Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? (3001 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
nagoma:

Don't derail the topic. It is about North east not about SE or SS.
the topic is about NIGERIA...

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
soroptimist:

Yet politics is a game of numbers.......

what APC will do and must do is to ensure that rigging of actual votes cast and voters turn out reflects the true situation of things unlike the monumental rigging that those two regions are known for

Once the foot soldiers,agents and independent election monitors even from abroad stay focussed and keep their eyes on the balls in the SE and SS then take it from me GEJ will win the elusive honour of being the first incumbent President to lose an election
we all know that the north is the centre of election rigging! Cows and goats also vote in the north....

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Ngwakwe: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Will it be out of place to go there physically, show these people, you are still with them and share their grief? Why wait till the election time before visiting them?

If his National Security Adviser, Defence Minister and Security Chiefs tell him it is safe to do so, he would've done so.

He is required to coordinate such movement and decision with the experts/ professionals and so far we are not privy to what advices they have given him, so shouldn't lay all the unintended blame on him

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Arch1: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
we all know that the north is the centre of election rigging! Cows and goats also vote in the north....
you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

They are more PDP Governors in the North than they are in the South. Hopefully, there wont be rigging this time around so all the PDP governors in the North would be kicked out

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Arch1: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

If his National Security Adviser, Defence Minister and Security Chiefs tell him it is safe to do so, he would've done so.

He is required to coordinate such movement and decision with the experts/ professionals and so far we are not privy to what advices they have given him, so shouldn't lay all the unintended blame on him
Is Tompolo the defence minister?

Isnt it Tompolo that threatened him not to come for the EPZ commissioning few days ago at Warri and as expected the coward president called the commissioning off.

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Arch1:
you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

They are more PDP Governors in the North than they are in the South. Hopefully, there wont be rigging this time around so all the PDP governors in the North would be kicked out
you first said that the SE/SS are known for rigging election....right?

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by aumeehn: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
hmmmm.....remember Buhari is also a suspected boko haram financier/sponsor!
And for you to mention mr.ihejirika as one the sponsors of the boko haram sect shows that you are a FOOL!
SIR CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR PROOF!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
aumeehn:
SIR CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR PROOF!
you should first show me your proof that IHEJIRIKA AND ALI MODU SHERIFF ARE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Arch1: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
you first said that the SE/SS are known for rigging election....right?
I wasnt the one that wrote so.
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Arch1:
I wasnt the one that wrote so.
ok...and what do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by aumeehn: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
you should first show me your proof that IHEJIRIKA AND ALI MODU SHERIFF ARE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS
answering question with question answer me first abeg......and i will show u wat i gt
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

What's this one saying?! Off point!
donpeadophilus!! Now you have had your say! grin grin minority must have their say but majority must have their way grin grin
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stay on the topic! This is about jonathan and his misgovernace!
Oh puleeeeees! Spare me your janjawied technology! grin grin. When are you moving over to the winning side looser?

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
soroptimist:

Just like they have been doing when he went to Imo State and Anambra states @ the Offodile's burial even making detour at Zik's house abi?
The man is free to attend burial ceremonies so that he can continue doing what he knows how to do best. CRYING!!

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by EdCure: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why bother to go there to campaign when he has the evil power to trouble the region with insurgency and terror for as long as he wishes?

The fact remains that they will never vote for him because of his failure to secure their lives and their communities. Jonathan and his handlers are aware of this, no matter how drunk they are.

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jonathan won't disappoint those of us that know him for being more concerned about his ambition in 2015 than the security or welfare of anybody. He will go there with tight security. He doesn't mind moving all the military formations there.
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
don't ever quote me again!

I'm doing you a favor - quoting your trash.
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
good question that needs sincere answer,not the WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION propaganda
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Answers are still being awaited!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by MeAboki(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:

The Americans would know lipsrsealed
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/us-wants-ihejirika%E2%80%99s-sudden-%E2%80%98billions%E2%80%99-probed#.VCAFpfZ0-v8.facebook
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
No Answers yet!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Chief of Defence Staff is from the North East hence the attempted description of negligence is not only myopic but inflammatory.

A President who established a battalion in the North Eastern theatre to combat these dreaded savages and is doing everything a civilian President can do to support the military among many other international engagements to win this war needs commendation and not condemnation.

President Goodluck Jonathan is not a military head of State and should only be condemned if he refuses to heed to advices from military experts/professionals and our top military brass.

He hasn't been accused of opposing his NSA nor Military Chiefs instructions
Listen to yourself...didn't Obama go to Afganisthan undisclosed..during the war twice?? First in 2008 during his campaign and even played basketball amongst his troops..Secondly, early last year or so, before signalling/withdrawing troops he visited there..hw much more the insurgency being in Nigeria o! He can choose to go undisclosed as well...GEJ is a heartless coward HO HAA!!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very important question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH Gov Amaechi Speak On Buhari Campaign Strategy, Funding & More / Photo: Invitation Card For The Presidential Inauguration Ceremony. / Buhari Successfully Performs First Miracle Expected From Him By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.