Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? (47632 Views)

If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? / Nigeria Vs Colombia: A Better Eagles Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by timota(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Whoever brought back keshi is to be blame
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by zudozz: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Dis boys dem try 4 that match. Musa n d central defenders failed/betrayed d team but if na try them try abeg.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Chubhie: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2014
I saw the Governor sitting in that VIP bullet proof state box like a Don who has given the Republic the best fighting arena. Looking at the players they played as if nothing was at stake. In the days when I played organised football as a standing 5 and known as the assassin,I played with much Gusto with even nothing at stake save my girlfriend in the stands and my friends. Watching Eagles play made me detest a game i played from pepsi academy. To now imagine these guys kick this ball to take care of their families and they train day in day out!!!!!!!!! I'm happy justice was served. Justice in this sense means eagles not qualifying. Eagles can be likened to a replica of all that plagues our Republic and how our govt pilots affairs. We all need to go back to the basics of when Nigeria worked and rebuild the faulty foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Omadachi(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Is obvious that our boys are not good enough.There is no way we would have use this same set of players to get different result.Keshi got it all wrong.Our defenders are terrible.Emenike is completely out of form but he kept him in the field for the whole 90 minutes.

GEJ intervation in the recalling of Keshi is a thing of serious concern.So both Keshi and GEJ are to be blame.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by ferguson17(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Well talking about who is to blame, i will blame the whole nigeria players and NFF as well
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by kingpkg: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Who are the supper eagles? Because am schooling in ODUOGA.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
kendrick93:
who but keshi,musa and emenike..
edit--- omeruo is one of d worst defenders dis country hav produced.. he is really living upto his pedigree as a benchwarmer in a championship club

I'm sure his club will be looking for a way to offload him with yesterday's performance
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Montaque(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2014
iamdsam:
Blame Amaju Pinnick for whatever. This man will only destroy our football.
ÑO nau! Mr pinnick actually thOught keshi shud leave 4 further training, it was the FG that ordered keshi's return. Pinnick wanted a better eagles than this.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
After spending their hard earned money, they boo the team. These fans should know their support can help the team turn around the fortunes of the game?
Even brazilians booed their boys$coach(even cursed their president)when they lost scandalously against Germany,if you fail to deliver when it is most important most,you should expect such.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by UTEWUOJO: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2014
All of them must be blame, including those that enforced Keshi on us.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Godsate: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Keshi for inviting wrong players to the camp. Emenike always perform well whenever Idenye is around to do the midfield work for him. I expect Keshi to invite Idenye along with Uche. Nigeria would have won yesterday's match.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by afolajohn521(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Both
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by xtripple: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Teacher!!unemployed English teacher , go and educate your father. Hungry bigot
steppin:

Educated illiterate! Take correction for once!
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by emmiej: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Pride goes b4 a fall - Keshi n Milel a typical case
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by tonquendo4u(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
We should have comfortably sealed d game in d first half.Mikel provided all d assists but Musa was so wasteful.I blame Musa and our lacklustre defenders.Especially d two central defenders for giving our d two goals.bunch of dead legs.Mikel tried his best shaa.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by duruallwell25(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Its a good thing that we acknowledge d fact that Super Eagles didn't deserve to win d last AFCON but won out of Luck. The truth of the matter is that few months before the Nations cup, The Father of Creation, Sat guru Maharaj Ji DONATED the AFCON to Nigeria as a gift for hosting Maharaj Ji for 33years, as at then. Lo and behold Nigeria won the cup. Now instead of the NFF, Players, and Coaching crew to show appreciation to Maharaj Ji for HIS unshaken support even wen all Nigerians predicted doom for the eagles, they all rallied round TB Joshua's SCOAN to say thank you. Maharaj Ji being a father didn't relent in his assistance went ahead in an interview with SWAN promised Nigeria the 2014 world cup but dis time either the NFF, Coaching Crew or the Players should come to Maharaj Ji for directives. But they ignored Maharaj Ji saying don't mind dat bearded man who lives in Ibadan. Even though the odds were in our favor Nigerians didn't grap d opportunity given by Maharaj Ji for Nigeria to be the first African nation to lift the world cup. Keshi thought it was his coaching skills that won him the nations cup same with d players and NFF not knowing it was out of the grace of Maharaj Ji. Now Maharaj Ji has left them to play the game and the so called defending champions can't even qualify from the group. what a shame!!. I am calling on Nigerians to seize the opportunity to recognize Maharaj Ji for keeping dis Nation together despite all the plans of d forces to destroy d nation. cos the indices of war in other countries is not up to one-tenth of what is happening in Nigeria still Nigeria is still standing tall
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by mpowa(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Aluko was to start today. Your comment does not change the fact that fans came with placards to the stadium asking for Uche. As Amaju Pinnick said, he was scared for Coach Keshi's life.

The hand writing was on the wall. He was criticized for calling Aaron Samuel. What about the fans booing the players? Was that Coach Keshi?

So from your statement here, does it mean Uche is the reason why we lost, because i don't get you. Uche entered a team on the fall, and you expect him to perform a miracle all of a sudden, when uche was not playing where they winning? Winning is now foreign to them, check the statistics.

Even if Uche played well, we would still have lost because Uche alone does not constitute our better players that Keshi had left out, he reluctantly called him back but there are others who could compliment that he didn't call, it's a team game, not a one man show, at least he can now leave our football for good.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by philips70(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Keshi should be arrested, tried for treason and jailed with hard labor.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by DeeMain(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
[b]Coach Keshi Failed Nigerians

I am writing this with a broken heart. Today's match against South Africa at Uyo was supposed to be a winning game. The signs was there. However, Coach Keshi like all other previous coaches fell into the same problem. Yielding to pressure to stick to the so called Super Eagles.

At Uyo, we watched a team that showed promise. There were players there that could fill in the regions we were lacking. Most notably, Emem Eduok. His movement and brilliance around the eighteen yard box was something we lacked a long time. It is sad, we had such a player and he never got his opportunity.

The biggest mistake of the night was Coach Keshi not giving Aluko a chance to start. Sone Aluko was the reason we had a chance to turn the match around. He brought in spark to the team in the game against Sudan. The second leg match. He was refreshing, creative and played with passion. He had the same impact in the match against Congo. I thought the lad had done enough to merit a starting role. Why he did not start? I can not understand. If we started with Aluko, the game would have been different.

How Emenike gets a chance to play terrible and merit his starting shirt? Beats my imagination. I remember during the last game, I hoped whoever came on for Emenike should score and take his place. It happened that Aaron Samuel came in for Emenike and scored.

Why Aaron Samuel did not start? Shocking. Finally, Onazi might be a hard worker, but he is technically deficient. He leaves the simple to go for he extraordinary and achieves worse than the ordinary. Joseph Nathaniel should have started.

Coach Keshi developed a habit of letting players playing poorly continue. He had done a good job, raising new stars for the team. However, when he needed them the most, he did not use them.

If I am correct, Coach Keshi did not use his third substitution. It was clear, Emenike out for Emem Eduok. That is why I started this article pointing out Emem Eduok. Coach Keshi not making that change was disappointing. If there is any lesson he should learn from this match, always punish poor performers by benching them.

Ahmed Musa, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. Nansense.
https://www.nairaland.com/2005732/coach-keshi-failed-nigerians
[/b]

You, of all people, still have the gumption to write this. You spilt blood on NL defending a clueless, tactically and technically plus managerially handicapped coach like your life depended on it, even when the signs were staring you in the face.

Well, since it's the season of blame, I, Deemain, hereby blame you thegoodjoehunt3, Keshi and GEJ for this atrocious fall from grace. Without men like you all over this country, our football would have reached the stratosphere by now.

Abeg chop your own shame. You deserve it. And while you are at it, apologize to NL sports section for your sins, repent and amend your ways.

Nansense 2.0
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Reference(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
The fans. For imposing players on the team by sheer press power. Now we see football as team work not the collection of players. Now we begin to realise that a well crafted team of amateurs can beat this group of players who we claim 'score week in week out' for xyz team in europe, asia, america or wherever. That club records and form count for absolutely nothing.

Let us build a team, whether in soccer, politics or any sphere of life. Stop chasing names. Stop elevating individuals above institutions. Stop looking for messiahs. Work together Nigerians. In the ant colony there are no jerseys to swap after matches, no titles to administer but stick your finger in there and understand how effective collective effort is. With a population of 150 million people we should be giving our opponents hell.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Obarofrederick(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
mikeson12:
[b]Keshi-If I talk wetin dey my mind,God no go even belief sey nah human being wey em create talk am.

Ambrose-He should be banned from entering a football pitch again.

Omeruo-A South African Local Chicken made a laughing stock of him.When Taribo West criticized him,you guys defended him to the core.Omeruo no give fit enter the first team of this monkey post team wey I dey coach.By next season,Chelsea will loan him to Enyimba.

Lawal-Keshi must have been blind when he invited him.Come to Aba and see Niggaz that are willing to shed both blood and sweat for the Super Eagles.

Egwueke-Just anoda local bomb waiting to explode.

Musa-Mods fit ban me if I talk wetin dey my mind

Emenike-This guy is a boxer not a football.I don't really know what he is doing on the pitch.He hasn't scored a goal for one year.He should be plying his trade in the boxing ring together with Mike Tyson and Mohammed Ali

Onazi-I'm sure I'm not the only one that believes that he should become an American rugby player cos it fits him alot

Ike Uche-Not your fault,no service from our middlefielders.He actually had to drop deep in order to find the ball.

Mikel-Its of no use wasting my energy on this one.

Oshaniwa-You actually tried.[/b]

Enyeama,God made a mistake by making you a Nigerian.You should have been playing for countries like Spain and Germany were you will be recognised.

Chris Giwa-Make Amadioha roast you this night for pushing for the reinstatement of Keshi.

Keshi,what has happened to the likes of Michael Babatunde?Sunday Mba?Victor Moses?Ideye?Anichebe?Why didn't he start Aluko?When are you gonna call up Nedum Onuoha?

I swear,Keshi is a confused fellow
u talk am finish kudos
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Mayorwer: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
iseyinoro:
I blame Jonathan and TAN for going on AIT with their badluck.
Thank you, Why did Jonathan bring keshi back? What concerns Jonathan with NFF? He has failed us again

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by tswagg007(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Pennyways:
leave GEJ out of this
can you just make a simple comment without mentioning Janathan?
jonathan undecided
Pennyways:
leave GEJ out of this
can you just make a simple comment without mentioning Janathan?
jonathan

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Pennyways: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
tswagg007:
jonathan undecidedjonathan
thanks for the correction mehn, now I take a second look
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
actually, i blame the never-do-well that brought back keshi.
and again, how on earth did omerou always get a place in the starting line-up?
egwueke should never be allowed to play futbol again.
in a nation of over 150 million people, are you tryna tell me those were the best players we can present?

i dont wanna go all crazy, but i can bet my blue biro that boys who play monkey post across the streets of nigeria would have played better than what i saw yesterday.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by uzo4real(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Keshi is not to blame, the team formation was okay....Onazi, Omeruo, were flops. Ahmed Musa lack composure attimes and Emenike was just wandering about. Sone is good.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by steppin: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
xtripple:
Teacher!!unemployed English teacher , go and educate your father. Hungry bigot
You still sound like a dullard!
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by akin66(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
philips70:
Keshi should be arrested, tried for treason and jailed with hard labor.
u're d only pesin dah spoke my mind n d bitter truth..how can keshi sit,chew gum n smile wen his team is losin...#story4gods
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by mcshol(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2014
LeSulk:
Will Stephen Keshi be scked b4 wknd?
Yes 1.01
No 1000
Alabi go chop ur money be that o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.