Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (3763 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Equado(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2014
chimerase2:
Somepple re just shameless
Shey na TAN play de ball? undecided
I knw u wanted super eagles to lose so that u can score cheap point
Enemies of nigeria
Instead of u to blame the boys and keshi.
Had it been they won the match I knw u wouldn't have opened a thread to congratulate the so called TAN
Infact the thunder way go fire sompple eh dey undergo rehabilitation for yabaleft angry
wt an exhibition of stupidity...so cus Tan supported super eagles its a crime...yhu see y we say Apc z worse...praying 4 failures so dey can score cheap ratings#disgraceful
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by arewafederation: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2014
APContherun:

How did that affect the Eagles performance?

When the Eagles won the Nations cup, saTANs gave the glory to Jonathan. Now that they have failed, who should we attribute the failure to?

Bloody hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by bashydemy(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2014
What do you expect when you have saTAN as your backbone?
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
What do expect them to tell you other than we lost out
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Remain small make the players wear tan jersey, utterly disgusting.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by trueconscience(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Sports, (especially Soccer) in Nigeria is a strong unifying factor.it helps us forget our religion, ethnicity and political party affiliations. When President JonaTAN and his guys decided to TANsform our football (branding our colors with TAN,supporter's club, presenters, etc) they succeeded in putting a wedge in our hearts.Although we ALL wanted Nigeria to succeed but somewhere, at the back of our minds, NOT EVERY ONE IS A TANoid...This will no doubt create an imbalance in the degree of support and loyalty NIGERIANS would have for the TEAM...GEJ said his motto is NIGERIA FIRST; NIGERIA ALWAYS but with the TANing of our soccer, this is definitely not the case - its ALL ABOUT GEJ!
Please, don't politicise sports..TANks!
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by venivedivici(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg how the match end?
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Energito: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You're a big f00l. That I watched AIT doesn't mean it's the usual signal from the use of antenna. I got my signal through one of the pay TVs.
that must be mytv if i'm not mistaking.mytv is also free.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by utenwuson: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
After 1st Half when Nigeria was a goal down, d TAN guy in d studio says and I quote, " I am very confident the Super eagles ll turns things around cos as TAN ambassadors we have never fail in our promises ever since we started d TAN brand"! All d shirt in d studio was TAN nd 'I liv Gej' on it, I jst couldn't watch d second half cos football has already been politicize, Gej is not only clueless 1, every1 following and supporting him are more clueless than he is............. He has destroy ds great Nation, but we must stand up 2 it come 2015 valentines day n give our self d best Val gift ever by voting out ds pdp, ' I hear d say d devil u knw is beta than d Angel u dnt knw" but ds tym, we ll find d Angel nd knw d Angel, #naijamustbebetter
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by chat2deen(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by orimsamsam(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
I knew tanist are failure. And anything attributed with it is goin to fail
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by sule5727: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
maclatunji:
I ask because they made the Super Eagles look like their personal property and President Goodluck Johnathan's Campaign Mascot.

AIT, NTA were taken over even the TV presenters were TAN branded. The Nigerian Football Supporters club were subsumed by TAN, so now that they failed what do you have to tell us because I say you guys are the perfect example of everything wrong with this country.

Seeking to reap where you have not done your proper homework and what is required to succeed.
what TAN has to tell nigeria is that the heve succeed in the failure of super eagle and this is the beginning of the down fall of pdd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? / Troops Kill 73 Insurgents Disguised As Herdsmen In Borno - VIEWER DISCRETION / Igbo People Are Normal People And Should Not Be Feared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.