Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! (1241 Views)

8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan / Power Generation Hit 4237MW On August 6th: Jonathan Transformation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have been hearing transformation agenda here and there for about 5years, so I began to ponder on just one thing that has been transformed in our country and improve our economy. I beg o, if you know one please tell me. Thanks

Form my side
1Dollar transformed to 180naira

PMS from 65naira transformed to 97/100naira

The transformation in Garri price pain me pass. Man can't set up Garri + G/nut + Sugar + satchet water again for #50

Now let's hear you
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
I just knw of nairaland
Atleast NL wasn't like this before GEJ came into power.
Indirectly it have been tranfromed.
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by adaybayor(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
no
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by google1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kill Opposition- Shema PDP, 2014.

i just dislike pigDipig
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by hybridtm(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Corruption.... dat guy transformed corruption to common stealing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by kayjasper(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Very good question. Expecting all the GEJ support group to name things achieved since his administration.

U expect things with physical value and a human face, not some white paper propaganda!!

cc: Dominiquez

1 Like

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by enigmang: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
AGRICULTURE!!!!
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
hybridtm:
Corruption.... dat guy transformed corruption to common stealing
Buhhahahahaahahaahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

good point

2 Likes

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
enigmang:
AGRICULTURE!!!!

Yes I remember vividly when farmers were promised to be given Mobile Phone so that they can plant it and have something like this

But I never heard it has been distributed OOO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by major466(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
There's fresh air in the power sector. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pick a copy of his mid term report from last year or that of his presidential declaration from last week and see what he has transformed. If there's any of those achievement you have issues with, do present it so we could discuss it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by adanduka: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Half current and bad road

And yes I meant from no power to half & no roads to bad roads.

But he's still the better option of all who have shown interest so far.

@ Nairalanders, We need to register a party and overthrow him
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

I just receive a NEPA bill with 17.7 naira per unit. But I remember the first time prepaid meter was introduced, we paid 500naira to get 109units i.e 4naira per unit

You remind me

4naira per unit transformed to 17.7 naira per unit
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

Power what angry
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Arch1: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
APContherun:
. If there's any of those achievement you have issues with, do present it so we could discuss it.
The poor state of the federal roads in the southwest & southeast. 90% of the federal roads in the southwest are in deplorable conditions

1 Like

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by mekaboy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Power privatisation

E-wallet for farmers

Sure p

Billions for SME loan

Housing for civil servants nationwide

Revive of railways

New universities

African cup of nations

Boosting nollywood by providing loans.

New automobile manufacturers assembling plants

Better pension scheme

google the rest i don tire.

1 Like

Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Safari29: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Those days when we only know of bomb through the media and films... GEJ shall answer.
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by major466(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
yazach:

I just receive a NEPA bill with 17.7 naira per unit. But I remember the first time prepaid meter was introduced, we paid 500naira to get 109units i.e 4naira per unit

You remind me

4naira per unit transformed to 17.7 naira per unit
The reason why power was 4 per unit in those days was because power supply was heavily subsidized by the government. The government was the sole agent in power generation and distribution. The very reason why Nigeria was not able to build and increase its power generating capacity for closed to 30 years.

At the moment, there's no longer subsidy on power because the sector has been unbundled and opened up to the private sector. Today there are private investors in Generation, Transmission and Distribution in the power sector. This is way more efficient compared to the days when government was the sole owner. The situation is changing gradually for the better. To be honest, some areas are enjoying almost 24 hours of electricity.
More work still need to be done to cover more areas.
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by enigmang: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
yazach:

Yes I remember vividly when farmers were promised to be given Mobile Phone so that they can plant it and have something like this

But I never heard it has been distributed OOO

You obviously have no clue of what's going on in the agric sector..... This is one sector that is actually working
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

The reason why power was 4 per unit in those days was because power supply was heavily subsidized by the government. The government was the sole agent in power generation and distribution. The very reason why Nigeria was not able to build power generating stations for closed to 30 years.
There's no longer subsidy on power today because NEPA has been unbundled and opened up to the private sector.
To be honest, some areas are enjoying almost 24 hours of electricity.
More work still need to be done to cover more areas.

I did not argue that in the first instance but rather agree by saying transformation from 4naira to 17.7 naira

To me more honest, you will need to give us at least 5 areas where they enjoy 24hours electricity but don't forget that nairalanders are very smart undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by major466(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
yazach:

I did not argue that in the first instance but rather agree by saying transformation from 4naira to 17.7 naira

To me more honest, you will need to give us at least 5 areas where they enjoy 24hours electricity but don't forget that nairalanders are very smart undecided undecided undecided
There are several areas enjoying constant light.
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Pataki: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
How much was a kongo of garri in 2010, as compared to how much it is now in 2014?
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by erayo2GCA(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
mekaboy:
Power privatisation

E-wallet for farmers

Sure p

Billions for SME loan

Housing for civil servants nationwide

Revive of railways

New universities

African cup of nations

Boosting nollywood by providing loans.

New automobile manufacturers assembling plants

Better pension scheme

google the rest i don tire.

nollywood is already dead..all of dem are running into politics to chop their share of the national cake...GEJ + PDP = CORRUPTION
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by yazach: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

There are several areas enjoying constant light.

Previous Post: Areas enjoying 24 hours electricity

Present Post: There are several areas enjoying constant light

My question: Mention just five but don't forget nairalanders are very smarter than you could imagine
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by huptin(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
APContherun:
Pick a copy of his mid term report from last year or that of his presidential declaration from last week and see what he has transformed. If there's any of those achievement you have issues with, do present it so we could discuss it.

If someone needs to pick a paper before he sees an achievement, dont you think that achievement exists only on paper?
Re: Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
huptin:

If someone needs to pick a paper before he sees an achievement, dont you think that achievement exists only on paper?
Those achievements are all there for anyone to but you will prefer not to see them so you could have something to say against him.
Mekaboy has said it allbI don't have to add any, but still check those documents and peruse them with an unbiased mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2015 President (see pishure 2 believe it) / Get My Watch By Obj / APC Commends Jonathan, Media and People Of Lagos For Successful Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.