Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? (3929 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
undecided tongue tongue angry
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Boys nor dey woo u again, u don resort to kissing females, when females stop kissing u back, u resort to kissing dogs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by zoeee(f): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Depends...
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by OpinionLeader: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
You are on the path of becoming one. You might do it again out of curiosity. (NB: it is that same curiosity that made you ask this question on NL).

Seriously, why did you do it?

Don't start what you cannot finish.

Next time, please kiss a man (as in your own husband). grin

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by ERCROSS(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
It depends on the type of kiss it was..

I hope it's nt a French kiss...
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Fabdedon(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
what type of kiss?....
Was it a romantic one.?
How long did it last?
What resulted to the kissing?
Did it turn you on?
Where u having feelings for her?
What was the reaction after the kiss?

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
People don't have secrets anymore thanks to social media. What next you tried anaļ sex?

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by woky: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tsk tsk 14 years await you grin

No, but seriously I'm kinda shocked to see this thread on here. On a more serious note, only you can know the answer to your question.
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by woky: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fabdedon:
what type of kiss?....
Was it a romantic one.?
How long did it last?
What resulted to the kissing?
Did it turn you on?
Where u having feelings for her?
What was the reaction after the kiss?
If she cud ansa these questions then we would knw her fate..

2 Likes

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by laidian(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
No. You are just a kissbian.

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by ROZZAYY(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
laidian:
Lolz.
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
laidian:
kikikikikikikikkikikii
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by holatin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes and no
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Fabdedon(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
woky:
If she cud ansa these questions then we would knw her fate..
thats exactely the way i want it to go
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by dechandel(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Les ooo grin
Pls come and answer her question
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by raziboi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
ur a gay not a lesbian... rubbish..

gals asking stupid questions since 1900
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Kennyflyair: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yeah it does
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hell no,i dnt think so.
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Hell no,i dnt think so.
yes,you are now in amateur lesbians so see me in my chamber for adequate precautions
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Les: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
dechandel:

Les ooo grin
Pls come and answer her question
did the op say she wanna sleep with me?? embarassed that's all that matters lipsrsealed
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by misszainab(f): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
You just made your life more interesting...babe a kiss will lead you to romance. Welcome to the club.
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by misszainab(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
You just made your life more interesting...babe a kiss will lead you to romance. Welcome to the club, remember, it's a very bad spirit...once u start u can't stop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Freshtomato(f): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
laidian:

grin grin grin grin

@op
Yes! You are now a lesbian and you need deliverance undecided
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sow An Act, Reap An Habits... Be Careful Op. ...Speaking from experience...

Habits are easy to begin but difficult to break...

Tread softly!
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by 9inches(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
ENIMONEY:
undecided tongue it just kinda happened. So am I lezbian now? Should I run to tb joshua or something tongue angry

A journey of a thousand miles.... you know the rest
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by dechandel(f): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Les:
did the op say she wanna sleep with me?? embarassed that's all that matters lipsrsealed
Na
She didn't
But as h.o.d of sexuality section.. I'm sure you must have seen more than this grin. So answering her questions might do for her. tongue
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by justmag(m): 3:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Yes! Lez bi honest! angry
Re: I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? by wordbank(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Infected thread *wash hands with sanitizer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Pics / Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex / Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.