Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister (4456 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by CuteEmma(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm 18 years old, a 200level student of Uniben. It all started 2 years back when I was 16. Using my elder sister's picture as my d.p on 2go, I met a guy, Leonard, who lives in Abia State, 27 years old. A very nice, funny and wonderful dude. I used my real age to open the account but I told him that I was 26. When he asked why I changed my age to 16, I lied that I mistakenly wrote 1996 instead of 1986; and he believed. Any time he asked for my pictures, I would send him my sister's picture who was 25 then. He noticed from my voice that I was younger but I told him that I talk like a baby 'cause I'm the last child, he also believed. He has introduced me to his mom, elder sister and younger brother; his elder sister called me last week. He has graduated and now working with DESOPADEC. Each time he asked to see me or talk to a member of my family, I would decline with one excuse or the other. And my elder sister is already married (last year november) with a kid, that the last time I visited, I had to convince her to put on jean trousers instead of wrappers so she wouldn't look like an old woman, just to get pictures to send to Leonard. And now Leonard told me that he wants to settle down, and that I should spend the Christmas holidays at his place, and that I would sleep in his mom's room just to assure me that he won't touch me. He has been a very great friend. The nicest guy I've met,, but how can I tell him the truth? I still love him as a friend and I don't wanna lose him. Please! What should I do??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Merlissa(f): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
OYO

5 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Odunharry(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
16yrschoii

Tel him the truth..
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lolzz..funny piece..u cnt av him..not anymore..u guys can meet and av sex if u want but u av told too many lies dat no mata wat u say to him face to face,u av lost out..

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Odunharry(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Things young girls do..
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
This doesn't sound like what Leonards do.. No Leonard would want to settle down with a babe he hasn't seen.

Tell us the guy's real name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Freewoman(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Finally, i got the truth here, surprise, N/L here we come, you are now that angel my brother is talking about abi?, wonder shall never end, ok ooooh, true confession, well we will talk later shaaaaah
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just like my experience when I wanted to go into relationship... I just got frustrated by lies and decided to be on my own...For lying and not being sincere and open to him even when you saw he's not a player; I pray and hope you lose him...I believe soonest you will meet with a good player too##karma is a faithful and dutiful employee of nature## lessons for other so to say smart babes...
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Babzy11(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
PLS, this is an indian film. *hiss*

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eyyah,it all started as some kid play. I don't think it can ever go past the play thing. I think its best you forget him,close all communication gateways and move on with the hurt of too much "e-play". The guy'll be hurt too.
Or you can decide to spill it,but I think the hurt would be much more if you spilled it,much more than forgetting. If you spill it,you could still be friends,but you will never be in a relationship in either cases.
Besides OP,you guys dating?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by yemmit90: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
This clueless or silly Leonard must have paid a lot of cash into your bank account?

Since your sister is already married, the only option left is to tell him the truth and see where everything would end.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Yungwizzzy1(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
...op is one of us!!! I love the articulate write!! good diction... less fictional and romantic...I borrow a leaf.............
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Lordabas: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014

Op

The truth shall set you free grin
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by MissSlimbody(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
This doesn't sound like what Leonards do.. No Leonard would want to settle down with a babe he hasn't seen.

His real name is Leonard grin
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by mesoade(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
There's one thing about "TRUTH",now matter how many years it might take,the fact is that he'll know the truth someday,so why not now?
I think it's best you tell him even though i know you can cut communications with him but telling him will lighten your heavy heart.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Dopeyomi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=20]all this 2go girls sHa...

Babe you baÐt gAn o ah swear..

You're 16 and u lied to guy dah 25/26... Now yawa don gasss

Well my advice to u is that; tell him the truth.. And if the guy his sensible he shouldn't continue with the relationsHip... Coz it was built under terrible and terrific lies by yOu..
[/size]
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by dainformant(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Gods must hear this
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Lordabas: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tell him that just because your pics,etc are fake, you aren't. Your interactions aren't fake, hopefully he'll understand.
Tell him you love him too and that's not fake embarassed
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why lying about your personality,actually he loves your sister not you chi kina
and stop playing with this guy emotion or less it will backfire
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by jmoore(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Andyblaze, come and advise this girl.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Melahou(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ab initio
Nothing good can come out from it cos
You have been deceiving him.
Tell him the truth if he's truly your friend.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Janetmc(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oops!!
It all started out with lies...
Then more lies,,greater lies.....and the Lies goes on

Moment of truth is finally here...
The harsh reality is beter than a false hope

you'd better come out clean and watch what happens next!!

*coughs out loudly* Errm...miss..i don't see it ending well sha
Goodluck tho!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Medunah: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tell the guy the truth and forget about him cos i think he might lose interest after hearing the truth.

Ur in 200lvl and still 18yrs. Question is ''Do u also want to settle down now??
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by sneak3(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just let him know the truth an wait for the aftermath!!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

His real name is Leonard grin
No lemme catch you there
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by MissSlimbody(f): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
No lemme catch you there

Catch me if you can tongue
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by ElFenomeno1: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ok. undecided
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by CuteEmma(f): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Medunah:
Tell the guy the truth and forget about him cos i think he might lose interest after hearing the truth.

Ur in 200lvl and still 18yrs. Question is ''Do u also want to settle down now??
Marry? Hell no, I already have a boyfriend. I knew the relationship wasn't gonna work out. Last year I wanted to end our communication, or tell him the truth but I couldn't because I don't wanna hurt him and I still love him.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by GogetterMD(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tallesty1:

cheesy grin
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by johnbuck81(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
d problem is that u tried to grow up as fast as a bean seed.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Medunah: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
CuteEmma:
Marry? Hell no, I already have a boyfriend. I knew the relationship wasn't gonna work out. Last year I wanted to end our communication, or tell him the truth but I couldn't because I don't wanna hurt him and I still love him.
You shouldnt have wasted his time nah since u know u already had someone. If you love him, you would told him the truTh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister by Medunah: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife / Advantages Of Dating A Slim Fitted Girl. / See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.