Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. (881 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Nigeria, Hope Of African Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by ekemini007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
This ivory_coast v. Cameroon game is another show of shame for african football. I mean we knew from the get go ivory_coast needed only a draw to qualify.

But the way and manner it played out on the pitch, was a disgrace to african football and the game in general.

I think this two teams should be sanctioned. Theyve manage once again to bring this BEAUTIFUL GAME to disrepute. I for one as a lover of the game am realy disgusted.

1 Like

Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry
Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by OpinionLeader: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
I did not watch the game.

Can you expatiate on what happened?
Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by ekemini007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thy wre jst srolling on d pitch refusing to play at all. u should hv seen it for ursef.na so so laugh u for laugh. On top of dat, ref gave cameroon a silly red card to mk tins mor easy for d ivory coast. Bross it was a shamefull game thts al i can say.

1 Like

Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by Ajibel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
I heard from brilla that towards the end of the game, the cameroonians sat back totally and the ivorian defenders decided to pass the ball in their own half with the keeper. A frustrated referee had to end the game before the time elapsed.
Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by Omero(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2014
U c clear match fixing and d guys in Cairo will not do anytin as long as it involves Camoroun home country of IH. dats why africa wil never, I say never b GOOD, so much corruption at d TOP and bottom. If na Europe now, na complete ban for d teams involved.

1 Like

Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by Omero(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2014
U c clear match fixing and d guys in Cairo will not do anytin as long as it involves Camoroun home country of IH. dats why africa wil never, I say never b GOOD, so much corruption at d TOP and bottom. If na Europe now, afta thorough investigation, na complete ban for d teams involved. but here nobody go even watch d match again talk more of investigation.
Re: Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. by ekemini007(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Even if the match was fix, the teams involved shld have been mor professional in goin about it. Isnt that the reason we call them professionals?. Going about it the way they did jst tell even a lame man on the strt that this one has been fixed.

(1) (Reply)

If Football Players Were Superheroes!!! Funny But Interesting! / closed / Breaking News!!! Chelsea Sacked Mouriho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.