Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja (1917 Views)

Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by slimkay4557: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Journalist Seun Oloketuyi shared the story and graphic pic on his instagram page, sent to him by a friend of the victim. Below is what the friend said allegedly happened...
"Just left the hospital and it is worse than I thought. My good friend is in the hospital in Abuja now for four days with second degree burns. While he was sleeping his wife poured hot water on him (face legs, thighs, hips). She then locked him inside while he was screaming "fire, fire", then she took off. She is 5months pregnant they have a 16month old. Been married for a year and a half. Early in the year, she slapped him which lead to him beating her. They reconciled. He also complains that they switch house-help every month because she beats the househelp where there is blood on the wall.

For pics and more gist visit www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by kestolove95(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
women ar d best tin to hv eva happen to we men...if a woman could do dix to her own husband..den sowie my male folks...dix man must have done sumtin very terribl to her..am not sayin all women ar saint sha.
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by onoja12: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
you people say it is woman right,and men are the only abuses not women,men are beast,you promote this madness in the press,so enjoy what you made
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by onoja12: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
examining your brains,if your common sense can not tell you that the western brainwashing is turning our women to mentally deranged people then you wait for your own wife to show your practically

kestolove95:
women ar d best tin to hv eva happen to we men...if a woman could do dix to her own husband..den sowie my male folks...dix man must have done sumtin very terribl to her..am not sayin all women ar saint sha.
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
SOME WEMEN SHA
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by Curlieweed: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why is this in the "Politics" section?

Apeeshit! Abi na Johny boy's "incompetence" cause am again.

Lunatic janjawids!
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by tpia6: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
didnt you people say it was a househelp that was in this situation before?
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
But why should he beat the wife in the first place.

No matter what, he shouldn't have raised his hands on the wife. There are many ways to kill a rat.

My 2 cents.
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by Afroconnect: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shey marriage na by force?
Re: Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Afroconnect:
Shey marriage na by force?
Yes ooo my man...
Marriage now na gun point oooo

(1) (Reply)

Governor T.a Orji Vows To Frustrate Pdp Special Waiver To Orji Uzor Kalu / Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded / Lagbaja Singing Against Buhari Then, What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.