorē/i'm coming with gore/your written looks like a little garden ...it didn't have much of a plot/

it's ironic....how your entire life's a comic/your IQ is atomic/your mother fücked a truckful of soldiers .....and she claimed it's platonic/

your mom's infected - she pose-a-danger/she's a pickpocket....her bag is filled with phones & pagers/if prince ever says his mom is stunning, it's because she stole a taser/

the coog is ill....i'm the beast with the clean rhyme schemes/prince is a faggöt...always wearing the green tight jeans/the fool ain't tall enough so he dons a pink high heels/steal my throne? you gotta be a plumber....the way you keep having all these pipe dreams/

#light bars

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar: emaprince's warning shots
someone tell this bïtch prince to close his mouth/before the coog spazzes & blow his house/

i stopped your shine/even when you got handed a graph book you didn't know when to draw the line/

you sonofawhorē/i'm coming with gore/your written looks like a little garden ...it didn't have much of a plot/

it's ironic....how your entire life's a comic/your IQ is atomic/your mother fücked a truckful of soldiers .....and she claimed it's platonic/

your mom's infected - she pose-a-danger/she's a pickpocket....her bag is filled with phones & pagers/if prince ever says his mom is stunning, it's because she stole a taser

the coog is ill....i'm the beast with the clean rhyme schemes/prince is a faggöt...always wearing the green tight jeans/the fool ain't tall enough so he dons a pink high heels/steal my throne? you gotta be a plumber the way you keep having these pipe dreams/

#light bars

thought you were dead..
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar vs emaprince ..
dis would be a nyc one
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
obainojazz: coogar vs emaprince ..
dis would be a nyc one

emaprince is a rap lilliput....i won't be found dead in the same ring with emaprince. i saw my handle in his mouth & i quickly aired out my shots.....he should keep his rotten teeth away from my handle. cats don't associate with ants....

iamaromolaeran:
thought you were dead..

dead ke?
i am on sports section for now.....too many activities down there, football season has started & this place isn't buzzing at the mo'
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

emaprince is a rap lilliput....i won't be found dead in the same ring with emaprince. i saw my handle in his mouth & i quickly aired out my shots.....he should keep his rotten teeth away from my handle. cats don't associate with ants....

dead ke?
i am on sports section for now.....too many activities down there, football season has started & this place isn't buzzing at the mo'

okay....what club do you support ..? an Barcelona
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

okay....what club do you support ..? an Barcelona

man united - the best in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

dead ke?
na wa oh! Ants no get teeth nah!
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

'
lol. ok sire
..I commot cap
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

thats really ironical....considering the fact that your so called best in the world ain't going to the champions league and that's where the best play......

maybe van can help you guys ....... your team got problems now
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

this Joseph I guess grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

thats really ironical....considering that your so called best in the world ain't going to the champions league and that's where the best play......

maybe van can help you guys ....... your team got problems now

no kingdom lasts forever
muhammaud ali, rocky balboa, george foreman, etc all lost their belts & got it back. every team has had this transitional phase in their history when they have had to rebuild & start all over again.

teddybiyasi:
this Joseph I guess grin

nah, i'm king david.
just watch what falcao would do to your teams this season. some of you would get so brutally fücked, blood would be dripping from y'all rectum.
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

Taa! See ur head. Barca for life joor!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

no kingdom lasts forever
muhammaud ali, rocky balboa, george foreman, etc all lost their belts & got it back. every team has had this transitional phase in their history when they have had to rebuild & start all over again.

not gonna happen.....

your team is a regular customer in losing when going up against barca....so I miss you guys..

but seriously do you think you can top

chelsea.
man city
Liverpool
arsenal

with your squad.... well let's see......................

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar: emaprince's warning shots
someone tell this bïtch prince to close his mouth/before the coog spazzes & blow his house/

your mom's infected - she pose-a-danger/she's a pickpocket....her bag is filled with phones & pagers/if prince ever says his mom is stunning, it's because she stole a taser

the coog is ill....i'm the beast with the clean rhyme schemes/prince is a faggöt...always wearing the green tight jeans/the fool ain't tall enough so he dons a pink high heels/steal my throne? you gotta be a plumber the way you keep having these pipe dreams/

#light bars

You dont own a throne, shut that douche/ lotta battle rap heavyweights on here, dropping stuff's thats cool/
Mik we know, U3 we know, but hey, who the fork are you?/
You a lightweight , but you think ya something/
Setups bland,bars boring/Nonya verse ever awed me/
See b1tch i'm elektro, nothing you drop can shock me!/
Noobs hype you, now u think ya very great/but i still dont get why u get the praise/Cuz In every aspect, you effing lame/
Your mum's obessed body is the only thing about you that's heavyweight!/
You Beat mik , so what?/you beat sidd too, but that nigga aint even d0pe dawg/
We've had enuff of the text bluffing/i'm sick, you not, you dead horrid/
I met berg, took his head off him/ bis proved you not lucid/
Your stuffs stup1d/ so with that i'm burst through him/
Go to his crib with a mac, sight his pops pooping/
His mum in awe, the bum stood still/ she asking what i want with him/
I'm like fork you b1tch/ i came to fire this nigga like george clooney!/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.