Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922404 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

nah, i'm king david.
just watch what falcao would do to your teams this season. some of you would get so brutally fücked, blood would be dripping from y'all rectum.

think about what messi will do if we cross path but that maybe 5season from now grin n don't bout mr megabyte
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

You dont own a throne, shut that douche/ lotta battle rap heavyweights on here, dropping stuff's thats cool/
Mik we know, U3 we know, but hey, who the fork are you?/
You a lightweight , but you think ya something/
Setups bland,bars boring/Nonya verse ever awed me/
See b1tch i'm elektro, nothing you drop can shock me!/
Noobs hype you, now u think ya very great/but i still dont get why u get the praise/Cuz In every aspect, you effing lame/
Your mum's obessed body is the only thing about you that's heavyweight!/
You Beat mik , so what?/you beat sidd too, but that nigga aint even d0pe dawg/
We've had enuff of the text bluffing/i'm sick, you not, you dead horrid/
I met berg, took his head off him/ bis proved you not lucid/
Your stuffs stup1d/ so with that i'm burst through him/
Go to his crib with a mac, sight his pops pooping/
His mum in awe, the bum stood still/ she asking what i want with him/
I'm like Zap , you b1tch/ i came to fire this nigga like george clooney!/

2 syllable rhymer - your level is even worse than emaprince. i know you have been begging for my attention - nigga, i don't have any money to loan you.

go work on your rhyme scheme & your setups. you are as lame as fück - especially when you bit ibime in what's supposed to be a freestyle verse. dem don swear for you!

Mik we know, U3 we know, but hey, who the fork are you?/

this is ibime's written.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
teddybiyasi:

think about what messi will do if we cross path but that maybe 5season from now grin n don't bout mr megabyte

messi won nothing last season - he got killed by my angel - di maria. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

falcao won how many cup for monaco
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
teddybiyasi: falcao won how many cup for monaco

he's in a better team now....we all know how falcao used to rapë your team. grin

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
coogar:

wrong

he won FIFA world cup golden ball
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
una don turn here to football session...football and rap...cant c d intersection
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
ve got to say am disappointed with the first stage of the tourney.. . ... unexciting. ....boring unwitty verses
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Look who's talking! Lol! Wack goblin!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I thought I already killrd you in our battle Elizabeth

.wack ape.... hahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Dear Teddybiyasi

Wassup babe, hope you good/ hope you stopped thinking bout how to elope with coog/ hope you aint rolling with Elvis and his hopeless group/ i really want you to stop talking to them broke aass fools/

Hope its cool?/ hope you ain't mad that i told the truth/ you's a girl i adore, you could smoke a dude/ cut out his manhood and get the goddamned thing soaked in stew/

You's a ddick sucker, me amma ppussy eater/ Jigs is best ffucking up niggas groupies with ya/ i aint handsome, but hos know I'mma juicy nigga/ you are ugly minded with good looking features/

I need a ho who would walk me to the gamble house/ when i play whot, she would pick the angles out/ she would kick balls, then box niggas, and cross niggas, and when i start a fire, she would break a star and take Rambos out/

You've found favor in my eyes/ come to my ship sweetie, let's sail off with my guys/ let's go hood robbing, and let's take off with the ice/ then we ffuck all day and wake up in the night/

If that aint cool, then make your choice/ should we go to ya school and blaze some boys/

or what? See i aint after after bboobs and aass/ I'm after a ddope ho who could shoot and stab/

I don't even know your name/ but you like Lara croft when you flow your game/ its unfortunate u roll with the broke and lame/ niggas who would sign you up for a show of shame/

I love you, I don't need words to prove it/ hos no that all the words they ever heard is bullshit/ for you I'd get niggas hurt and do sshit/ for you I'd be a threat to the world, like Putin/

I need a reply bbitch/ i no ur ppussy is wet, i no u want me inside it/ i no u wanna suck the hell outta my king sized ddick/ and spit the cum on all these perverts big eyelids/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2014
lover boy...haven't you heard big l?
so we can never be a couple hon/
ffuck love...all I got for hoes is hard dick and bubble gum
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
JigsawKillah: Dear Teddybiyasi

Wassup babe, hope you good/ hope you stopped thinking bout how to elope with coog/ hope you aint rolling with Elvis and his hopeless group/ i really want you to stop talking to them broke aass fools/

Hope its cool?/ hope you ain't mad that i told the truth/ you's a girl i adore, you could smoke a dude/ cut out his manhood and get the goddamned thing soaked in stew/

You's a ddick sucker, me amma ppussy eater/ Jigs is best ffucking up niggas groupies with ya/ i aint handsome, but hos know I'mma juicy nigga/ you are ugly minded with good looking features/

I need a ho who would walk me to the gamble house/ when i play whot, she would pick the angles out/ she would kick balls, then box niggas, and cross niggas, and when i start a fire, she would break a star and take Rambos out/

You've found favor in my eyes/ come to my ship sweetie, let's sail off with my guys/ let's go hood robbing, and let's take off with the ice/ then we ffuck all day and wake up in the night/

If that aint cool, then make your choice/ should we go to ya school and blaze some boys/

or what? See i aint after after bboobs and aass/ I'm after a ddope ho who could shoot and stab/

I don't even know your name/ but you like Lara croft when you flow your game/ its unfortunate u roll with the broke and lame/ niggas who would sign you up for a show of shame/

I love you, I don't need words to prove it/ hos no that all the words they ever heard is bullshit/ for you I'd get niggas hurt and do sshit/ for you I'd be a threat to the world, like Putin/

I need a reply bbitch/ i no ur ppussy is wet, i no u want me inside it/ i no u wanna suck the hell outta my king sized ddick/ and spit the cum on all these perverts big eyelids/
Awwwwh! Teddybiyasi, oya over ta you!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
iamaromolaeran: am calling you out for a brawl Giyazz

check in.
don't be scared
Scared of what? Pftt! Make Lord of the rings finish first. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
GIYAZZ: Scared of what? Pftt! Make Lord of the rings finish first. . .

I ll' be waiting for you son
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
quick freestyle

What am dropping.....leave guys speechless/ i incite quick death/
with the rich text/ that makes the peeps die ruthless/
And this demi will be seen with your noses open....so
f.uck being....a street eye witness/

The task?...I over walk it/ with masked
jabbawockeez/
with up to date hoodlums/ that bark with
rage.. .like angry,crazed bulldogs/
You ll' find me 'sitting on the throne'....like 'Olamide's buttocks'/
This dog ain't patient....I like to eat quickly/ and live
free and independent..... Like 1960/
With lava ..I burn crews well/ till it consume their
'knees'....even your 'uncles tell'/
that Michael is always right...and never gets 'wrong'....like 'un-used bells'/
Am labelled an explorer/ am able and stronger/
I school touts and slaughter/ if the fools shout and
bother/
I ll' have them beaten ......and 'pulled out' like 'drawers'/
with a short verse...I still over take/ my skills
correlate/
So never doubt me/ in bouts am clean/
But hard to penetrate....like a.nal sex....without
Vaseline/

Shawarma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
iamaromolearan
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
JigsawKillah: iamaromolearan

yup pal
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2014
JigsawKillah: Dear Teddybiyasi

U re Good wif freestyle buh u dey fall ma hands for real battle! Haba mana!
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

yup pal

u r good
pm?
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
I was fast asleep. .until this gee woke me up/ wit nasty flows he drop/
. . .im knows he's gone/ moment i place 'bible on mic'. To make im spit for lord jesus!/

I am the only don/

this gee is known for his gay habit/ . . .fuckkin brothers and bishops wit great tactics/ . . .he has done it twice, so he shouldn't play hat-trick/
. . . Cos imma be comin after 'Benson' fast and fury . .like a cigarette addict!/

Call me death. .cos after birth. .i come last/ . .control ur destiny into direction like ur life is in my compass/ but if this gee shatter run/ i go hala thugs/
spit 'Hozos' on im. .No u.s.a currency. .No douglas!/

We unite. .we stand/ None cn witstand/ the flows we spat/. .
. . .but if he claims stretchy. .indomie hero/. .a folly zero/
. .we cut his wrist. .pour sand on im alive. .den lay wreaths on his hand!/

I do the killin once/. . .bury his asss in ground/. . .
. . .goons from kwara would laugh/. . . .and wotch im. .'wash my feet wit his hair'. .wit alabastar box. .wit dounce!/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by evilsacrament: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Okay lemme try love contributing to awesome ideas
Re: Flow For Rank by evilsacrament: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Okay lemme try love contributing to awesome ideas
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
JigsawKillah:

u r good
pm?

your free
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Teddybiyasi you're beautiful tho, lightskinned like my sisters. kiss

You wear glasses? Got an eye problem, one thing we got in common. Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
GIYAZZ: Teddybiyasi you're beautiful tho, lightskinned like my sisters. kiss

lol . . . Guy you no try for this your coding
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Quick Shots at iamaroworworran

this sod's mad, sex starved!/ pix is unclad, net f@g/
plus, the punk's daft, yet bald/
i mean the gobblin posed with full hair . . . But tha head's BLANK/
an empty piece o' SHEET/ vacant drum! . . effing b1tch, no t1ts/
no packs . . . he barely eats nor drink/ he's shrinked! no wear is fit for w1ts/ like aroworworran . . . The fish was caught on the net nu.de wanking . . . Pu$.$y starved . . He's sick! Now seeks every pr1ck n dick/
homoerectus, son of an ape . . . Very disgusting/
my monkey saw his photo . . Guess? . . . It puked on it/ puah!
i ain't even trynna be creative/ cos killing him is easy, it's fun, it's recreative/
so i'll be relating/ to aromo's home and his villages/ when i burn to ashes: ankara, lace, aso oke, buba etc . . . to take out the pr1ck's natives/
the freak's lazy/ i punch . . . he replies with fuji music n hymns/

he's a ranting ant . . . No one hears nor listens to him/ swoooooosh

he aint worth it.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014

"G" you are f-ucking up...what is the meaning of that you post here, you are really acting childish.
Smh*
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014

where u see her pix?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Una won ra.pe this babe abi? grin grin grin . . . Giyaz what are you plotting? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by MZrapper(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Am asked to drop lines here b4 i can join the family here smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.