Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us (6306 Views)

Hon Jagaban Advocate For Prompt Release Of 4 OPC Men Arrested Over Wakili / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
The Nigerian Police is incompetent as their global rating says of them, so I know for a fact that the police did not effect any hostage rescue mission. And if they did why have they not come out to show us the kidnappers - dead or alive.

What I can deduce from this supposedly swift rescue is that a high level connection was used to secure the unconditional release of the redeem pastors.

That to me, means the kidnappers operating freely in the SW and across major highways in Nigeria are very well connected to people within the corridors of power. That means these kidnappers or bandits whom locals and their victims alike have clearly identified them as being Fulanis where purposely deployed and are in constant contact to their handlers in high places.

Adeboye has secured the release of his fake pastors with obvious high level connections in Aso Rock. Would Adeboye do same for any other random person?

The swift release that did not entail force or exchange of a ransom obviously was not done on good faith by the Fulani kidnappers rather they were ordered to release them immediately. In that case this is clear evidence that points to these fulani bandits being agents to this govt and taking orders from Aso Rock.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by 989900: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Not far from the truth or ransom was paid.

8 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
989900:

Doubt the ransom argument but let us see if Adeboye will put a gag order on his pastors or allow them to speak of their kidnapping experience and their abductors and how they finally gained their freedom.

6 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Afamed: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
989900:
Ransom wouldn't have been completed within less than 13hrs of the kidnap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afamed:

These guys operate deep inside the forest remote from the main expressway and usually will secure their victims first by trekking long distances deep into the thick forest.

Then there is the case of contacting the relatives of the victim(s) which will usually entail moving away from their remote camp to where they will secure a network connection and place their demands to the relatives.

After that, they will need to negotiate an agreed sum which will involve the relatives dropping the cash in another very remote area for their pick up team. They will only release their victims when they see both their money and their pickup guy at another remote location. Then there is the long trek back to the highway.

24hrs will not suffice if ransom was paid. I strongly believe they were released unconditionally.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:

Doubt the ransom argument but let us see if Adeboye will put a gag order on his pastors or allow them to speak of their kidnapping experience and their abductors and how they finally gained their freedom.

Oh am very much interested on the testimonies of how they where freed.
Am sure you'll agree with me on this.

1 Like

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:

Oh am very much interested on the testimonies of how they where freed.
Am sure you'll agree with me on this.

Don't count on it.

Daddy GO has already placed a gag order on his pastors.

They will only speak what they were told to say about their experience, captors and eventual release.

They may come up with some crap that Jesus came down and rescued them.

13 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
On they other hand, it possible the whole charade was all planned.

All things being possible ofcos.
Let hear their public address so we can carry out forensic.

1 Like

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:

Don't count on it.

They will only speak what they were told to say about their experience, captors and eventual release.

You mean they'll be taking the bait? grin
I have a picture of how premeditated speech is gone sound like sweet/bitter definitely not gone be an ordinary story

1 Like

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
you nigerians are impossible, when the pastors were kidnapped, you washed the media with all sorts of abuses on adeboye because of his connection to the vp, now they have been released, you are accusing adeboye of his connection to the corridors of power again

I just tire for una, nothing impress you guys, can't you be happy at least for the families of these pastors and they are even from the south east, if the anything worse has happened, the media would have been washed again with how our south east folks are being treated by the rest of the country.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:
On they other hand, it possible the whole charade was all planned.

All things being possible ofcos.
Let hear their public address so we can carry out forensic.

what a post? looks as if you are not happy with the release after all

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:

You mean they'll be raking the bait? grin
I have a picture of how premeditated speech is gone sound like sweet/bitter definitely not gone be an ordinary story

They will say only what they are told and add some Maggi that they were released after they preached and prayed for their jihadist captors.

3 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Goke7:
you nigerians are impossible, when the pastors were kidnapped, you washed the media with all sorts of abuses on adeboye because of his connection to the vp, now they have been released, you are accusing adeboye of his connection to the corridors of power again

I just tire for una, nothing impress you guys, can't you be happy at least for the families of these pastors and they are even from the south east, if the anything worse has happened, the media would have been washed again with how our south east folks are being treated by the rest of the country.
[/s]

The VP is a very senior pastor in Redeem and for his fellow junior pastors to be kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in the same axis that the daughter of a prominent Yoruba nation activist was murdered in a botched kidnapping attempt a few days after same Osinbajo dismissed the level of kidnapping currently ongoing as "exaggerated" should tell you that such latest news of another round of Kidnappings on same Benin Ore axis involving redeem pastors will be too embarrassing to the presidency.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goke7:

Calm down bro it a hoax.

Kidnapped now n rescued in 13hrs from imprisoned Evans Southeast chukwudi.

4 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:
The Nigerian Police is incompetent as their global rating says of them, so I know for a fact that the police did not effect any hostage rescue mission. And if they did why have they not come out to show us the kidnappers - dead or alive.

What I can deduce from this supposedly swift rescue is that a high level connection was used to secure the unconditional release of the redeem pastors.

That to me, means the kidnappers operating freely in the SW and across major highways in Nigeria are very well connected to people within the corridors of power. That means these kidnappers or bandits whom locals and their victims alike have clearly identified them as being Fulanis where purposely deployed and are in constant contact to their handlers in high places.

Adeboye has secured the release of his fake pastors with obvious high level connections in Aso Rock. Would Adeboye do same for any other random person?

The swift release that did not entail force or exchange of a ransom obviously was not done on good faith by the Fulani kidnappers rather they were ordered to release them immediately. In that case this is clear evidence that points to these fulani bandits being agents to this govt and taking orders from Aso Rock.
it's the Lords doing and thus marvelous in our sight... Marvel no more oh ye brethren of minute faith...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

The VP is a very senior pastor in Redeem and for his fellow junior pastors to be kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in the same axis that the daughter of a prominent Yoruba nation activist was murdered in a botched kidnapping attempt a few days after same Osinbajo dismissed the level of kidnapping currently ongoing as "exaggerated" should tell you that such latest news of another round of Kidnappings on same Benin Ore axis involving redeem pastors will be too embarrassing to the presidency.

so the pastors should have remained in the kidnappers den to make you happier abi grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Livefreeordieha:
it's the Lords doing and thus marvelous in our sight... Marvel no more oh ye brethren of minute faith...
[/s]

I was expecting this.

So is Leah's God dead?

4 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:

They will say only what they are told and add some Maggi that they were released after they preached and prayed for their jihadist captors.

angry

You forgot where the Jihadists gave their lives to Christ n became redeemers,you can't miss such important detail.

6 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Goke7:

so the pastors should have remained in the kidnappers den to make you happier abi grin
[/s]

You are missing my argument.

1. The police were never directly involved in their rescue

2. No ransom was paid

3. I don't subscribe to the heavenly intervention theory of the kidnappers deciding to release the pastors unconditionally

4. Their release followed mounted pressure directly to the kidnappers maybe via Miyetti Allah (their umbrella body) from powerful sources in this govt.

Now that is my argument.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:
[i][/i]

I was expecting this.

So is Leah's God dead?

Ask him again, don't think he heard you.

2 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:

angry

You forgot where the Jihadists gave their lives to Christ n became redeemers,you can't miss such important detail.

Maybe Adeboye will secure a paid amnesty agreement for them during their live conversion to Christianity in Shiloh.
Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:
[i][/i]

I was expecting this.

So is Leah's God dead?
lol... I knew also someone was gonna quote with a tremendous alacrity thinking I bought the poo they played on nigerians... Bro calm it was supposed to be sarcastic to sane minds because that phrase I gave should disgust anyone enough to humor...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol... I knew also someone was gonna quote with a tremendous alacrity thinking I bought the poo they played on nigerians... Bro calm it was supposed to be sarcastic to sane minds because that phrase I gave should disgust anyone enough to humor...

Among the sheeples, satire is reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:
[s][/s]

You are missing my argument.

1. The police were never directly involved in their rescue

2. No ransom was paid

3. I don't subscribe to the heavenly intervention theory of the kidnappers deciding to release the pastors unconditionally

4. Their release followed mounted pressure directly to the kidnappers maybe via Miyetti Allah (their umbrella body) from powerful sources in this govt.

Now that is my argument.

and who is arguing with you about the manner by which they are released. Do you know what it means to be released by kidnappers? Please be more sensitive, don't make it look as if they were not released, you will be rejoicing. Show more empathy for the victims by not trying to come up with theories that you yourself cannot prove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goke7:

and who is arguing with you about the manner by which they are released. Do you know what it means to be released by kidnappers? Please be more sensitive, don't make it look as if they were not released, you will be rejoicing. Show more empathy for the victims by not trying to come up with theories that you yourself cannot prove

Your problem is that you fail to see that this was no ordinary release.

They secured their freedom directly from Aso Rock and that should tell you who controls these fulani criminals terrorising the entire nation.

14 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:

Your problem is that you fail to see that this was no ordinary release.

They secured their freedom directly from Aso Rock and that should tell you who controls these fulani criminals terrorising the entire nation.

you have no point bro, some folks have been released from captivity. If you can't be happy over this because it was 'not an ordinary release' in your own words, sorry I can't help you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by AntiMahdi: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goke7:

you have no point bro, some folks have been released from captivity. If you can't be happy over this because it was 'not an ordinary release' in your own words, sorry I can't help you.

Their prompt release shows who really is behind the Fulani herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by lebron7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
AntiMahdi:

Don't count on it.

Lol
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by bishopkay: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goke7:

Bros shut up and think out the box. Someone is thinking loud and out of the box and you're here with your brain washed religious mindset trying to talk it down.

We are dealing with a well coordinated kidnapping ring in the country and you're here saying someone is not happy those people got released. No one ever said they are not happy people who were kidnapped got released. We are saying how did it happen so fast? If it were a voiceless people, would it have been so?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Sam0(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
there shall be no more loses.

1 Like

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by Goke7: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
bishopkay:

Bros shut up and think out the box. Someone is thinking loud and out of the box and you're here with your brain washed religious mindset trying to talk it down.

We are dealing with a well coordinated kidnapping ring in the country and you're here saying someone is not happy those people got released. No one ever said they are not happy people who were kidnapped got released. We are saying how did it happen so fast? If it were a voiceless people, would it have been so?

you mean you said this? you are the one that need to think out of the box bruv, wait until you or your loved one ever get kidnapped, then let me whether you can come online and begin to do analysis.

And about thinking about box sef, what if the kidnappers were being trailed both on land and on air and where in a hurry to drop their victims to avoid being caught. Look here you are free to believe and have any narrative you want to but not everyone will buy it and don't force it on anybody. You alone cannot be right all the time, ok?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us by kernel001: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afamed:

So... How many years does it take?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.