Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi (6322 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Aegon(m): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
Amaechi,we dey your back jare! Nooooothing dey happen!!!
cheesy cheesy
Nctrice:
you support them while they dig your grave for you? Hur? I bet u don't even have a passport not to talk of enough money to pay your way to neighboring Ghana when the whole trouble starts... because by then Amaechi would send his kids and extended families to Europe and the Brave America while you would be left on your own to feed on the spoils of war!
The spoils of war will feed on her.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by hyfr(m): 3:02am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy
U don't know that talk is cheap? Ok I said I will kill obama today and u believe it, on the next day he still lives, didn't I say I would do it?
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by hyfr(m): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2014
MBA ANA ABARA AGU-GARA-GARA DEM DEY DO FOR LION. BTW THAT STATEMENT SOUNDS UNCOURAGEOUS, HE IS NOT SURE OF WINING

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by overdrive(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2014
I wonder if it is Tinubu's money they will use in running d parallel government?
GEJ till super eagles win d nations cup again.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Dmano: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Is Amechi not in d same weed Nyako smoke? Where is he?when u are push out of a winning team,all u hear is am rig out

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by acenazt: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:
Okay, let me see if APC hired internet warlord will condemn this senseless rig and roast calling by a state Governor, I have no problem with Tinubu saying such, but a governor as in CSO of a state, and to say that the senseless and rowdy berem already in support further confirms APC and thuggery are like siamese twins. NYSC should please redeploy call members from the North.

If Nigeria was working, Amaechi should be impeached by now.
if only naija was working. good luck would have been jailed already

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Osode: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
As a Wise one spoke earlier..
Tell Amaechi that..
Ikoro is not a dance for the lily livered ...(or the faint of heart).
But when its rythms intoxicate, we cross boundaries.
Forgeting that some ..(with whom we dance) killed a tiger to join.
And there are those whose Price was the head of a bull..
And yet again, amaechi, their are those who dance, ... Who aproache Iroko with the ruffled feathers of a Guinea fowl.
Ah.. it is not known what Tomorrow is pregnant with.
Alas so.
It is not known, with what Amaechi aproached this dance.
So, for Today we must admire his dance steps.
... And it apears there are many 'from afar' who cheer this lovely dancer to fever pitch.
Let the rythms continue.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by chamboy(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr Rotimi u too dey yarn abeg
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Seems he changed his supplier.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by omenka(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Even though the source isn't credible, here's the crux of the matter:

If the election is rigged we will not go to court, there will be civil disobedience, we will form our own government and we will see what will happen’, Amaechi said.

Last time I checked some people said they

"will burn Nigeria to the ground if Jonathan does not win"!!

Now tell me, who should we rather be wary of?? Since when did it become compulsory to vote any one IN PARTICULAR in an election under democracy??

All we are saying, DO NOT RIG the election!!!!!
Is that too much a demand??

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by omenka(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Adminisher:

Rigging elections is much worse than what this guy has said. 2015 is the litmus test. Of you rig, there wont be a country to govern.
That is the crux of the matter and you can see how all these cankerworms are avoiding the "conditionality" of what he said. They know the nest of killers can't just do without rigging.

Amaechi we are solidly behind you! 2015 MUST NOT be rigged!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by benson81(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Nctrice:
you support them while they dig your grave for you? Hur? I bet u don't even have a passport not to talk of enough money to pay your way to neighboring Ghana when the whole trouble starts... because by then Amaechi would send his kids and extended families to Europe and the Brave America while you would be left on your own to feed on the spoils of war!
Amaechi's 3 sons have been in uk since he became speakers in 1999 till today.if kasala bust na 4 only him and him wife to sneak out.After only EFCC n K leg make the guy run b4!

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by titoetal(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2014
It is only in Jonathan's presidency that opposition can say anything and walk away free. Imagine the type of statements coming out from these people.
I weep for the future of this country if we continue like this. This is pure lawlessness and incitive statements. No single individual or group has the monopoly of violence. The end result of this uncultured display of arrogance and unstatemanly is setting fire on this nation.

Anyway, God is watching. Let thy will be done oh Lord in our land.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2014
halamadrid8:
This has got to be the lowest Amaechi has sunk,is he mad or high on weed?Why on earth did APC admit this lunatic into her fold?
You say Amaechi is mad? What about his fellowers.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by bitterpenis(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:
Okay, let me see if APC hired internet warlord will condemn this senseless rig and roast calling by a state Governor, I have no problem with Tinubu saying such, but a governor as in CSO of a state, and to say that the senseless and rowdy berem already in support further confirms APC and thuggery are like siamese twins. NYSC should please redeploy call members from the North.

Agreed...same as GEJ should av longed ago been impeached as well

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by luvmijeje(f): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
omenka:
Even though the source isn't credible, here's the crux of the matter:

Last time I checked some people said they

Now tell me, who should we rather be wary of?? Since when did it become compulsory to vote any one IN PARTICULAR in an election under democracy??

All we are saying, DO NOT RIG the election!!!!!
Is that too much a demand??

Omenka, PDP will rig. It's as sure as the sun setting the next day.

At this stage, I'm not expecting APC to be preaching to the choir. This is time for mobilization and beating PDP at their own games.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by bitterpenis(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2014
sulmeza:
Wat kinda human being's dis....naija's rili lawless...if nt dis bum shud av been arrestd 4 dat...dat statement amounts 2 treason
Where were you when Asari dared Nigerians about GEJ completing two terms? Where were you when he said Nigeria will break up if GEJ doesn't return elected? Threatening to reduce/stop the country's daily oil production, is it a must for Nigerians to vote GEJ? Most of you only see offence in such utterances as long as it's against GEJ and not when in support of him....what he is simply implying is the elections shouldn't be rigged as the PDP have been know for the last decade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by omenka(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2014
titoetal:
It is only in Jonathan's presidency that opposition can say anything and walk away free. Imagine the type of statements coming out from these people.
I weep for the future of this country if we continue like this. This is pure lawlessness and incitive statements. No single individual or group has the monopoly of violence. The end result of this uncultured display of arrogance and unstatemanly is setting fire on this nation.

Anyway, God is watching. Let thy will be done oh Lord in our land.
And it is in Jonathan's presidency that one Tompolo would kidnap journalist and beat them to pulp IN HIS HOUSE and then threaten a lawyer with death yet not even as much as a press statement will be released from the authorities in condemnation.

Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Oh God, I can't wait for it to happen. Amaechi will be the first one to go exile to Ghana. it seems been a Governor has damaged his head. He go learn lesson the hard way.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by ayobase(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2014
shift15:
The governor of Rivers State, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi has threatened that All Progressive Congress will form alternative government in 2015 if the coming election is rigged. Amaechi, while speaking with AIT correspondent at APC Salvation rally in Abuja reiterated the party’s readiness to dare the ruling PDP if PDP rig next election.
‘If the election is rigged we will not go to court, there will be civil disobedience, we will form our own government and we will see what will happen’, Amaechi said.

http://believeafrica.net/apc-will-form-alternative-government-and-nothing-will-happen-amaechi-p364-118.htm

I had to to change the station immediately he uttered this. These people shamefully and shamelessly embarrassing us.

u wanna create another government if the election is rigged. even if court wouldnt serve justice, what happens to protesting with fellow Nigerians for a change just as other Countries peacefully did.

useless and power hungry idi.ots.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by micolaj: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
I don't know why SaTANists are CRYING.Leave Amaechi alone, go and cage your bull dog-ASARI DOKUBO. I still prefer a TOUT Governor to MUGULIOUS President.

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:

and GEJ should have been jailed
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by ratiken(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Anyone still in doubt of Amaechi's sanity status?
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by ratiken(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

Where were you when Asari dared Nigerians about GEJ completing two terms? Where were you when he said Nigeria will break up if GEJ doesn't return elected? Threatening to reduce/stop the country's daily oil production, is it a must for Nigerians to vote GEJ? Most of you only see offence in such utterances as long as it's against GEJ and not when in support of him....what he is simply implying is the elections shouldn't be rigged as the PDP have been know for the last decade

Amaechi is a state governor, Asari is a rebel leader. Dont compare apple to oranges.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by JEITO: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
When you are under the rain, what you need is an umbrella and not a broom. Amaechi, think before you talk else, it will pour on you hard.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by rigarmortis: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy

I know, old men like buhari dey your back, fvkcing every hole and filling every orifice with hot cvm?

I see you have just sewn yourself a curtain material aso ebi?....just like your mentors did in ekiti, people pay you to sew curtains for them you divert the money and use the material to sew clothes for your wearing pleasure, why don't you sew for egift and omenka, I saw them this morning dancing nak3ed online while spewing thrash.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by ahaika23: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
This happened few minutes after an overdose of red bull.

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:

thank God,u admit pdp is not working,saTAN is clueless.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Hanibal(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
I was so dissapointed in that statement
Amaechi should know better.
N.B: I cant vote Jonathan for second term.. except Im high on weed on election day, which is absolutely impossible cos i dont smoke weed
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Djicemob: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2014
In other words, amaechi is saying,if we lose(which is inevitable) we will form our own government cos the lust for power has eaten too deep in we(the apc) hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / Court Admits 7 Exhibits Against Babachir, Rejects 10 / What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.