Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" (4622 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
and how can u prove that mode9 was biting ur shit? Plus, how in da fukkin world can u prove Mode9 is paying u any attention? I never hurrd Mode9 call Saucekid but I c U tryna Call Mode9. . . what do u call that? somebody's lookin 4 publicity grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
i wasnt chattin to u. and seriously did not need your comments. you might as well turn into a wizard and cast a spell on sauce kid if u hate him so much. come to naija first then the rest will be history. ill teach you how not to misyan.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
Lmfao!
Skingo my person,u dey vex o!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by DMiteBeats(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
skingo:

i wasnt chattin to u. and seriously did not need your comments. you might as well turn into a wizard and cast a spell on sauce kid if u hate him so much. come to naija first then the rest will be history. ill teach you how not to misyan.
lol
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
skingo:

aint a darn thang u finnuh do lil bwoi! u and ur crew aint worth da shit that comes out ma ass hommie! Makin lil threats on da internet! U prolly a fukkin midget on da keyboard talkin noise! Here's sumtn 4 ya: Go fukk urself! How bout that for a task? huh?
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hehehehe
wonders wil neva end o!
Fighting on d net lol!

hey dmite saucki enemy how far
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by DMiteBeats(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

Hehehehe
wonders wil never end o!
Fighting on d net lol!

hey dmite saucki enemy how far

lol. I don't have any enemies man. Just doing what I do best, Produce! wink I see there's still a lot of animosity towards african kings! Well all I can say as a producer and artist of african kings, I can assure u that we seriously have nothing to do with all these mess going on. unfortunately, some people still have issues towards us and I do apologize about that! But yea. . . Happy thanks giving to y'all and those who don't celebrate it!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by dyabman(m): 4:40am On Nov 28, 2008
I actually Hate mode9 for everythin cos i dont know what hes feeling like,

I just love my Ruggedy baba all the way , all time, Baba keep up the good work.

Cant wait for Saucekid and Ruggedman collabore, cool
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2008
DMiteBeats:

lol. I don't have any enemies man. Just doing what I do best, Produce! wink I see there's still a lot of animosity towards african kings! Well all I can say as a producer and artist of african kings, I can assure u that we seriously have nothing to do with all these mess going on. unfortunately, some people still have issues towards us and I do apologize about that! But yea. . . Happy thanks giving to y'all and those who don't celebrate it!

Dude! U dont need to explain urself! fashi these niggas! They juss hating jare! I say f em all. . .
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Dude! U don't need to explain yourself! fashi these niggas! They juss hating jare! I say f em all. . .

there he goes spoiling sum1s good work angry
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
I never stop halfway, i do it all the way!!!!!!! Mode 9 all the way. Saucekid just want make dis guy dey talk about am shaaaaaaaaaaa but modenine no get ur time ooo
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

I never stop halfway, i do it all the way!!!!!!! Mode 9 all the way. Saucekid just want make this guy dey talk about am shaaaaaaaaaaa but modenine no get ur time ooo

like sauce has his time also lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

like sauce has his time also lipsrsealed undecided

if he doesnt have his time, den he shud STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he mentioning mode 9's name everywhere, in interviews and all. omo tell him to go back to d studio.

Also tell him to include this in his prapyer points

O lord, give me the fortitude and knowledge to be able to spit tight rhymes like the undisputed super lyrical heavyweight champion of Africa.

O lord, I know you r d king of kigs, lord of lords, make me known and respedcted like mode 9 in african and the world at latge.

All these I ask in the mighty name of Jeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
U sef know say thunder go fire u if u call d name finish!
But really it shld b d other way,reporters shld free saucekid? Like he said in d interview,he dsnt av a thing with mode9,dat d questn shld be to ghetto p
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2008
u dey crase!!
may God make sauce spit like 9 in d name of jESUS!!!

sAUCE IS still a kid man. he knows dose in his league. i hate dat guy man, but i hate rugged more!!!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pele o
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
Sauce is a mistake. . . PERIOD. He's desperate and looking for names to name!

tosinadeda:

there he goes spoiling sum1s good work angry

Wakka! angry

How I spoil sum1's work? I don't think he needs to apologize 2 no one! He didnt do shit nor did african Kings! So why apologize? Because u gays are just hating on his work n all that shit! fukk outta hurr. . . he don't need 2 apologize to any low lives that don't support jare!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Sauce is a mistake. . . PERIOD. He's desperate and looking for names to name!

Wakka! angry

How I spoil someone's work? I don't think he needs to apologize 2 no one! He didnt do shit nor did african Kings! So why apologize? Because u gays are just hating on his work n all that shit! fukk out of hurr. . . he don't need 2 apologize to any low lives that don't support jare!

2bad he did grin
smarter than u
go hang ursef grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
over to u AKS. I v had anuf of d fool
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lol. . . I hear u bros! Me I'm a proud supporter of good music. . . Sauce claims to be hiphop yet havn't hurrd anything hardcore from sauce! or anything Original! So I suggest tosin should go burn himself alive!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
hiss
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by osasp(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
mehn dis will never end
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by adewex(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
Please take things easy on here, All these words on here? i tire oooo
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
lol na play we dey play o!!!!
na so we dey play ourown play for here grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by adewex(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2008
They are good rappers tho,I pray they dont involve MI cos he will show them,
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
adewex:

They are good rappers tho,I[b] pray they don't involve MI because he will show them[/b],

now ure talking like us grin
welcome to the club
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2008
adewex:

They are good rappers tho,[size=15pt]I pray they don't involve MI because he will show them[/size],

Bless you Child
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
LMAO. . . abi? Seriously welcome 2 da club!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
sauce kid is baba and if you hate him then he has told you that something dey worry u. so confirmed that something is wrong with plenty people.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 3:33am On Nov 30, 2008
skingo:

sauce kid is baba and if you hate him then he has told you that something dey worry u. so confirmed that something is wrong with plenty people.

Go jack off u gay!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
Person dey talk?
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

Person dey talk?
. . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Album: Spillage Village - Spilligion Zip & MP3 / Alex O's New Single For Free Download! / Download Psquare Feat J.frankboy Shekini Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.